Whats Your Beystadium

I currently Have : A Super Attack Stadium that i ordered from Toywiz (Came with 90), A Mobile Stadium, MXS, and my plastic bench
I use a good'ol Attack Stadium. No mats, no fences. Just a stadium.
iuse a tt attack stadium & a hasbro stadium
whats the difrince in stadiums are they biger,smaller ,curvd or flat how are they difrent
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:34 AM)money man Wrote: whats the difrince in stadiums are they biger,smaller ,curvd or flat how are they difrent

They are very, very different sometimes. You should look at a few videos, or wait for something to come.
(Feb. 08, 2011  2:34 AM)money man Wrote: whats the difrince in stadiums are they biger,smaller ,curvd or flat how are they difrent
Try this tread. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...read-Rules
i use a balance stadium with 4 huge mats under it. I am going to buy a standard or attac kstadium when i go to hongkong in june
i use bb-10 but i play on carpet
I use a Red Sonokong BB-10 Attack-type Stadium. I'm looking to get a TT BB-10 later on just to have one from both, and so I can have an extra in the event of breakage or a tournament.

EDIT: Oh, I'm also in the market for a Tornado Attack, for my plastics.
BB 10, tornado attack staduim, thunder rumbler (epic hasbro) and max stampede.
Im also looking to get a TBTS for hms battles and since it looks more "professional" TBH.
Bolt Blast, hope to get my BB-10s THursday!
Have the carppy burning firestrike stadium from hasbro why cant hasbro make good takara tomy stadiums(i dont have any takara tomy things because i cant order online)
Currently using an L-Drago Lightning Force Stadium. The only Hasbro stadium that I've used so far that is "Compatible" with CS.
I have 2 attack stadiums...

My first came from the BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set which contained also my first MFBs (Dark Wolf & Storm Pegasis)

And my 2nd is the BB-10 Attack Stadium which I initially bought because of the cool decals XD

(Oct. 02, 2011  2:14 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: A bath tub.
Geddit?
You lucky sonuva duck, all I got is an attack stadium D:
And I see that little text on the far right...
And my actual stadium is in this post, BTW... hehe
The old Hasbro Dranzer Stadium, which is the only stadium I have at home. Forgot it's name though; its orange with 3 pockets...
Does not have any trenches in the middle of the Stadium like the recent Hasbro MF ones...
I use a stadium, that looks pretty bad but it is actually pretty fun. It is a modified Hasbro Max Stampede Stadium. It is in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89n4gev04_8

Skip to 2:12.

Edit: Just ordered BB-32 Set.

So 1x BB-10 Attack Stadium
currently, I am using lids, covers, shoe boxes, and basically anything that has "curves" on it
I have a fake super vortex stadium and a bb14 balance stadium but its pinkish reddish
Fake too, bro. I use two attack stadiums, pile them up on top of each other. Thats it.
@ DeX u don't have an attack stadium?
Eh, Bolt Blast, hope I get my BB-10 from the Big Bang DX saet when I'm in Hong Kong (4 Weeks Away).....
BB-10 Attack Stadium X3. ( One from Big Bang Pegasis DX set. )