What you want to be when you grow up/What you'd like to aspire to in a profession

i want to be an architect..but end up with civil engineering bcoz the university doesnt offer me course architecture.. Unhappy
but i might focus on plan drawing and structure in civil engineering...
kindygarden teacher also fun to do..
I have just Signed for Melbourne Victory U'13's. Hopefully I will stay in the Team and Eventually play for the A-League team.

For those of you Who don't know; Melbourne Victory is a Professional Australian Football/Soccer Team and have won The Most and are Arguably the Best in A-League.

If that Doesn't work out I'd love to be a Soccer associate in some way.] Because of my Love for the Sport.

If that Doesn't work out I will go to Melbourne Business School for a Degree in Stockbroking. Is there such a Degree?
Mainly because My Grandpa is a Succesful Stockbroker and I may get a Bit of a Headstart or "Boost" into the Stockbroking Business.
I want to be a comic artist, and I will work hard to get my comic in local papers across the country. I like drawing and I have a decent sense of humor, so I can probably get a job at a comic company.
I want to be a movie maker. Do the whole operation my self, besides the actor part. James Nintendo Nerd (James Rolfe,) inspired me.
I plan on becoming an Engineer. I've always wanted to help people, so I think I'll help people by building things. Im starting at an Engineering High School. So yeah.
Well, right now, Mechanical Engineering is my top choice. If jobs were better, I would also go into education. Of course, if Mech isn't rught fkr me, there are a bunch of different other engineers I would like to be; computer, environmental or electrical.

I plan to minor is music, and hopefuly buisness and education too.

If Engineering doesnt work out for me at all, I would be really interested in Product/Toy design. And my personal dresm job, working in the video game industry. THAT is something I want under my belt regardless of what I do in life. I am eager to learn Grin
I would want to be a cartoonist, because so much in my life i feel should be drawn in some way if that makes sense. I mainly draw birds and cats acting out events in life such as fighting, and other stuff which i'll try to upload here. I'd also would want to be a comedian. But, if you blend comedy with cartoons, you get a heck of a combo there. So i'll pursue a comedic cartoonist carreer.
(Jun. 22, 2012  7:42 AM)jigglyDerp Wrote: I would want to be a cartoonist, because so much in my life i feel should be drawn in some way if that makes sense. I mainly draw birds and cats acting out events in life such as fighting, and other stuff which i'll try to upload here. I'd also would want to be a comedian. But, if you blend comedy with cartoons, you get a heck of a combo there. So i'll pursue a comedic cartoonist carreer.

I do too, cartoonists unite! But I want to draw and write action too, besides that we're very similar.
Anyone else want to be a Movie maker type of person? XD Just would wanna know who else would want to do that.
im thinking of becoming an architect or i might become a graphics designer
i would be a good architect to or i would want to own a bakery
I want to be army officer and then go in Engineering
I want to be a graphic designer and a toy sculptor. I know a lot about AUTOCAD and I want to learn how to operate a Z-Printer so that I can make prototypes of various toys. Smile
Either a stock investment manager or a scientist of some sort, probably in a field regarding evolution or astronomy
i want to become a video game desinger. I have made a couple video games. for pc. and some wherer pokemon hacks when me wand my friends drew the pokemon in 2nd grade. i am now in 7th grade. and still is making video games.
I'm going to be an author.I made my own comics so thats whySmile
well m good at biology and chemistry therefore m going to take medical,
on the other hand i even want to win international championship of fencing
I want to be someone that's out there, I had choices of being an author or graphics designer. But author I don't just want to write books for my whole life so I might be an author and have a back up job.

For the back up job I was thinking of being a science teacher, I think that science is fun but you don't get much money -.-

I want to be someone that doesn't need to shout or sit in an office all day...so my choice is a NANANANA BATMAN. Lol jks, I want to be a mechanical engineer!
I want to be a Navy Seal, or a motocross racer. Ever since I was little those were the two things that I grew up doing, shooting guns, and racing motocross. I would love to be a Seal because I just love this country so much and I really want to protect it and the people in it.
Something that I don't like to tell (not something wrong), a skateboarder and/or a successful collegeman
Right now im doing mechanical engineering and im most intrested in car desiigning so i will go for car designig only as a profession
I'm changing my mind. When I grow up, I wanna be either four things. It's a kicker on a football team (Patriots), a stuntman, Basketball player or something having to do with my religion. It's because they all have a special place in my heart.