What you don't like about MFB

They do not look nearly as cool as the old beys...
(Nov. 11, 2010  8:06 PM)Sub Zero Wrote: They do not look nearly as cool as the old beys...

Yeah, but the E series or second season beys of the MFB's look kinda cooler the the original HWS beys from the first season. But the plastics will always pwn all.
i dont like the lack of defense beys. all we get is balance now. i also like how the the metal fusion beys look more like tops and less like pieces of crazy plastic. in the plastic series, there was a square bey, beys with crazy amounts of spikes, and they were HUGE!!!
(Nov. 12, 2010  12:16 AM)Alchemy Wrote: i dont like the lack of defense beys. all we get is balance now.

uncustomised.. MFB has LOTS of defence beys, i'll name the newer ones right now:

P.GIRAFFE S130MB, C.ESCOLPIO 145D, G.Perseus AD145WD, R.Giraffe R145WB, 2 Ketos', V.Horuseus 145D, etc.

think before you post, because that info is way wrong, we get a lot of (uncustomised) attack, defence and abit of balance types. they're JUST bringing out more (uncustomised) stamina types right now (source: H.Kerbex).

(Nov. 12, 2010  12:16 AM)Alchemy Wrote: i also like how the the metal fusion beys look more like tops and less like pieces of crazy plastic. in the plastic series, there was a square bey, beys with crazy amounts of spikes, and they were HUGE!!!

glad you like that because if the MFB designs were similar to plastic gen then it'll be dangerous when you pick it up during a full spin momentum; could cause cuts to the hands, etc.
I don't like it that Hasbro hasn't released ether good stadiums or metal faces. I also don't like the face stickers cause they get messed up to easily.
(Nov. 11, 2010  8:06 PM)Sub Zero Wrote: They do not look nearly as cool as the old beys...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-you...2#pid80882 Serious
By the way, I just wanted it to be known that TAKARA-TOMY made the decision to limit the multi-directional feature in Beyblade for a reason which is very fine and at some extent understandable. You can complain if you want, but know that TAKARA-TOMY did not do it just because they purposefully wanted to ruin the game or something, as some of you seem to believe.
I never thought they would purposely ruin the game, I only thought that there are some Wheels that can create some insane amounts of Smash if they were rotating in the opposite direction.
(Nov. 11, 2010  5:50 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: Some Wheels would have some serious Smash if they could spin right/left.

Have you ever tried something like Aquario Wheel in Left Spin? It's ridiculous. You shouldn't even really consider that Smash Attack because it is only there because of the spin direction limitation, they would never incorporate something like the Smash Aquario has in left spin if MFB was universally multi-directional.

(Nov. 12, 2010  1:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, I just wanted it to be known that TAKARA-TOMY made the decision to limit the multi-directional feature in Beyblade for a reason which is very fine and at some extent understandable. You can complain if you want, but know that TAKARA-TOMY did not do it just because they purposefully wanted to ruin the game or something, as some of you seem to believe.

Yeah, their reasoning was very understandable. It should also be considered that given the nature of MFB (the entire AR/Wheel being made of metal, as opposed to metal/plastic in HMS), it would be a lot harder to design Wheels for multi-directional use and actually have them be interesting.
(Nov. 12, 2010  2:40 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  1:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, I just wanted it to be known that TAKARA-TOMY made the decision to limit the multi-directional feature in Beyblade for a reason which is very fine and at some extent understandable. You can complain if you want, but know that TAKARA-TOMY did not do it just because they purposefully wanted to ruin the game or something, as some of you seem to believe.

Yeah, their reasoning was very understandable. It should also be considered that given the nature of MFB (the entire AR/Wheel being made of metal, as opposed to metal/plastic in HMS), it would be a lot harder to design Wheels for multi-directional use and actually have them be interesting.

actually, if i recall correctly.

watching the first releases of HWS, they specifically stated that by doing this, us as the users will find customisation a bit more difficult which is the new purpose of this game. (unfortunately i can't find the video on youtube now, its been spammed over by these beyblade anime and vs videos. but the original video was the TT company representatives were playing the beys in the shop and they stated why its not multi direction (i'm sure you've seen it already))

and designing the wheels for multi direction isn't really hard.. all they have to do is keep the same design but make it multidirectional and then we the users can test and determine which spin works the best..
(Nov. 12, 2010  12:51 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:

Tbh its an opinion
[Image: 150px-Masterdragoon.jpg]
[Image: 150px-Seabrog_2.jpg][Image: 150px-SlashRigerMS11.JPG] if you ask me THOSE are really cool[Image: 150px-2ShiningGodMS.JPG]
I like MFB. It's simple. I had a dragoon gt.(?), and i need to drop it from the second floor to open the bit chip. Although, i'm happy!
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:09 PM)Sub Zero Wrote:

Tbh its an opinion
[Image: 150px-Seabrog_2.jpg][Image: 150px-SlashRigerMS11.JPG] if you ask me THOSE are really cool[Image: 150px-2ShiningGodMS.JPG]

yay! finally someone who thinks seaborg is awsome Tongue_out
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:58 PM)Shika blade Wrote: I like MFB. It's simple. I had a dragoon gt.(?), and i need to drop it from the second floor to open the bit chip. Although, i'm happy!

Don't you think you are saying to much if you want to defend MFB's side give a logical point

I have many plastics including Dragoon GT & all i have to do is just take appart it & then hold the attack ring & press the bit chip from the bottom to take it out & even if the attack ring is jammed n not opening then give it a smash attck either by Storm Pegasis or any other Attack HMS Bey

Back to topic >>>

MFB as a series in not that awesome but the beys are really awesome performance wise but only some really look beautiful , but isn't this natural as a series upgrade i mean for Example Windows 7 is always better than XP Anyday
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:09 PM)Sub Zero Wrote:

Tbh its an opinion

Considering those are some of the most uninteresting plastics vs really cool looking HMS it's definatly not a fair comparison.

Well you do realize Aries looks exactly like Dranzer GT, and Quetzcoatl is kind of similar to Dranzer F, right? So if you ask me, I'm pretty sure that's not original.
(Nov. 11, 2010  8:06 PM)Proto Man Wrote: They do not look nearly as cool as the old beys...

I like the MFB, but Proto Man has a point. They MFB are not as cool as the other ones. Also I hate taking them apart.
(Feb. 09, 2011  8:11 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2010  8:06 PM)Proto Man Wrote: They do not look nearly as cool as the old beys...

I like the MFB, but Proto Man has a point. They MFB are not as cool as the other ones. Also I hate taking them apart.

I wouldn't call that a valid reason to hate them.
Reusing of same Track/Bottom combination for new releases.
(Feb. 09, 2011  8:17 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Reusing of same Track/Bottom combination for new releases.

Now that's a good reason. Basalt Hologium basically Earth Aquilla with a new metal wheel and clear wheel. Lightning L Drago is pretty much Caprpicorne 100HF with a new metal wheel and clear wheel.

In the plastic generation (S series - V2 series), we had new parts, that most of them weren't released again. If anything, they were simply modified.

Metal Change Base = Customize Change Base (Holds support parts, taller, more sharp=more attack power when slanted, floor scrapes unfortunately)
Though maybe we expect too much from TT. We barely had a pool of weight discs to choose from in the Plastics and HMS series, so maybe because the tracks and bottoms show potential for customisation, we expect there to be new ones released with every beyblade. It may be because the track+bottom is a physical parallel to the blade base of the plastics, that we expect the same creative parallels with the MFB Beyblades.
(Feb. 09, 2011  8:17 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Reusing of same Track/Bottom combination for new releases.

That's kinda stupid to bring up this late in the game when TT is about to start releasing fused tips. Which I really dislike the idea of. I thought it was cool that you could change absolute performance by changing height and type of tip it has.
I wouldn't consider A Track+Bottom as an equalvilent to the Blade Base. It seems more like a running core, since running cores and Tracks+Bottoms both do not have many gimmicks.

For Weight disks, The plastics had:

For Weight Disks, the HMS had:

Takara didn't really have enough ideas for weight disks I guess. But Weight Disks weren't that essential compared to blade bases or in this case tracks+bottoms.
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:05 PM)Gibraltor Wrote:

That's kinda stupid to bring up this late in the game when TT is about to start releasing fused tips. Which I really dislike the idea of. I thought it was cool that you could change absolute performance by changing height and type of tip it has.

Why do you dislike the idea of fused tracks and bottoms? Think of blade bases in the past for the last time. Not all bases were the same height. And if you were weren't around in the plastic generation, what gives you any idea they'll have a bases the same heights now? They'll probably release all types of tips in multiple heights. Plus, did you ever think they could actually add gimmicks that are useful? Having a base will boost all types. Balance types can be useful again if we have retracting/ejecting tips. And that worked in the plastic generation.
the fac that they are slaughtered about plastic and HMS customised when i try...
They could improve by taking the giant AR from the old beyblades and make it a spin track for new ones (hope someone will understand what I'm saying).