What you don't like about MFB

Yay, multitudes of variations of ED145 and H145.

Improvement.
(Feb. 10, 2011  1:48 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Sequoia, you forgot Wide Attack and Spark Disck :V

Ah, it doesn't matter that much. Cute
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:04 AM)Sequoia Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  1:48 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Sequoia, you forgot Wide Attack and Spark Disck :V

Ah, it doesn't matter that much. Cute

Spark Disc (Wide Survivor) is one of the best parts in the game for stamina/zombies.
I Wasen't able to properly say what i meant when i posted here back so here is what i think

MFB are although good in design , better in performance than most plastics & hms combos , but MFB's design & the structure are such that i never feel i am collecting beyblade , it feels like i am collecting some beyblade look alike from a alien dimension , the image of beyblades with big stickers & bit beasts is embedded in my heart , even though HMS were made of metal i quote liked the design & structure , but mainly the transparent clear wheels are the let down for me , i like flashy things but MDB , Look too flashy for me , so when they released some beys like , Vulcan Horuseus i felt now that kinda looks like a beyblade , so overall , Satisfaction wise MFB is really a let down for me & i wish someone would release HMS line for just the old beyblade fans sake
(Feb. 09, 2011  8:17 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Reusing of same Track/Bottom combination for new releases.

Not really a great argument anymore since it was way more relevant to the metal system where pretty much every bey they released already had parts that were out already whereas now pretty much every release is made up of mostly new parts.
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:06 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  8:17 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Reusing of same Track/Bottom combination for new releases.

Not really a great argument anymore since it was way more relevant to the metal system where pretty much every bey they released already had parts that were out already whereas now pretty much every release is made up of mostly new parts.

Read the Thread Title.
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:32 PM)Sequoia Wrote: stuff

Uh well considering CWDs were way more useful than weight disks that was probably why they didn't make any more. Also they might have come with more if the series hadn't ended.
I really want more sophisticated and useful gimmicks, but that's about it really.
The only thing i dislike is that the design for Launchergrips. I I prefer putting decals on it, like L-Drago/Pegasis (or more) angle compass, Led-sight, Launchergrips etc. So the design of the Launchergrip looks nicer and a whole lot cooler too.

Other things i hate too, buying Storm Pegasis just for RF and Beylauncher T.T
uh considering buying one blade for a rubber attack bottoms has always been the case even in plastics and hms that doesn't specifically belong in this thread.
hasbrofor not realesing metal faces seperately
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:11 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:32 PM)Sequoia Wrote: stuff

Uh well considering CWDs were way more useful than weight disks that was probably why they didn't make any more. Also they might have come with more if the series hadn't ended.

werent there only like 3 good cwd's?
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:07 PM)tman14 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:09 PM)Sub Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  12:51 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2010  8:06 PM)Sub Zero Wrote: They do not look nearly as cool as the old beys...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-you...2#pid80882 Serious
Tbh its an opinion
[Image: 150px-Masterdragoon.jpg]
[Image: 150px-Seabrog_2.jpg][Image: 150px-SlashRigerMS11.JPG] if you ask me THOSE are really cool[Image: 150px-2ShiningGodMS.JPG]

yay! finally someone who thinks seaborg is awsome Tongue_out
One thing I miss from the originals was the style. All the bolts and screws molded on gave the appearance that it was made up of several different parts. They looked more complex in their construction than they actually were, and I think it gave them a certain mystique that MFBs more straightforward design lacks.
  • Lack of useful gimmicks. The only competitive part that has a gimmick is GB145. And even that doesn't really count since Gravity Bowl 145 was meant for stamina, I believe, since the metal balls are meant for additional spin retaining force, but is instead used for defense due to it's heavy wieght.

• Lack of enough parts for a bey. The Four Piece system only had 3 customizable parts, since the Face Bolt was, well, it was like this; You either used a normal Face, or a Metal Face. The Five piece system added a clear wheel, which is only useful in destabilizer combos, since Stamina and Defense pretty much used Bull and any clear wheel can be used for attack. I remember back in the day when you could fit like ten pieces on a bey. A Bit Chip, an Attack Ring, a Sub Attack Ring (If able),a Weight Disk, a Spin Gear Shell (Spin Direction),a Bearing, a Shaft, a Blade Base, a Support Piece(If able), and um.... well 9 pieces. But that's still huge.
CS is a gimmick bottom I guess and it's alright.
230 is a gimmick track.
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:17 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: CS is a gimmick bottom I guess and it's alright.
230 is a gimmick track.

Yes, but just like GB145, CS is not used for it's ideal purpose. It was meant to be like Metal Change Base. But it's attack mode is not that aggressive, and some don't even have an attack mode, thus making it suited for defense only, rather than defense and attack.

If we had a 150 Track, a 155 track, a 170 track, a 180 track, a 185 track, a 190 track, a 200 track, a 205 track, and a 210 track, 230 wouldn't really count as a gimmick. But since we don't have those tracks yet, I guess your right.

But it's still sad that 230 is the only competitive gimmick track that is actually used for what it is meant for. It's like a basketball; You don't use it as a Soccer ball, you use it as a Basketball.

This just shows that Takara Tomy never tested out there parts before use. To their fortune, luck was on their side during the Plastic Generation. No more heart warming stories this time around.
I have an aggressive CS.

It's only because of Diamond's discovery of CS' defensive purposes that it's now considered a defence bottom.

Before then those that weren't aggressive were seen as duds.
(Feb. 11, 2011  1:48 AM)Sequoia Wrote:
  • Lack of useful gimmicks. The only competitive part that has a gimmick is GB145. And even that doesn't really count since Gravity Bowl 145 was meant for stamina, I believe, since the metal balls are meant for additional spin retaining force, but is instead used for defense due to it's heavy wieght.

Stop talking rubbish! There are loads of gimmick parts which are competitive. Here's a few:

CH120
    BD145 with it boost mode gimmick when used with hell wheel.
    R145 has use in defence and attack

Also pretty much all of takara's typing of the beys is wrong. Earth Virgo is supposed to be a stamina type yet it really has little use in stamina.

• Lack of enough parts for a bey. The Four Piece system only had 3 customizable parts, since the Face Bolt was, well, it was like this; You either used a normal Face, or a Metal Face. The Five piece system added a clear wheel, which is only useful in destabilizer combos, since Stamina and Defense pretty much used Bull and any clear wheel can be used for attack. I remember back in the day when you could fit like ten pieces on a bey. A Bit Chip, an Attack Ring, a Sub Attack Ring (If able),a Weight Disk, a Spin Gear Shell (Spin Direction),a Bearing, a Shaft, a Blade Base, a Support Piece(If able), and um.... well 9 pieces. But that's still huge.

Considering we've only had like 2 systems for MFB and by the end they had like 5 I don't really think that a fair comparison.
With the plastics, we had all those parts by the midpoint of season 2. We're reaching the end of season 2 in MFB and still a 5 - Piece System.

CH120. Hm. I do not want to call that a gimmick because it is essentially just 120 that switched, or in this case, changed to 145. It's basically switching tracks.

R145 has recoil in defense, as to why 230 and GB145 are chosen over it, and although Gravity Perseus works well with it, D125 has rivaled it.

Boost Mode is when the "Disk" is directly when it's above the wheel, right? How is the other mode working? That is the thing. Half of the gimmick was fail.
dude sequoia they will keep mfb around five layers as they want it to be simple and accessible...so that they get higher sales..well the next mfb system is only four layer but of course real gimmicks will finally be seen.multi spin bey perhaps that changes spin mid battle ought to be possible..takara doesnt want fail gimmicks..which is why they musta made the new system....gimmicks are attractive and epic for newbs and rhat means more sales!!
(Feb. 11, 2011  4:28 PM)abhicherath Wrote: multi spin bey perhaps that changes spin mid battle ought to be possible..

Do you mean direction? As in Left to Right?
(Feb. 11, 2011  3:52 PM)Sequoia Wrote: With the plastics, we had all those parts by the midpoint of season 2. We're reaching the end of season 2 in MFB and still a 5 - Piece System.

CH120. Hm. I do not want to call that a gimmick because it is essentially just 120 that switched, or in this case, changed to 145. It's basically switching tracks.

R145 has recoil in defense, as to why 230 and GB145 are chosen over it, and although Gravity Perseus works well with it, D125 has rivaled it.

Boost Mode is when the "Disk" is directly when it's above the wheel, right? How is the other mode working? That is the thing. Half of the gimmick was fail.

CH120 clearly is a gimmick despite what you think. R145 may be outclassed but it's still competitive and BD145 works perfectly fine actually and is definatly not a fail. Also you can't really compare them to plastics since they're completly different. Metal beyblades are harder to make a new system for.
What about HMS? If they made them slightly bigger, they can have a slightly bigger running core, resulting them being able to add in more gimmicks, and also have slots for support parts, pretty much reinventing plastics beys.

By the way, BD145's other mode, where there's a gap between it and the metal wheel, that's the fail I was talking about.
Well it doesn't fail cause it's a different mode and it still works for defence. It they're more metal then they have to be smaller. IMO cwds were pretty much the support parts of the HMS series. Also most of the hms series did have gimmicks anyway.