What you don't like about MFB

(Feb. 11, 2011  6:33 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Well it doesn't fail cause it's a different mode and it still works for defence. It they're more metal then they have to be smaller. IMO cwds were pretty much the support parts of the HMS series. Also most of the hms series did have gimmicks anyway.

Wouldn't it just cause floor scrapes.
It's 145 so definatly not...
(Feb. 11, 2011  6:43 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's 145 so definatly not...

It still could. It's possible if you believe.
What i dont like about mfb is that benkai never wins a battle aginst a strong blader,the only reason why he won aginst capicorn is because he not good at all.why is doji a grown man and could not beat pegasis, he looks 30 or 40.
(Feb. 12, 2011  1:51 AM)infinitystorm Wrote: What i dont like about mfb is that benkai never wins a battle aginst a strong blader,the only reason why he won aginst capicorn is because he not good at all.why is doji a grown man and could not beat pegasis, he looks 30 or 40.

This is about the toys, not the anime.
less parts then plastic...less gimicks (flame pegasus gyrogear thing and dranzer g engine gear (did it go left?) and engine gear) i love gimicks
but i have to hand it to them they put more action (attack types) ( and for the record the engine gears have lots of action)
(Feb. 12, 2011  1:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  1:51 AM)infinitystorm Wrote: What i dont like about mfb is that benkai never wins a battle aginst a strong blader,the only reason why he won aginst capicorn is because he not good at all.why is doji a grown man and could not beat pegasis, he looks 30 or 40.

oh yeah
there not easy to put togather
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:22 AM)infinitystorm Wrote: there not easy to put togather

... Are they not ?
(Feb. 12, 2011  1:51 AM)infinitystorm Wrote: there not easy to put togather

Serious Yes they are. Whats so difficult about it.
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:22 AM)infinitystorm Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  1:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

oh yeah
there not easy to put togather

It's pretty simple.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:31 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:22 AM)infinitystorm Wrote: there not easy to put togather

It's pretty simple.

lol, not if you're an idiot like me.
the first time i got a MFB, i couldnt figure out how to put it together.
i put the track in sideways, and it dont fit.
i try again.
i get mad.
my little brother shows me how.
no mad no more.
--------------------------------------------------------
i wouldnt really say that there was anything i dont like about MFB, just things i wish could have been done.
The arenas they make for MFB are horrible at moving my attack type beyblade and my beyblade cant move as freely as I want it to and it could easily ring out a beyblade if the walls weren't so high up
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:36 AM)E-Herosrule Wrote: The arenas they make for MFB are horrible at moving my attack type beyblade and my beyblade cant move as freely as I want it to and it could easily ring out a beyblade if the walls weren't so high up

If you are talking about the Pegasis Thunder Whip then, of course attack types are not good in the stadium. I have the same problems.
The only way I'll approve of MFB for good (there are some things I like about it) If is they make many of the old plasitcs and HMS as MFB. Of course all of them would be ridiculous, and some of the more gimmicky beys (Wing Attacker, Roller Defense) couldn't be remade. I would like to see Dranzer, Dragoon, Draciel, and Driger as MFB. Then finally I will be at rest, as at least it could remind me more of the true series of beyblade (I find MFB not to be a remake of beyblades, rather a very good idea for a different spinning tops game). They should have at least make them compatible with the older generations (MFB will 99% of the time beat any plastic or HMS).
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:39 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: The only way I'll approve of MFB for good (there are some things I like about it) If is they make many of the old plasitcs and HMS as MFB. Of course all of them would be ridiculous, and some of the more gimmicky beys (Wing Attacker, Roller Defense) couldn't be remade. I would like to see Dranzer, Dragoon, Draciel, and Driger as MFB. Then finally I will be at rest, as at least it could remind me more of the true series of beyblade (I find MFB not to be a remake of beyblades, rather a very good idea for a different spinning tops game). They should have at least make them compatible with the older generations (MFB will 99% of the time beat any plastic or HMS).

... I think you have absolutely no idea why Metal Fight Beyblade was made in the first place. The old series lost its popularity at the end, so TAKARA-TOMY stopped it and could not just continue with it because obviously that is what caused them to lose money. However, they did not want to abandon the Beyblade toyline altogether, so they made a new series that is supposed to be for a whole other generation of kids who have no idea about the previous series.

Your nostalgia will not bring back anything ... Hopefully that will make you change your view on the new series.
I understand that they were targeting a new audience, but I feel it should have been made a little bit more similar to the originals. Think about it this way; if Battle Strikers were marketed at "Beyblade Battle Striker", would you feel like it was beyblade, or a completely different spinning tops game? That's how I feel about MFB. they could have made it appeal to new and old fans simply by making it a little bit more similar to the older generation.

P.S: I have nothing against Battle Strikers, I was just using it as an example because it was the only other spinning tops game I could think of.
To me there is a lot more difference between Beyblade and Battle Strikers than between Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and Metal Fight Beyblade ...
You do have a point there, but I was just using it as an example. MFB and the originals do share things in common, although I feel like they could have done a little more, targeting it to new fans as well as old fans; which would earn TT and Hasbro more money.
They already earn a lot and the sales will probably surpass those of the older series ...
That may be so, but think about it. How many of the older fans would like to see a small throwback to the original? That's all I'm suggesting, them releasing Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, and Driger as MFB. Ithey could be prizes for tournaments, or just released like many others. The second one would earn more money, and the first one would get back old fans.
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:44 AM)Trolol Wrote: Painted Metal Wheels.

That being said, I like painted wheels for asthetical purposes for my collection; but as a part in any of my combos I blade with, not a chance.
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:34 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: That may be so, but think about it. How many of the older fans would like to see a small throwback to the original? That's all I'm suggesting, them releasing Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, and Driger as MFB. Ithey could be prizes for tournaments, or just released like many others. The second one would earn more money, and the first one would get back old fans.

I Agree to this point i really want to see the older beys in competitive form again , & Kai-V i can agree to the point that the sells are more , but don't you agree that most of us on WBO are fans of plastics & hms more , & yes MFB Sales are more due to the fact that the world is getting connected closer to each other by each day , i remember when BSB aired in india it was in 2005 when all 3 seasons were dubbed by nelvana , now it aired in 2010 , when the first season is going on & the buyer these days buy for the sake to win they are not actually fans of beyblade , they just think it's a fun game & they want to beat their friend so hence MFB sales are more & the fact that new surpasses the old each time

MFB Has changed this but not alot
yes your right nitro another thing i dont like about mfb is that the bottoms are so tiny, they get lost so easily, remember BBs it was impossible to lose those though they broke a lot.
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:21 AM)abhicherath Wrote: yes your right nitro another thing i dont like about mfb is that the bottoms are so tiny, they get lost so easily, remember BBs it was impossible to lose those though they broke a lot.

MFB Bottoms break too one of my MFB Bottoms broke although it works well but sometimes on a heavy hit it just flies of the bey , MFB Parts are delicate to & yes how could i have forgotten to mention this

Stickers of MFB , they are so small that i mostly get one or two wrong or , just can't place them , like i was trying to apply vulcan stickers but smaller of the 3 bars , i failed to apply both the smaller one & in the end they got scratched by my fingers & got ruined