What you don't like about MFB

I don't like the new packaging, I miss the old boxes. I could re-use them or recycle them rather than deal with all this plastic bubble carp.

All the staduims are pretty much the same with minor differences. Slightly different sizes and slopes + a recolor. Or some little grooves/ indents. I wish they would have different numbers of pockets and an attack stadium. Oh and no more freaking paint on the bottom Unhappy

Unlike other games there company that made it did not organize tourneys. (I;m not complaining about the BBA ones, they just never some to Seattle Unhappy ) Yugioh, pokemon, magic and all sorts of other games have tourneys. I could find a tourney for any one of those games within a sort drive but for beyblade there is nothing. If they organized more tourneys they would see more buisness I swear.
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:47 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:44 AM)Trolol Wrote: Painted Metal Wheels.

That being said, I like painted wheels for asthetical purposes for my collection; but as a part in any of my combos I blade with, not a chance.

"Hmmm... Vulcan is the best attack wheel. Maybe I should use it in the next tourney...
OH NO! VULCAN HAS BLACK PAINT! No, no I'm not using it now..."

Sorry, couldn't help.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, and NightWolf, you need a TT Attack Stadium. =D
I think most of you would agree with me on this :
1) No Weight Disk
2) Delicate Parts
3) Inferior customization options
4) No upper attack wheel(there may be one though)
5) These are just powerful spinning tops. They don't even deserve to be called beyblades. They just DO NOT ignite the beyspirit in our hearts.
Yeah. I don't feel the beyspirit in me as much as I used to during the plastic beys.

I used to be obsessed when playing with them, and when I would buy them, I would be like "YEAH!!!!!!!". Now, I'm like, "yeah".
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:02 PM)TheLoneWolf.Kai Wrote: 5) These are just powerful spinning tops. They don't even deserve to be called beyblades. They just DO NOT ignite the beyspirit in our hearts.
Come back when you are serious. Obviously you do not know what Beyblade is if you do not want to call them Beyblades ...
I think he's saying that because they have less of the features we had back then.
the headache inducing naming system..

ohh n those tiny stickers too Cute
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:20 PM)Accel Wrote: the headache inducing naming system..
Metal Fight Beyblade's naming system is the easiest we have ever seen.
It really is. Is better than to say:

"Look at my new combo that consists of Upper Dragon, Wide Defense, Right Spin Gear, Storm Grip Base, and Heavy Metal Core!"
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:48 PM)Raijin Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:47 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2011  6:44 AM)Trolol Wrote: Painted Metal Wheels.

That being said, I like painted wheels for asthetical purposes for my collection; but as a part in any of my combos I blade with, not a chance.

"Hmmm... Vulcan is the best attack wheel. Maybe I should use it in the next tourney...
OH NO! VULCAN HAS BLACK PAINT! No, no I'm not using it now..."

Sorry, couldn't help.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, and NightWolf, you need a TT Attack Stadium. =D

I completly agree with you. Vulcan is one of the best attack wheels, but I would hate to use it (don't have it yet, it's in the mail) because it would ruin the paint job.