What video games do you play?

I'm playing Immortals Fenyx Rising. The game is already my second favorite game, losting to it's "original version" Zelda BoTW
Imma play PVZ. imma also play Transformers and Yo-kai. Imma try to play with the teletubbies on the ps1
I am playing some Honkai Impact 3
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:54 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Imma play PVZ. imma also play Transformers and Yo-kai. Imma try to play with the teletubbies on the ps1

I thought you were joking at first. But he's serious! This is a thing!
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:16 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  3:54 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Imma play PVZ. imma also play Transformers and Yo-kai. Imma try to play with the teletubbies on the ps1

I thought you were joking at first. But he's serious! This is a thing!

Same,I thought he was joking too,but nope it's real
I play YuGiOh Duel Links, EDOPRO, Piano Tiles 2, Tiles Hop: EDM Rush, Ludo Club, and Brawl Stars.
Speaking of video games...Does the Beycamp app also require rl Beys like the Hasbro one?
i play fornite minecraft and marvel avengers on my ps4 and some roblox too!
Sly Cooper, FIFA (I love soccer dont judge me), NBA 2K, Roblox lol, Beyblade, Among Us
Call of duty, tomb raider, assassin creed, uncharted, among us, splinter cell, and moreee call of duty....
I'm the only one here that plays Immortals?
(Dec. 08, 2020  7:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Call of duty, tomb raider, assassin creed, uncharted, among us, splinter cell, and moreee call of duty....

what is assasin creed about (im sorry for being rude to u)
(Dec. 08, 2020  9:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  7:37 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Call of duty, tomb raider, assassin creed, uncharted, among us, splinter cell, and moreee call of duty....

what is assasin creed about (im sorry for being rude to u)

Its just re living an ancestors memories using a machine, idk how to explain properly since I just play it without much thought to the story. Just doing missions and all that but it's really interesting as it's historical.
i have over 120 games on ps but these are my main on mobile and ps5

mobile clash of clans,brawl stars, clash royale, sao md

Ps5 fetal bullet, jump force, days gone, kill LA KILL the game , jojo stars of heaven, need for speed, cod and second son
(Dec. 09, 2020  12:36 AM)Nightmare Goku Wrote: i have over 120 games on ps but these are my main on mobile and ps5

Ps5 fetal bullet, jump force, days gone, kill LA KILL the game , jojo stars of heaven, need for speed, cod and second son
Clash of clans is awesome
Every sonic game Specifically sonic battle on gba Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga Beyblade Burst Battle Zero Beyblade V Force: Super tounament battle for Gamecube and Some game on my wii nes dos 3do ps1 ps2 ps3 ps4 n64 Wii U
(Dec. 09, 2020  4:44 AM)beykid44 Wrote: Every sonic game Specifically sonic battle on gba Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga Beyblade Burst Battle Zero Beyblade V Force: Super tounament battle for Gamecube and Some game on my wii nes dos 3do ps1 ps2 ps3 ps4 n64 Wii U

Sonic has great games
Need for Speed ( Underground 1/2, Most Wanted 2005, Carbon, Undercover and Shift ), Mirror's Edge (2008), Left 4 Dead 1/2, and Devil May Cry 4/5.
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:06 AM)Longinox Wrote: Need for Speed ( Underground 1/2, Most Wanted 2005, Carbon, Undercover and Shift ), Mirror's Edge (2008), Left 4 Dead 1/2, and Devil May Cry 4/5.

Need for speed is awesome
(Dec. 09, 2020  12:36 AM)Nightmare Goku Wrote: i have over 120 games on ps but these are my main on mobile and ps5

Ps5  fetal bullet,  jump force, days gone, kill LA KILL the game ,  jojo stars of heaven, need for speed, cod and second son

Oh my god, someone else actually plays Brawl Stars!
(Dec. 09, 2020  12:36 AM)Nightmare Goku Wrote: i have over 120 games on ps but these are my main on mobile and ps5

Ps5  fetal bullet,  jump force, days gone, kill LA KILL the game ,  jojo stars of heaven, need for speed, cod and second son

Stars of Heaven? You mean Eyes of Heaven mate? And also try playing JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future.
(Dec. 09, 2020  6:06 AM)Longinox Wrote: Need for Speed ( Underground 1/2, Most Wanted 2005, Carbon, Undercover and Shift ), Mirror's Edge (2008), Left 4 Dead 1/2, and Devil May Cry 4/5.

Need for speed carbon was my first need for speed game my second one was rivals my 3rd was mw

Need for Speed has a special place in my heart it was the first gaem i ever played OH AND DON'T FORGET FORZA! Specifaically Forza 2
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:51 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKMYtuFPMbs

Dude, this game is so cool. Also make sure to sub to the owner of this video RyumaBBR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCOl22yLci0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TGx77H0d0M

Hopefully that got you interested. My rivals are boring so I wanna grind with y'all!
I play B: Rebirth so much.
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:38 PM)Xtend+ Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  11:51 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKMYtuFPMbs

Dude, this game is so cool. Also make sure to sub to the owner of this video RyumaBBR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCOl22yLci0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TGx77H0d0M

Hopefully that got you interested. My rivals are boring so I wanna grind with y'all!
I play B: Rebirth so much.
user?
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:52 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2020  11:38 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: I play B: Rebirth so much.
user?

cooly6000.

(Oct. 18, 2020  12:58 AM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  12:55 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Pokémon Go, Dragoncity, Minecraft, PokémonTCGO, sometimes beyblade burst app but I’ve gone through four profiles because it eventually glitches and I can’t play at all until I delete it.

I've experienced the same problem so I eventually gave up on the app

Also I play botw, you gi oh legacy of a duelist, Minecraft sometimes and some other things
What's botw?