What video games do you play?

I play fortnite, beyblade burst app, Halo, Minecraft, and Call of duty.
Pokémon go, Mario wii, SSBB, and penguin isle
(Oct. 17, 2020  10:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Pokémon go, Mario wii, SSBB, and penguin isle

Cool! I play Mario wii.
Among us,dbz fighters,dbz dokkan battle,Minecraft,yugioh duel links,sao MD,overwatch
Pokémon Go, Dragoncity, Minecraft, PokémonTCGO, sometimes beyblade burst app but I’ve gone through four profiles because it eventually glitches and I can’t play at all until I delete it.
(Oct. 18, 2020  12:55 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Pokémon Go, Dragoncity, Minecraft, PokémonTCGO, sometimes beyblade burst app but I’ve gone through four profiles because it eventually glitches and I can’t play at all until I delete it.

I've experienced the same problem so I eventually gave up on the app

Also I play botw, you gi oh legacy of a duelist, Minecraft sometimes and some other things
(Oct. 18, 2020  12:58 AM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  12:55 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Pokémon Go, Dragoncity, Minecraft, PokémonTCGO, sometimes beyblade burst app but I’ve gone through four profiles because it eventually glitches and I can’t play at all until I delete it.

I've experienced the same problem so I eventually gave up on the app

Also I play botw, you gi oh legacy of a duelist, Minecraft sometimes and some other things
Did any of your beys or other items disappear and need to be rescanned or repurchased? Or randomly turn solid black and always reset to their stock combos and not function properly in battle? The exhibition AI tournaments would randomly not let me do them even if I had the required level bey.
(Oct. 18, 2020  1:14 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  12:58 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: I've experienced the same problem so I eventually gave up on the app

Did any of your beys or other items disappear and need to be rescanned or repurchased? Or randomly turn solid black and always reset to their stock combos and not function properly in battle? The exhibition AI tournaments would randomly not let me do them even if I had the required level bey.
My Hypersphere stadium.

You play PTCGO too? Lol we should play sometime lol
(Oct. 18, 2020  1:54 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

You play PTCGO too? Lol we should play sometime lol

I play also but i gotten rusty xd
Anyone else like to play games with jigsaw?
(Oct. 18, 2020  1:14 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  12:58 AM)Jdog757 Wrote: I've experienced the same problem so I eventually gave up on the app

Yes I grinded trying to get that 2 level stadium bought it and next week it was gone
Cod, apex, Fortnite, and overwatch
Pokemon, SSBU, Minecraft, Halo, Undertale, Deltarune, Cuphead, FNaF, BaTIM, and a bunch of other indie and Nintendo titles.
OverWatch, smash, and splatoon
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:15 PM)kai edits Wrote: Among us,dbz fighters,dbz dokkan battle,Minecraft,yugioh duel links,sao MD,overwatch

You play DBZ? Cool!!!
(Oct. 19, 2020  12:34 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2020  11:15 PM)kai edits Wrote: Among us,dbz fighters,dbz dokkan battle,Minecraft,yugioh duel links,sao MD,overwatch

You play DBZ? Cool!!!
I main vegito,jamaba(the villain of fusion rebirth) and kefla also videl
I play Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars on my phone.
On my XBOX 360 I play a variety of KINECT (motion sensor) games including Star Wars as well as Just Dance 2015
among us, used to play dragonvale(was actually rly good but my little bro was insane, played for three-four yrs and got kairos and Tiamat, like six monoliths, and a ton more stuff), brawlhalla, TotM, used to play beyblade burst app and might start again, shadow fight 3, temple run 2, rolling sky(im trash tho)
i play Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Among Us and Beyblade Burst Battle Zero
Minecraft, SSBU, Rayman legends, super mario party, super mario 64
Call Of Duty Mobile, Last Day on Earth, Among Us, sometimes Minecraft with my bois over on Discord.
clash royale brawl stars and nba live its better than 2k
Beyblade, Bendy and the Ink Machines, Fifa, Roblox