What to buy with a 20$ budget?

Hey guys, I quit beyblade burst a couple months ago and my beys are victory valkyrie and rising ragnurak, I can get 20$ worth of beys, what do you guys recommend? My only launcher is a light launcher.
Legend Spriggan, you get a really good bey with an LR light launcher
(Oct. 08, 2017  5:58 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Hey guys, I quit beyblade burst a couple months ago and my beys are victory valkyrie and rising ragnurak, I can get 20$ worth of beys, what do you guys recommend? My only launcher is a light launcher.

Well if you live somewhere outside of japan you may as well just purchase hasbro products since the differences in performance are barely noticeable [besides the probability and strength of the locking systems] and since you can get hasbro single packs for half the price of a starter anyways since you already have launchers. But if you live in japan takara tomy is definitely a better option since you would have more variety.overall you should just buy boosters from company's depending on where you live to save money and avoid shipping prices
If you can find a master kit, get it. Otherwise I would get The G2 and D double pack. It is only $14
depends on which country your in. If your from US I will suggest you to get a lot from ebay or go with Master Kit. if your from asian country get a Shieg Xcaiber
As fire fire said, best option is to probably try pick up a lot for cheap with a few beys in it. Will be difficult but auctions do pop up where there's a chance of winning.
To be honest, if I were you, I would wait more and save more money before choosing a bey. So far from what I know of, several good beys like Legend Spriggan and Sieg Xcalibur are over 24 bucks on Amazon. Even thought that the US have some several decent beys like The Master kit(the only best string launcher for 20 bucks plus tax) or other Starter or booster beys, it would be best to just wait a bit more until you have the range amount that you can get 2 TT beys. That way, you can guarantee which bey you want to buy or to the range that you can get 2 tt beys with the actual amount (but keep in track on the beys' price for better deals). But if you live in the US and you want new beys now, the better choice could be either be B2(due to heavy being a good disc and the layer is better for defense), Evipero (due to the needle driver), or O2(for a better attack type).
(Oct. 09, 2017  11:14 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: To be honest, if I were you, I would wait more and save more money before choosing a bey. So far from what I know of, several good beys like Legend Spriggan and Sieg Xcalibur are over 24 bucks on Amazon. Even thought that the US have some several decent beys like The Master kit(the only best string launcher for 20 bucks plus tax) or other Starter or booster beys, it would be best to just wait a bit more until you have the range amount that you can get 2 TT beys. That way, you can guarantee which bey you want to buy or to the range that you can get 2 tt beys with the actual amount (but keep in track on the beys' price for better deals). But if you live in the US and you want new beys now, the better choice could be either be B2(due to heavy being a good disc and the layer is better for defense), Evipero (due to the needle driver), or O2(for a better attack type).
Wait the master kit has the best launcher?
(Oct. 09, 2017  3:43 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2017  11:14 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: To be honest, if I were you, I would wait more and save more money before choosing a bey. So far from what I know of, several good beys like Legend Spriggan and Sieg Xcalibur are over 24 bucks on Amazon. Even thought that the US have some several decent beys like The Master kit(the only best string launcher for 20 bucks plus tax) or other Starter or booster beys, it would be best to just wait a bit more until you have the range amount that you can get 2 TT beys. That way, you can guarantee which bey you want to buy or to the range that you can get 2 tt beys with the actual amount (but keep in track on the beys' price for better deals). But if you live in the US and you want new beys now, the better choice could be either be B2(due to heavy being a good disc and the layer is better for defense), Evipero (due to the needle driver), or O2(for a better attack type).
Wait the master kit has the best launcher?

The Master kit of the Gold Xcalius comes with the string launcher, which is not sold separately.

How about Ebay?
(Oct. 09, 2017  9:04 PM)ptf606 Wrote:

How about Ebay?

You can try, but it will be extremely difficult to find a reliable seller who doesn't scam you. The reason why I recommend more on Amazon is because the sellers are more reliable (but you will really need to look and read the items more carefully, sine they now sell fake beys that are easily noticeable ) and you get Customer Service in case anything goes wrong and they are more responsible for the items that you buy. Ebay may also have some sort of Customer Service or money insurance, but it might take quite a while for a response and there are chances that sellers on Ebay can lie to you. To put it short, Amazon beys can be a little more than what is sold on Ebay, but the beys are more reliable for my opinion. And another thing, the cheaper beys can have a chance of being shipped or sold from Hong Kong than Japan (Beys being shipped from Japan have QR codes, as for bey being sold from Hong Kong do not have a single QR code).
(Oct. 08, 2017  8:02 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2017  5:58 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Hey guys, I quit beyblade burst a couple months ago and my beys are victory valkyrie and rising ragnurak, I can get 20$ worth of beys, what do you guys recommend? My only launcher is a light launcher.

Well if you live somewhere outside of japan you may as well just purchase hasbro products since the differences in performance are barely noticeable [besides the probability and strength of the locking systems] and since you can get hasbro single packs for half the price of a starter anyways since you already have launchers. But if you live in japan takara tomy is definitely a better option since you would have more variety.overall you should just buy boosters from company's depending on where you live to save money and avoid shipping prices

Yeah. With $20, you can get a Beyblade Burst double pack or maybe the Beyblade Burst Master Kit if you don't have a string launcher.

But it all depends on the store you go to.
You can get legend spriggan
If you still got the money, I'd say spriggan requim or drain fafnir. Theyre the best choice I can think off right now. I could say a bunch of names but every bey has a weaknesses/counters to them but spriggan requim and drain fafnir are ones that have fewer than other beys within this budget.
Yeah, the Spriggan Requium would be best to get, since it has the light long winder and the God gimmick ability.

You should pick Spriggan Requiem. It is a very strong beyblade that comes with an LR light launcher.
get fafnir f3 and a supergrip launcher at target/walmart if ur in the u.s.
(Jan. 27, 2018  2:53 PM)bidinga Wrote: get fafnir f3 and a supergrip launcher at target/walmart if ur in the u.s.

No, of course no. He's got Takara Tomy beys and already have a better launcher than the SG. He should get Sr, wich comes with the best ripcord launcher.