What sports are you involved in/interested in?

Here comes my list ^^ (BTW I'm 19)
Have done:
- Tennis
- Soccer
- Swimming

Still Doing:
- Mountainbike
- Ju-jutsu
- Thai-jutsu
- Aikido
- Judo
- Shinkyokushin Karate
- Ninjutsu
- Kendo
- Penchak Silat
- Fitness
- Running

(I do like 20 hours of sports a week)
I'm currently doing football and music producing as well as training to be a recording artist.
I skateboard, but have yet to master the basic tricks like the Ollie and Kickflip. I am also interested in trying out for a Softball team at my school.
I'm into Basketball, swimming and some tennis. Not much of a fan of baseball, but i like it, same goes for for football.
I'm doing basketball and karate.
(Jun. 13, 2011  7:29 PM)ToRmEnTeD Wrote: i like to freerun [heck i dont mind pain xD] so yea and i also like rugby and overall painful sport

ummm... No offense, but emo much?

Anyways, I play:
1) Cricket everyday in school (it's an American school, though, so not too many people know how to play, but my two friends, an English guy and an American guy, and I keep playing after school, along with anyone else who wants to play. There a Korean guy who's a really quick learner. He bowled both my friends out after 2 balls even though he hadn't known what cricket was before that)

2) Swimming (I'm trying to make the school swimming team for my age group)

3) Basketball (it's my favorite sport, but I don't play it much these days)

4) Badminton (I rarely play it, though, since the closest badminton court I know of is an overnight train ride, followed by a 3-4 hour car trip up a hill away)
I play football Quite a lot 4 times a week, I go and work out at the Gym (It's not a sport but its fitness), I Do Athletics (mainly long distance running) Cricket for my school and Rugby for my school
GOLF. Golf golf golf...I have golfed almost everyday this summer. I plan on making varsity this upcoming freshman year, and maybe even getting below the 100's Joyful_2.

Also diving. Yeah, it's OK to laugh now...
I play Gaelic. Its a mix of soccer and rugby. It can get fairly psychical.
I play Tennis, it is pretty fun. I am okay at it.
(Aug. 17, 2011  8:05 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: I play Gaelic. Its a mix of soccer and rugby. It can get fairly psychical.

Ah, I've heard of that before from an Irish friend. They said it was like American Football (which is fairly similar to Rugby, I think) and Soccer, but without the padding used in Football. Sounds pretty scary, yet fun.
(Aug. 17, 2011  8:09 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  8:05 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote: I play Gaelic. Its a mix of soccer and rugby. It can get fairly psychical.
Ah, I've heard of that before from an Irish friend. They said it was like American Football (which is fairly similar to Rugby, I think) and Soccer, but without the padding used in Football. Sounds pretty scary, yet fun.
Some of the tackling is insane in it. I never experienced it cos I never got on most of the time. I played bench warmer.
im involved in boxing, ive had some matches against some 15 and 14 year olds and ive won a few considering im only 13 i think i do pretty good.
football and school wrestling
soccer and track mostly
i play extreem beyblade because thats what us exteem bladers play, the best sport in the world.
I race motocross, I had to take a break because I broke my leg but it has taken us a long time to start up again. my leg has been healed since april and we are still trying to get ready, its taking forever.
Basketball all da way! Haha I used to be the power forward/small forwrd, but then everybody started taking steroids and became tall, so now imma point guard Crying but hey at least i'm on the school team Grin
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:22 PM)djspida5 Wrote: i play extreem beyblade because thats what us exteem bladers play, the best sport in the world.
There is no such thing.
(Aug. 18, 2011  5:05 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  10:22 PM)djspida5 Wrote: i play extreem beyblade because thats what us exteem bladers play, the best sport in the world.
There is no such thing.

Ah, but that's where you're wrong! Exreem beyblade (Speeled like that) is the sport of all sports. It was originally played my the Gods in Olympus, and legend says it was re-invented by man to be cherished as the official game of the Olympics.

Really, dude? You're on a beyblade forum, so there's no need to say you like it...

^Sorry if that whole thing was off topic.
(Aug. 19, 2011  12:17 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  5:05 PM)CrystalGrabber Wrote:
There is no such thing.

Ah, but that's where you're wrong! Exreem beyblade (Speeled like that) is the sport of all sports. It was originally played my the Gods in Olympus, and legend says it was re-invented by man to be cherished as the official game of the Olympics.

Really, dude? You're on a beyblade forum, so there's no need to say you like it...

^Sorry if that whole thing was off topic.

The rulebook says beyblade is a sport. I am not saying that I think it is one. I don't know the exact definition of sport.
I am on my schools Archery team. At the Archery tournament we got 2nd place, next year we are going to get 1st.
Gymnastics got 9th in the midwest for 11 and 12 year old guys
(Aug. 18, 2011  4:58 PM)JCx06 Wrote: Basketball all da way! Haha I used to be the power forward/small forwrd, but then everybody started taking steroids and became tall, so now imma point guard Crying but hey at least i'm on the school team Grin

Hey, count your blessings. When you play basketball in high school, you're expected to be at LEAST 5'10" by 10th grade. Hah, I've never played anything but backup/3rd string shooting guard. Only thing I have going for me is shooting, but I really have no actual moves besides a hesitation-step, hence why I am usually the benchwarmer's backup. Hah.