What's your opinion about Geist fafnir?

It’s total garbage overall since it’s rubber is hard and it has far too much recoil to be effective at its intended purpose. In limited it’s kind of decent though seeing as it’s going up against other terrible or outclassed layers.
The layer will be decent if was the first few layers to get released in CHO Z
salamder just tank it
In my opinion for the new god format you can tell its going have more play than it got released
the problem with geist its very off balance it can be good thing at some points when its losing recloil because it can get some good attacks
i think for a cho z layer its alright its not the best but it does need some weight to it
even with level chip it can help
over all drain was more competitive because of how round it was and giest just did bad for his job but over all still better than wizard
A good choice to have fun.
And with good mold of Absorb, it has potential to KO Revive Phoenix’s combo.
It just need better teeth to support its attack potential, and then it would be a more interesting part.
But anyway, it would still be outclassed by Cho-Z Valkyrie, Cho-Z Achilles and Perfect Phoenix even if it has those enhancements.
Its not great but not bad either. Definitely better than Wizard Fafnir
What nightmare Goku said is true and nothing else
LISTEN TO WHAT NIGHTMARE GOKU SAID! THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT AND THATS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!
(Nov. 16, 2020  10:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Its not great but not bad either. Definitely better than Wizard Fafnir

Performance wise yes, spin steal wise no.

Great layer for limited.
I don’t have that much of an opinion of Geist since I don’t have it sadly got ripped of by a third party trying to get it but I have the hasbro one that has black on it and before rise came out the hasbro one was actually really good and it became even better when I used the extend plus driver on it in attack mode because the extend plus in attack mode is insane and it has a problem with stamina but with the hasbro Geist Fafnir it didn’t have that problem and it would totally destroy any righty spin bey but it is true it’s not the best against any left spins
Honestly giest fafnir in my favorite fafnir and maybe even my favorite beyblade of all time I even made custom recolor with f4
I don’t know bout u guys but my second favorite Fafnir is actually wizard I really like it because it lookes like a bigger and cooler drain Fafnir I think most of the hate it gets is from it belonging to fumya
(I am not including it’s performance I am talking about the design)
Also mirage is my favorite
Geist Fafnir is a meh Cho-Z Layer for me. It's not terrible, but not great either.

It has okay spin-stealing, but outclassed in everything else due to how much recoil it has. I think it's honestly the most overrated Fafnir IMO.
Geist Fafnir looks the best and has the most creative gimmicks but the gimmicks don’t work the way they’re supposed to and it’s way to triangular to have stamina.