What's your most "How the heck did that even happen?" moment in Beyblade?

I launched choz valkyrie with accel" and it landed on top of the stadium then it stayed on the top lip ring thing and started going crazy then landed and bursted archer Hercules
Just about a day ago I came up with my own exclusive special move. My combo for it is Boom Khalzar 0 Xtreme. It actually works really well. I started the launch like a Crux Boost, but at the end I pointed my launcher forward instead of sideways. Somehow it offers up much more compression to the bey on the ground, so that on the rebound, it noticeably jumps. I’ve used it several times to kill off an opponent’s stamina.
SO like i recently opened a hasbro z achilles a4 and i battled it against my roktavor heavy extreme. Somehow each round was like rigged. It was double burst, then achilles won with burst. it happened like 6 times in a row
My storm spriggan once burst cho z Valkyrie.
So I was battling with MFB blades I was using a custom Flame Leone S-125WB against a Phantom Orion BGrin and well let's say when I got hit both Orion and my bet bursted but the thing is the metals went flying and ended up shattering the face bolts and the plastic rings while we both got hit by the spin track and performance tips lol
I’ve had this happen twice I think but the first time I saw it happen was at my very first tournament, and I was battling someone who was using a Spriggan Requiem and when they launched it rode around the edge of the plastic cover at the top of the stadium (Takara Tomy Standard Burst Stadium) and flew right out, which really surprised me.
When Wombat spiked my B3 00W Br over the stadium wall in a tournament battle.
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:06 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: When Wombat spiked my B3 00W Br over the stadium wall in a tournament battle.

Is it in one of his videos? Was it Return Of The Supreme One?
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:06 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: When Wombat spiked my B3 00W Br over the stadium wall in a tournament battle.

Is it in one of his videos? Was it Return Of The Supreme One?

It was in return of TSO, but’s it’s not on his channel yet.
For me it’s when my Kerbeus K2 Limited Press bursted my friend’s Zwei Longinus Drake Spiral’ Metsu not once, but TWICE IN A ROW.
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:10 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2019  12:07 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Is it in one of his videos? Was it Return Of The Supreme One?

It was in return of TSO, but’s it’s not on his channel yet.

Okay, thanks Smile.
I don't know what combos I was using because it was a while ago but I broke a hasbro star storm stadium.
I was testing L4 0b Br (handspun very weakily) against tA4 00b X and in the beginning of the battle, L4 burst tA4 even though the Turbo Blades were out!
I battled two mfb beys, Diablo Nemesis and Ifrit, and Ifrit basically bursted since the face bolt came off and the parts flew around the stadium.
I guess it isn’t really that crazy, but I witnessed my VD Vn Bl
Perform a perfect Bullet Cannon move, and it bursted my stock Heaven Pegasus.
(May. 14, 2019  7:56 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: What's up, bladers? Have you ever had one of "those" moments in battle where your bey does something super out of the ordinary and makes you think, "How the heck did that just happen?" I bet you guys have some pretty good ones! Care to share them?

its when my single layer yegdrion (hasbro) with the combo 0 and eternal, bursted my dead Hades (tt) 0,expand,xtend
imo when Dread Bahamut brought back Beywheelz in episode 32 of Gachi
(Dec. 10, 2019  4:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: imo when Dread Bahamut brought back Beywheelz in episode 32 of Gachi

I think Killer Deathsyther already did that.
(Dec. 10, 2019  3:20 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  4:53 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: imo when Dread Bahamut brought back Beywheelz in episode 32 of Gachi

I think Killer Deathsyther already did that.

Dread Bahamut did it longer tho
My God Valkrie and King Kerbeus were battling in a slingshock stadium, and they came in for a collision in the center. After a solid second of clashing, they both flew backwards at the walls. Then they both bounced of the walls for a midair collision over the center. Then Kerbeus burst.
oh yea my tact diabolos vanguard rise was battling lord xtend+ and it did a emperor drift and KOed lord
Prime Apocalypse and Lord Spriggan had a double burst.
(Dec. 11, 2019  12:05 AM)g2_ Wrote: Prime Apocalypse and Lord Spriggan had a double burst.

Were they tight combos? If so that is impressive.
Once me and my brother were practicing in separate beystadiums. I was using Hasbro Turbo Spryzen and my brother was using Hasbro Hazard Kerbeus. I launched Spryzen into the Chaos Core beystadium and my brother launched into Battle tower. As soon as both beys landed in the stadiums, they rebounded and had an epic clash in midair and the landed on top of Battle Tower, Spryzen heavily slammed into Kerbeus and bursted it.
(Dec. 11, 2019  12:14 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  12:05 AM)g2_ Wrote: Prime Apocalypse and Lord Spriggan had a double burst.

Were they tight combos? If so that is impressive.
Both stock.