What's your most "How the heck did that even happen?" moment in Beyblade?

What's up, bladers? Have you ever had one of "those" moments in battle where your bey does something super out of the ordinary and makes you think, "How the heck did that just happen?" I bet you guys have some pretty good ones! Care to share them?
Yes! When one of my Beyblades first grinned the rail of my TT standard stadium I was like- WHAT?!??!
Somehow managed to perform a "flying spring boost" with God Valkyrie, and burst Sr in left defense.
I battled my victory valtreyek against my ace dragon and A valtreyek burst dragon
B valtreyek flew out of the stadium hit my sofa but didn’t burst
i launched my God Valkyrie at the stadium wall because to see if i can do its so-called spring shoot against my tight hazard kerbaus. somehow God valkyrie burst it in two hits and no clicks? this is the start of weird happenings
I once had a Victory Valkyrie combo slam into a Spriggan combo and burst, sending the Victory Valkyrie layer flying out the top of the stadium before landing over 10 feet away and sliding across the wooden floor another 3 feet. Spriggan's one of those really edgey layers that can occasionally crit and send things flying, but I wasn't expecting it to just up and launch it that far man.
One time when I was launching Spriggan.S.F with my non-dominant hand, it was grinding on the cover and flew off across my room. Another was after a battle, Kerbeus K2 stopped spinning after it won and then a few seconds afterwards it bursted for no reason. Similar to the anime with some of those close call bursts, where if the battle lasted a second longer it would've bursted.
(May. 14, 2019  11:59 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: One time when I was launching Spriggan.S.F with my non-dominant hand, it was grinding on the cover and flew off across my room. Another was after a battle, Kerbeus K2 stopped spinning after it won and then a few seconds afterwards it bursted for no reason. Similar to the anime with some of those close call bursts, where if the battle lasted a second longer it would've bursted.

That has happened to me too! For some reason my V3 6V Ul can spin steal off of my lS3 and Sr (Both are in left spin).
Was playing with a friend using a fake Cho-Z Valkyrie and a Hasbro Phoenix P4 in the Red Rail Rush Stadium, somehow the Phoenix P4 shatters the tip one of the fake Valkyrie's three blades; the plastic shards were distributed in separate areas of the room. Was fortunate that none of the pieces hit anyone in the eye. Phoenix P4 isn't even known to hit hard and it wasn't in Slingshock mode, so that's alarming towards the quality of the fake's plastic.

Repaired the fake's tip by using a mixture of hot glue and blue acrylic paint; mixing both while the glue was still hot and shaping the tip with the hot part of the glue gun. Covered it with the clear parts of a Takara Tomy sticker sheet so none of the rubber like glue gets on any of my beyblades. Never had an explosive shatter like that.
Mmm, Entire Plastic and MFB anime. As welll as Choz And God to some extent

I can explain the rest
I foundation Beyblade under my bed, I don’t play Beyblade in my room
(May. 15, 2019  4:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Mmm, Entire Plastic and MFB anime. As welll as Choz And God to some extent

I can explain the rest

Please do. I'm interested to see how this goes XD
(May. 15, 2019  4:31 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  4:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Mmm, Entire Plastic and MFB anime. As welll as Choz And God to some extent

I can explain the rest

Please do. I'm interested to see how this goes XD

I wanna know why Gingka didn’t just step on Nemesis. It would have been so much more easier.
(May. 15, 2019  4:34 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  4:31 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Please do. I'm interested to see how this goes XD

I wanna know why Gingka didn’t just step on Nemesis. It would have been so much more easier.

Also How a Bey with free Spinning Attack Ring and free spinning POM core was able to create Black hole
(May. 15, 2019  4:36 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  4:34 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I wanna know why Gingka didn’t just step on Nemesis. It would have been so much more easier.

Also How a Bey with free Spinning Attack Ring and free spinning POM core was able to create Black hole

This is a world God only knows.
(May. 15, 2019  4:36 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  4:34 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I wanna know why Gingka didn’t just step on Nemesis. It would have been so much more easier.

How was Brooklyn and Zeus able to fly?
Here’s one of my moments. It was Tyros T2 vs Dark Doomscizor, and I set up attack combos for each of them. Tyros came directly at Doomscizor from the outside edge and bursted all 3 pieces out of the stadium in a line, with the driver hitting the door. Directly after, Tyros reached the center of the stadium, wobbled violently, and bursted itself.
Xcalius X3 1 Iron vs. Dragoon S Wing Xtreme (Hasbro). Somehow Xcalius didn’t burst Dragoon. Dragoon won with just the tiniest amount of stamina.
satomb (stock combo) vs. gv (stock combo). gv use spring launch and then hit satomb hard and knocked it into the wall, and satomb but with the wheels and hit gv neither bursted and then when they where far apart they just burst with out neither of touching a thing. And I was like wat??????
The batte was Hasbro Xcalius.7C.Rb vs TT lS.8V.Nt in one of those rectangular MFB Hasbro stadiums. lS knocked X into the wall, causing it to jump into the air and land right on top of lS, Bursting it. I even caught it on camera on New Years Day of 2018.
Every self burst during Dual Layer and God Layer eras.
Hasbro Valtryek burst a newly opened Cho Z Valkyrie,
I did a hand spin with hell salamander and bursted forneus in one hit
(May. 16, 2019  9:43 AM)Hitashi Wrote: I did a hand spin with hell salamander and bursted forneus in one hit

That's nothing uncommon
I used a Beyblade and somehow I don't know how, it exploded into 3 pieces! It was very strange but I some how put it back together. Craziest Beyblade moment in history.