What's changed?

Its been an insane amount of time since I last called this place home, literally. What has changed in the Beyblade world since the end of 2012? Did Beyblade peak then, or is it still as large, or bigger? Is Kai-V around? I wish I could go back 5 years and relive this. Definitely one of the best times of my life. Anyone remember me at all, remotely? Would love to meet up some of the people I used to talk on here in real life. While history is often seen as decades of work, to me, this is my history.

Love,
BBS
Yo ! Welcome back man hah. I cannot believe that you are back after I just saw PRINCEcharming online a few hours earlier too. Damn, it is great seeing old usernames hah.

A lot has changed, there is actually a whole new Beyblade series, Beyblade Burst. There is already so much news about it that it cannot really be written all in one place, so you will be able to find many topics about it, notably in the Beyblade News sub-forum and all the B- product topics.

About Metal Fight Beyblade, the peak was definitely around 2012-2013. After that, the interest definitely plunged, but TAKARA-TOMY kept hosting rare tournaments and released a video game, BEYBLADE: Evolution for the 3DS, so it was clear that Beyblade was really not off their mind. As a matter of fact, since June/July, Beyblade Burst has been reviving Beyblade, but we kept strong throughout the two or three years where it was slower.

There is so much that could be explained. Try to read around some and do not hesitate to contact me if you want me to explain anything in detail ?
(Nov. 23, 2015  3:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yo ! Welcome back man hah. I cannot believe that you are back after I just saw PRINCEcharming online a few hours earlier too. Damn, it is great seeing old usernames hah.

A lot has changed, there is actually a whole new Beyblade series, Beyblade Burst. There is already so much news about it that it cannot really be written all in one place, so you will be able to find many topics about it, notably in the Beyblade News sub-forum and all the B- product topics.

About Metal Fight Beyblade, the peak was definitely around 2012-2013. After that, the interest definitely plunged, but TAKARA-TOMY kept hosting rare tournaments and released a video game, BEYBLADE: Evolution for the 3DS, so it was clear that Beyblade was really not off their mind. As a matter of fact, since June/July, Beyblade Burst has been reviving Beyblade, but we kept strong throughout the two or three years where it was slower.

There is so much that could be explained. Try to read around some and do not hesitate to contact me if you want me to explain anything in detail ?
Seeing your post has left me smiling! Insane how much 5 years changes a person.

It's great to hear that the game has started gaining momentum again. I jumped off the truck after I noticed a decline in interest, and, from what I remember, the anime being cut short to 15 minutes really irritated me, too. I remember every Saturday morning I would go on the website that one member here went on frequently to post full length episodes. Those were the days.

Will definitely contact you if I need anything. I really hope this community grows as fast as it was before. I've gone from playing this as a kid starting at 12 to being a legal adult, now.

The new series also looks interesting. Just watched the video on YouTube. Maybe I can try picking it up, but I don't know!
You should definitely give it a try, the burst aspect really brings added mystery to how parts work, without bursts being dependent on luck at all. Plus, it will almost assuredly be brought all over the world around 2017, so becoming a professional of it before everyone else around you is great hah.
Not sure we had much contact ever, but welcome back. Smile Beyblade seems to draw everyone back after a while.
(Nov. 23, 2015  3:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You should definitely give it a try, the burst aspect really brings added mystery to how parts work, without bursts being dependent on luck at all. Plus, it will almost assuredly be brought all over the world around 2017, so becoming a professional of it before everyone else around you is great hah.
Definitely will see what I can do. If I can't start, I'll put my channel to good use and get it back up when winter break for college comes.

(Nov. 23, 2015  3:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not sure we had much contact ever, but welcome back. Smile Beyblade seems to draw everyone back after a while.
We never have until now. Used to PM you all time years ago hoping you'd reply. I remember you'd always post stuff in General Discussion (I think?). It was the irl thread where people would post pics of themselves, and their lives outside of WBO. Nice seeing you Smile
Beyblade is gonna be there forever!
Grin
(Feb. 07, 2016  10:05 AM)Paul° Wrote: Beyblade is gonna be there forever!
Grin

yeah, but if no we will do anything to keep it forever

FIREFIRE's spoiler (Click to View)