What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why?????

(Mar. 02, 2010  7:43 PM)Maz Wrote: No one wants to visit New York City? I don't wanna leave haha.
I'd love to visit there again, been there twice already for about a month in total.
Kind of a second home for me other than London, never visited anywhere like it & doubt I ever will <3
(Mar. 04, 2010  3:50 AM)Jsc Wrote: 1-Canada. Toronto sounds fun plus I don't get cold easily and like it cold

Canada isn't always cold, btw lol
yeah it definitely isn't always cold in Toronto. Summers tend to hit a high of 30ish and the very dead of winder drops down to -20ish. It varies year to year. It was like 5 today since we'll be getting Spring weather soon.
Antarctica because I love the cold and Canada because I've never been there
ATLANTIS. That is, if the legend of an ancient sunken city is true. Why? Because I want to see the ancient wonders of the prehistoric world. Yeah right! To benefit from being the first person to reveal publicly the true location of the mythical city!
I got to say Japan, why you may ask? They are ten times more advanced than the states!!!!!
Of course not, Japan is a mix of ideas from occidental countries. Just learn about japan history
canada and y they are getting beys befor the usa
Japan Tokyo ahh the good tech life , But my 1st choice is West London , Stamford Bridge the home of the Beautiful Blues Chelsea FC

Also Barcelona > Camp Nou
Kanto. You never said which world Lips_sealed
japan or America. japan because they have Pokemon centers and buy beyblade gear easier. america because you guys have almost everything, japan has everything.
Well, New Zealand seems pretty interesting, I've heard and read that there is AMAZING rainbow trout fly-fishing.
Italy, because all of my grandparents are from there, and I've never been.
My answer is similar to yours, SSJfisherman.

The only place I want to go to at the moment, and probably for the next while, is Japan.

However, my purpose to go is not for the anime, manga, or heck, even Beyblade. My purpose to go is to understand a part of me that I rarely see. Growing up, the majority of the culture that I've been absorbing was the Chinese culture from my dad's side, and the North American culture, via school, friends, and the media. But, I rarely get to see the Japanese culture from my mom's side. Although I've been to Japan several times before, and have experienced some cultural aspects of it, I've only been to Japan with a maximum duration of stay of about three weeks. Having said that, one cannot absorb the language and the culture in such a short time.

Before I turned fifteen, which was the time I started to learn Japanese formally, I went to Japan about seven times, all of which were short visits.

I hope that during my university life, I'll be able to go to Japan, and stay for a few months during the summer, and I hope that after I get a degree, I'll be able to teach English in Japan for a few years. In doing so, I wish to gain fluency in Japanese, and a further understanding and appreciation of the culture.

JAPAN
Galaxy Pegasis ray unicorno meteo L-drago? and the food in japan is AWESOME
(Dec. 09, 2010  7:34 AM)nyeh its joey! Wrote: JAPAN
Galaxy Pegasis ray unicorno meteo L-drago? and the food in japan is AWESOME

ALL OF THE ABOVE! I've always have wanted to go to Japan. Get some Blades. Some Otaku stuff and more!
Japan, Australia, and New Zealand again. I'd visit Japan to stay long enough to have a small understanding of the language and to buy beys. The other two because their awesome countries. Especially NZ. Go All Blacks!<off topic, but really they own all.
Mine is Japan because I can buy Takara Tomy Beyblades there and see Naruto stuff (Or even see Masashi Kishimoto).
I would like to visit japan because its my favorite laugeg iv always wanted to to learn it and also they have all the cool stuff
I want to go to Universal Orlando for that Wizarding world of Harry Potter thing, with about $99999 dollars with me to buy nloads of merchendise with, and of course, Japan with infinite Yen, too waste on loads of beyblades, pokemon things and possibly Yu-Gi-Oh stuff, i.e. a duel disk, I've wanted a duel disk for ages.
I would wan't to go to London, Disneyland Florida again and Japan.
Japan because I like anime, I like to learn another language,(trying to leran spanish and japanese) I want to taste their food. Im going to japan next summer my grandpa said he would take me. And he is gonna teach me some words

Mexico because I just like to travel and experience new places.
Hm Japan because I've always wanted to visit Japan. It just seems so amazing there, I dunno. But if not Japan then Hawaii because I love the beach.
This will sound cheesy, but honestly, I'd like to stay here and just look at what I've got around me. Canada's such a big country, yet all I've known is a metropolis, and farmland Ontario. I know there's so much more than that, and I'd like to see it.

Sure I'd like to one day go to Switzerland, Italy, Egypt, France, and the like, but I've got a lot of my own back
yard to discover.

This post brought to you by the Canadian Tourism Agency.
(Dec. 10, 2010  4:13 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Japan, Australia, and New Zealand again. I'd visit Japan to stay long enough to have a small understanding of the language and to buy beys. The other two because their awesome countries. Especially NZ. Go All Blacks!<off topic, but really they own all.

hey, thanks for the comment to my country and our closest neybour. i also want to go to New Zealand but i want to go to japan more so i won't be able to go to both (we are barely able to go to Queensland after a whole years of saving).