What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why?????

Mine would be Japan.
A: The place where it's full of anime (YAY! beyblade)
B: SUSHI!
C: looks exciting.
Mostly Japan and France for their amazing cultures and FOOD!
italy! so i can go see alcross and drool in wonder as i stare at his dragoon msuv's
Japan mostly because I've never met my cousin who lives there and I was told he was an amazing blader. Plus, I want to look for some beyblades that I can't find in the Philippines.
JAPAN because i'm a HUGE anime fan and i can buy beyblades there
and japan is just epic
two countrys
1 italy i have always wanted to go there try some pasta i dont know. mabye i could battle drigerGT awsome
2japan does it need explaining
Lol, I would love to go to Japan so I could get some TT Beyblade's, enter a TT tournament, and meet Blader DJ. Joyful_3
Lol definitely Japan. Probably a beyblader's heaven?

Aaaand Paris. Probably the most romantic place to be with your loved ones. Wink
1. Canada/US. I want to join a WBO event.
I didn't list Japan.......because I already went there....I want to go there again....I can't sit here in the Philippines waiting for our distributor's slow releases.
NORTH KOREA!!!! Just kidding.

I dunno. Japan, Europe, Florida if the murder rate wasn't so high. lol
I'd like to go to the west coast of my country (Canada) some time. Some of my extended family live there. Japan would be cool once I'm older and can speak the language well enough.
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:22 PM)-Nv.ReNgAN Wrote: Lol definitely Japan. Probably a beyblader's heaven?

Aaaand Paris. Probably the most romantic place to be with your loved ones. Wink

Do your loved ones include your Beys?
Yeah I was hoping most people wouldn't say Japan too, but It's one of my favourites. I would love to visit India and see the Taj Mahal, even though most people would prefer the great wall, It's just me I guess..
Tokyo, Japan because of all the food, shops, and especially Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea...
JAPAN, the people, food, culture, ANIME EVERYWHERE, Vocaloid on the streets, Ramen, (SPICY CURRYTongue_out_wink) especilly Shibuya. seen so much heard so much and Shibuya is where the shops are. (so i hear) i got The World Ends With You so 25% of my Shibuya know how is from the game
1.Singapore or japan,they both have cool things culture and tt beys B)
2.greece cuz they have good food,EP1C mythology and sites and history
3.Egypt same reason as Greece.

Oh I'm such a big Mythology nerd
I would love to go to Japan because i just love everything there and i seriously would never go for the beyblades,but i would go for the culture, the food, the temples,ect.
I want to go to Tokyo, because I'm really interested in Japan. I love the culture and the language. And I also want to go to New York, because I like America and this town. Not to forget, I would like it to go to Sydney, because I like Australia very much.
(Dec. 30, 2010  8:34 AM)A Wrote: Yeah I was hoping most people wouldn't say Japan too, but It's one of my favourites. I would love to visit India and see the Taj Mahal, even though most people would prefer the great wall, It's just me I guess..

U do know the people who made the taj mahals.they were blinded and their hands weir cut off.and I would also like to the England dice their are fellow bladders their and I want to see sum castles and stonehenge
I was thinking of visiting Spain. Not only because of the weather, but for the culture.
1) Japan: they have awesome technology, toys, and beautiful culture.
2) England: I just seems like a really nice place, and it would be easy to get around since I can speak the language.
3) Greece: I love Greek Mythology and would love to see the things they have, especially Athens.
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:04 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: 1) Japan: they have awesome technology, toys, and beautiful culture.
2) England: I just seems like a really nice place, and it would be easy to get around since I can speak the language.
3) Greece: I love Greek Mythology and would love to see the things they have, especially Athens.

Wow! You can speak ENGLISH? Lucky!!
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:06 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2011  4:04 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: 1) Japan: they have awesome technology, toys, and beautiful culture.

Wow! You can speak ENGLISH? Lucky!!

I'm just saying that because I can't speak Japanese or Greek, and that's the only place I'd want to go that I would be able to communicate with people (except Spain)