World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? (/Thread-What-place-in-the-world-would-you-most-like-to-visit-and-Why)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Sujay - Feb. 25, 2010

Which place would you like to visit the most???

Mine would be Japan because its the land of Anime and I'm fascinated by the country's culture and history.

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Bey Brad - Feb. 25, 2010

i was seriously hoping the first answer would not be japan

i want to go there, but, come on think of something else

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - theflightyellz - Feb. 25, 2010

I want to go to the Huangshan mountains in China.
Really looks quite amazing
[Image: dscf5752.th.jpg]

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Bey Brad - Feb. 25, 2010

i want to go to hong kong and have a million shirts custom made for dirt cheap

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - TheLVJ - Feb. 25, 2010

I've always held interest in Germany. It's at the top of my list; France is second. Might as well take a tour of Europe while I'm at it.

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Sujay - Feb. 25, 2010

(Feb. 25, 2010  3:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i was seriously hoping the first answer would not be japan

i want to go there, but, come on think of something else
Hmmm....Its hard to decide but...
Other than Japan I would like to visit Switzerland and Amazon forest in Brazil.

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - theflightyellz - Feb. 25, 2010

(Feb. 25, 2010  3:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i want to go to hong kong and have a million shirts custom made for dirt cheap
I'd be having 12 of this suit made Grin
[Image: 3332779306b229ed0354.jpg]
I love Lagerfeld, but the day I can afford to spend multiples of a thousand on a suit isn't likely to come any time soon.

lagerfeld is overrated

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Zander Soulwind - Feb. 25, 2010

My main one is Japan but I would also like to get to Disneyland Florida one day.

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Sujay - Feb. 25, 2010

(Feb. 25, 2010  3:54 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: My main one is Japan but I would also like to get to Disneyland Florida one day.
Disneyland is a good choice.Really.

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Khel - Feb. 25, 2010

I can't reduce it to 1. These are my top 3 that I want to do first

-Switzerland
-Singapore
-Australia

I would love to go back to a few places I have been later to explore more (Japan, U.K). But the world is so large with so many places to see that I want to first go to other places.

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Roan - Feb. 25, 2010

The place I'd most like to visit is the Valley of the Kings in Egypt.

I've had a fascination with Ancient Egyptian history for as long as I can remember, and I'd really love to go and see the Pyramids and the Great Sphinx, among the other standing ruins.

(Feb. 25, 2010  5:56 PM)Roan Wrote: The place I'd most like to visit is the Valley of the Kings in Egypt.

I've had a fascination with Ancient Egyptian history for as long as I can remember, and I'd really love to go and see the Pyramids and the Great Sphinx, among the other standing ruins.

YUUUUUUUUGIOH

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - ArgorokKing - Feb. 25, 2010

i would like to go italy Grin

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Aqua - Feb. 25, 2010

(Feb. 25, 2010  3:54 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: My main one is Japan but I would also like to get to Disneyland Florida one day.

It's DisneyWorld. Disneyland is in California. There's a difference.

DisneyWorld is great though, especially the water parks. There's a lot to do there.

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Benkei - Feb. 25, 2010

(Feb. 25, 2010  5:56 PM)Roan Wrote: The place I'd most like to visit is the Valley of the Kings in Egypt.

QFT I've always wanted to go there.

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - cutewolfsam - Feb. 25, 2010

I can't really choose one certain place, but here is my top 3:

Japan (technology)
Australia (Great barrier reef)
America (Just famcied going there)

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Zander Soulwind - Feb. 25, 2010

(Feb. 25, 2010  9:22 PM)Aqua Wrote: It's DisneyWorld. Disneyland is in California. There's a difference.

DisneyWorld is great though, especially the water parks. There's a lot to do there.

Oops, my bad, sorry about that.

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Pikachao - Feb. 25, 2010

(Feb. 25, 2010  9:22 PM)Aqua Wrote: It's DisneyWorld. Disneyland is in California. There's a difference.

Totally agree. I went to Florida when I was younger and it was amazing. If anyone here goes to Florida, check out gatorland, not to mention the kennedy space center. Smile

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - ??? - Feb. 25, 2010

me... hashima island AKA battle ship island because it would be a good place to turn into a beybladers paradice... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_x7xEbaBRmPw/SWJNbmqj35I/AAAAAAAAA3A/A1xfeptnHro/s400/hashima-island-lead1.jpg

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - SonicDaMan - Feb. 25, 2010

- Japan (no need to explain =P)
- China (chinese food, buy lots of cheap stuff like merchandise, pocket bikes, etc.)
- California (warm, lots to do there, snowboard & lie on the beach in one day)
- Italy (Ferrari tours, good food)

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Roan - Feb. 26, 2010

(Feb. 25, 2010  8:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: YUUUUUUUUGIOH

lmao I knew this was coming, and no, that honestly has nothing at all to do with it.

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - KidTala - Feb. 26, 2010

Japan was at the top of the list for me but other than that:

1. Orlando - Because I'm dying to see the Harry Potter theme park

2. China - The Great Wall Of China and Hong Kong because of the lights and technology.

3. Australia - The House Of Opera. The shape of the building is so creative and I just look inside it.

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Sin-hunter - Feb. 26, 2010

I want to visit the Nazca Lines in Peru and many other places that I can't name.

RE: What place in the world would you most like to visit and Why????? - Dirge - Feb. 26, 2010

Greece just to see all the sweet ancient greek statues,also would like to go to canada and japan