What mobile phone do you have?

currently I have a iphone 11
I really dot see a point in this threat you should probably delete this and make a WhatsApp chat or something
(Jun. 19, 2022  5:05 AM)Diamond Blader Wrote: I really dot see a point in this threat you should probably delete this and make a WhatsApp chat or something

Oh I think it's silly, however it is a huge honey pot for bots that make realistic-ish looking posts and then come back a month later and add spam links to them, like this one I'm about to delete:

(Jun. 18, 2022  7:56 PM)gromk Wrote: I have a 64 gigabyte iPhone XR
Idk if I've said this before but...
I ain't getting no phones till year 16
iPhone 12 mini
I just got a Phone pretty recently and its the iPhone 11. It takes really good pictures and I have a really good Case and Screen Protector so it doesn't break easily. If you're looking into your First iPhone then I don't recommend getting the Newest Ones. I just recommend getting the older ones since they'll cost less.
Oppo Reno since 2018. too broke to upgrade to an iPhone, or even just a flagship android (i kinda wanna swap to an iPhone bcos the integration of camera system with social media apps is really something i want. when i get iPhone, both the camera app and IG story video/photo quality is consistently good, unlike in android, where the camera app video/photo quality may be good, but the IG story is just screenrecording the camera app Uncertain )