What mobile phone do you have?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Fit.
Now I purchase iPhone 4, it is beautiful smart phone i purchase it after many month savings. I like it due to its smartness, its traditional curved back and plastic exterior with slightly chunky dimensions, The chassis that's only 9.3mm thin at its thickest point and a new stainless steel and glass design.
aged care toowoomba
iPhone 4. I've had it for a few years now, and honestly I always hear how people break there phone by simply dropping it, I've done this countless of times and it still works fine.
i am using a nokia c3 touch and type
I have iPhone 5, iPhone 4S was my previous phone.
iPhone 5 is better and faster, it takes better photos, supports many apps from previous iPhones.
Me and my iPhone = Unique relationship ~!
Gah.... Kaizer
My dad has that phone!
I have to work with a more primitive version of Nokia phones Crying
More primitive than Nokia 3310 Crying
I'm upgrading soon Chocked finally
i have a nokia lumia 720 had it like 3 months its pretty good
I have the iPhone 3, yes, I'm kinda behind.

It's a great phone, but my dad decided "Hey, I'll give Zane my old 3 so I can get the new 4!
(this of course being before the release of 5)
I have the samsung galaxy S1 . It is slightly old but I prefer it over a galaxy S3. It is great for browsing the web
(Jan. 06, 2013  7:33 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: I have iPhone 5, iPhone 4S was my previous phone.
iPhone 5 is better and faster, it takes better photos, supports many apps from previous iPhones.
Me and my iPhone = Unique relationship ~!
Your really luck to have an I Phone 5. I have a Tracfone LG500G.

I just got an iPhone 4 yesterday since my school does things that I would need a good smartphone for. I didn't even want one until I graduated because I could get distracted, but I'm not complaining. However, AT&T is miserly as hell and because I don't use 3G too often I have a 300 MB plan for $20.

God damn AT&T. My mom had an unlimited plan for $30 (iPhone first came out so smartphones didn't boom) and my sister had 2G for $25 (two years ago or so) and now the best you can do is 300MB for $20?...
Heck yeah!!!! Finally upgraded to iPhone 3Gs!!! With latest iOS. So happy :.)
I use nokia 6301i but I badly want an Android smartphone. Im bored with nokia now!
I have a sprint HTC the 4G LTE!
In mid October I bought my own iPhone 4s from Sprint. It cost me $70 when I fist got it, but since I got a family plan with my grandmother and my brother, then it brought it to $140 total. Three iPhones for $140, good right?

I have unlimited everything such as texting, data, etc...

Yeah I am very happy with my white iPhone 4s!
Actually I have a Nokia E55, it has a very good battery
I have an HTC One V. I love it so much!

I hv Samsung Star 2 S5263 presently
Wow. it's all smart phones nowadays aint it?
Personally, I have a Nokia C3.
Great phone, lasted me a good couple of years, but I think I'm getting a new phone for my birthday in march, since it's slowly dying XD
Samsung GT-C3303
-______-

Will be getting an Samsung Galaxy S3 or S2 (16 GB) after the summer vacations though....
(6 more months...)
meh.
I have a Iphone 3G and a Samsung galaxy gio
HTC 8X, Windows phones are AMAZING. It takes a little getting used to if you've used Apple stuff most of the time, but other than that it's pretty cool.
iPhone 3GS, I need to upgrade but it works great and I really love the iPhone. Maybe I'll get the 5 someday soon, but I'm not as rich as I'd like to be.