What metal fight beys for burst?

(Mar. 25, 2019  4:03 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2019  2:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Every MFB remake for Burst must have a Dash driver! They barely burst back then, so they should rarely burst now! Tongue_out_wink

This isn't quite how that works.
It was a joke Unhappy
Duo Uranos.0P.new Driver
Jade Jupiter. 2B.Kp
(Mar. 25, 2019  2:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Every MFB remake for Burst must have a Dash driver! They barely burst back then, so they should rarely burst now! Tongue_out_wink

Look at the plastic remakes. The originals did not burst, yet they did not put dash drivers on them.
(Mar. 27, 2019  1:23 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:

Look at the plastic remakes. The originals did not burst, yet they did not put dash drivers on them.

It was a joke and technically they did “burst”
(Mar. 22, 2019  1:44 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: What are your ideas for metal fight beys in burst. I had a few that I think would work.

Phantom Orion 0P Bearing
0 is very round, matching the Phantom fusion wheel, Proof would be purple to match the plastic core in the phantom fusion wheel. Bearing is obvious.

Gravity Perseus 4L New Driver 
Lift looks like a bigger ad145 when the wider edge is facing up. The new driver would be a wider survive tip.

Variares Zeta'
the disk and driver would be fused, witch might mean we would have to give up dual rotation. Zeta' is obvious

Rock Zurafa Zenith Atomic.

Zenith is the perfect fit for the spin track. Atomic IDK about.

What remakes of metal fight beys do you want

Actually, in my opinion, for the Rock Zurafa combo, keep the Zenith disk, but use Massive stead of atomic. Considering that Massive is a wide ball type tip and Rock Zurafa had Wide Ball as it’s performance tip, it would fit it much better.
Flame libra could be
00P and A freespining flugel
Galaxy Pegasus 5M Jl
Big Bang Pegasis 4V Ul`
Sol Blaze Bl Ab
Dark Bull 6B Cy
Storm Capricorn 7T Op
Storm Aquario α A
Dark Cancer O Tw`
Burn Phoenix 12F Wd
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:03 AM)MasterBlaze Wrote: Galaxy Pegasus 5M Jl
Big Bang Pegasis 4V Ul`
Sol Blaze Bl Ab
Dark Bull 6B Cy
Storm Capricorn 7T Op
Storm Aquario α A
Dark Cancer O Tw`
Burn Phoenix 12F Wd

I guess Jolt is just about the best you can do for Galaxy Pegasus huh? I guess we're running with LRF for it since R2F doesn't exist in Burst, but at least it's got the Pegasus line's short height so that's something at least.

Just seeing Big Bang's Ul' recommendation just really makes me want Ul'. I don't care that it wouldn't be that good, I still want it.

Absorb is... awkward to say the least, but it's probably as close as we can get for Sol Blaze. Its tip was kinda unique.

Props to thinking of Cycle for Dark Bull. Not really much in Burst can make that horned shape, even if cycle is free spinning.

Not really sure why Storm Capricorn has Turn, or a frame at all tbh. It'd make more sense without one.

Storm Aquario would make more sense with Trans, which is a lot more accurate to the Hole Flat/Sharp tip it had than Accel.

Tower is definitely an interesting choice for Dark Cancer, although Fusion would make more sense overall since the height adjusting isn't a mid-battle thing for Cancer. Not really sure why it has Oval either, as it doesn't seem to match the layer.

Also not sure why Burn Phoenix would have 12. Flow makes a little sense as a wreath of flames, but why 12? Personally I'd use Ωuter to maintain its sloped bottom shape better.

(Mar. 27, 2019  1:44 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Atomic is much more wider.

Massive is to Defense what Wide Ball was to Ball, so I'd argue that Massive is a lot more accurate.
if i could get my burn wolf back thatd be amazing or l drago metal saga was amazing and i love that theyre doing old beys in burst format
(Mar. 27, 2019  4:03 AM)MasterBlaze Wrote: Galaxy Pegasus 5M Jl
Big Bang Pegasis 4V Ul`
Sol Blaze Bl Ab
Dark Bull 6B Cy
Storm Capricorn 7T Op
Storm Aquario α A
Dark Cancer O Tw`
Burn Phoenix 12F Wd

Sol Blaze.Ω.R/Et revolve and eternal are basically Around Sharp.
There isn't really a disk or frame that matches the spin track. Outer would keep its round shape.

Dark Cancer.3B.Xt
Bump to match the shape of dark and Xtend for the height change and flat sharp.
(Mar. 27, 2019  1:44 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Atomic is much more wider.

But Rock Giraffe/Zurafa.R145.WB didn't have a free spinning ball so massive would make more sense to use.
CYBER PEGASUS.ZENITH.ZEPHYR/REBOOT

Jade Jupiter. 00W.Bite

Omega Draconis.10.Ds

Death Quetzalcoatl.11.bite
Metal Fusion Beys:
Storm Pegasus 10 Glaive Quick' (official already)
Lightning L-Drago 3 Vortex Zephyr'
Rock Leone 8 Massive
Flash Sagittario Yell Claw
Dark Wolf 13 Flow Fusion'
Random Beys:
Proto Nemesis Infinite/Infinite-L (with a new Mugen Swap stadium)
Sol Blaze 0 Proof Revolve
Variaries Blitz Zeta'
Screw Lyra 4 Iron
If they ever make Zero-G remakes (very doubtful):
Samurai Ifraid 5 Flow Destroy (interacts with the ridge)
Ninja Saramanda 6 Reach Survive (If MFB didn't keep the tip types consistent, neither should their remakes)
Gladiator Bahamoote 00 Dagger αssault
Poison Serpent 8 Vortex/Under Survive
You guys can't possibly forget about Flame Sagitario.BL.FL, right?
Flame Saggitario and Rock Leone. And we can't forget about Lightning L Drago or L Drago Destroy
(May. 08, 2019  1:22 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: You guys can't possibly forget about Flame Sagitario.BL.FL, right?

Makes so much more sense on Claw, which is more accurate to its track while having the same type of contact. Also, despite Blitz's gimmick, I don't think it's a good fit here as it's altogether way too bulky. I originally put it on 5, but anything relatively thin and flush to the layer should work well too, like 8, 8', 0, 10, and Ωuter. Maybe 4 too, but it's a bit heavy on its decorative design without a frame.
Ray unicorno 3angle/vortex unite’
Dark bull 7bump cycle
Meteo Ldrago 13angle zephyr’
Earth Aquila 8’ massive
Rock Leone 7bump massive
Flame Sagittario 11expand claw
Cyber Pegasis 12vortex zephyr’

The idea of dark bull with cycle has been around for a long time already.
(May. 10, 2019  1:41 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Ray unicorno 3angle/vortex unite’
Dark bull 7bump cycle
Meteo Ldrago 13angle zephyr’
Earth Aquila 8’ massive
Rock Leone 7bump massive
Flame Sagittario 11expand claw
Cyber Pegasis 12vortex zephyr’

The idea of dark bull with cycle has been around for a long time already.
For the parts that we already have, I'd say those are decent predictions. Just don't forget that Storm Pegasus got a new Driver, so any of the other Metal Fight Beys could follow suit, especially Earth Aquila.
(May. 10, 2019  1:47 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: For the parts that we already have, I'd say those are decent predictions. Just don't forget that Storm Pegasus got a new Driver, so any of the other Metal Fight Beys could follow suit, especially Earth Aquila.

Sadly there's no predicting that, is there?
To be honest I want a remake for Flame LibraT125ES
Burst remake Flame Libra 4/5 Cross A Revolve/Flugel
More like bR's combo but Cross has a shape similar to Flame Flugel is the left spin ver. Of T125 nothing matches with ES
Hope we get a new driver for Libra
Possible remakes
Dark Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Dark Bull
Lightning L-Drago
Poison Serpent.12/4T.S