What math gwynn writes

(Jul. 26, 2020  4:30 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:30 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Lol what has this thread become..... Do we need DeceasedCrab ?

We should change it to someone needs gwyns sempai drum

yep totally right
But seriously we need DeceasedCrab this isn’t what math gwyn writes anymore this welcome to big brain emo drum sempai land

DeceasedCrab when he’s coming to turn off a thread [video with profanity removed]
Kai, answer me one thing, how do use math and phisics during the battle (before launch), I can't see any reason for this, because there are so many variables that can break the equations, like the opponent, his launch and launcher can't be calculated, so, i want to know how do you use math to win in beyblade.
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Kai, answer me one thing, how do use math and phisics during the battle (before launch), I can't see any reason for this, because there are so many variables that can break the equations, like the opponent, his launch and launcher can't be calculated, so, i want to know how do you use math to win in beyblade.
He has big brain of coarse he always finds away
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:44 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Kai, answer me one thing, how do use math and phisics during the battle (before launch),  I can't see any reason for this, because there are so many variables that can break the equations, like the opponent,  his launch and launcher can't be calculated, so, i want to know how do you use math to win in beyblade.
He has big brain of coarse he always finds away
Agree to disagree
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:44 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: He has big brain of coarse he always finds away
Agree to disagree
? You know I’m joking right
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:47 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Agree to disagree
? You know I’m joking right
Guys this was supposed to be about what math gwynn uses not this.
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:59 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:47 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: ? You know I’m joking right
Guys this was supposed to be about what math gwynn uses not this.

Well as soon as soon as you started making it sound like your red eye gwyn trying to look for his drum sempai it turned into this lol
Forget this i deleted this post
(Jul. 26, 2020  4:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Kai, answer me one thing, how do use math and phisics during the battle (before launch),  I can't see any reason for this, because there are so many variables that can break the equations, like the opponent,  his launch and launcher can't be calculated, so, i want to know how do you use math to win in beyblade.

I use this formula 4x(6y+7ba)=99y
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:01 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Well this proves right here he’s big brain
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:01 PM)kai edits Wrote:

what formula is this?
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:03 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: I use this formula 4x(6y+7ba)=99y

Well this proves right here he’s big brain

The answer will be 24xy+28xba=99y

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:04 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
what formula is this?

My formula for genesis of course
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:05 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:03 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Well this proves right here he’s big brain

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:04 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: what formula is this?

I mean in phisics
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:05 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:03 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Well this proves right here he’s big brain

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:04 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: what formula is this?

The formula means nothing without numeric values though, just what exactly are you calculating with that formula?
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:08 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:05 PM)kai edits Wrote: The answer will be 24xy+28xba=99y

The formula means nothing without numeric values though, just what exactly are you calculating with that formula?
Calculating genesis clash head on the a meta bey. I do what gwynn does I write my formulas everywhere.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:10 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:08 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: The formula means nothing without numeric values though, just what exactly are you calculating with that formula?
Calculating genesis clash head on the a meta bey. I do what gwynn does I write my formulas everywhere.
Could you name the variables?
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:01 PM)kai edits Wrote:

Explain what each number means and what each variable means. Otherwise this equation is senseless numbers and letters.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:10 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: Calculating genesis clash head on the a meta bey. I do what gwynn does I write my formulas everywhere.
Could you name the variables?
4x(6y+7ba)=99t

X=genesis
Y=force of a head on clash
Ba=current spin subtracted by current force of gravity times the current spin of the opponents bet
T=infinity lock working by a tilt of my launcher

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Explain what each number means and what each variable means. Otherwise this equation is senseless numbers and letters.

Each number has value to my match
4x=genesis
6y=opponent bet
7ba=spin power by launcher
99y=tilt of launcher by the amount of angle times the negative value of the spin of the opponents bey
You should use circular motion and angular motion since where talking about beyblades and the head crash
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:13 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:10 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Could you name the variables?
4x(6y+7ba)=99t

X=genesis
Ba=current spin subtracted by current force of gravity times the current spin of the opponents bet

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Explain what each number means and what each variable means. Otherwise this equation is senseless numbers and letters.

4x=genesis
6y=opponent bet
99y=tilt of launcher by the amount of angle times the negative value of the spin of the opponents bey

Explain to me how these equal each other.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:20 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: You should use circular motion and angular motion since where talking about beyblades and the head crash

I been using it. People get back on subject.
What math gwynn uses any answers

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:13 PM)kai edits Wrote: 4x(6y+7ba)=99t

X=genesis

4x=genesis
6y=opponent bet

Explain to me how these equal each other.

Solve the equation on both sides there are equal amount of variables
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:20 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: You should use circular motion and angular motion since where talking about beyblades and the head crash

TBH i don't think they really used consistent equations since we're talking of an anime about a toy and they wouldn't care about math because it'd cost time, and with  weekly episodes they may don't have time
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)kai edits Wrote:

(Jul. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Explain to me how these equal each other.

Solve the equation on both sides there are equal amount of variables

It doesn't work though, it's just a bunch of random numbers and variables that don't predict or calculate the battles results whatsoever. Anyway, Gwyn is shown to know some college-level physics in a flashback to his childhood, so differential equations and calculus involving derivatives and integrals is what the math looks like.
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:25 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2020  5:21 PM)kai edits Wrote: I been using it. People get back on subject.
TBH i don't think they really used consistent equations since we're talking of an anime about a toy and they wouldn't care about math because it'd cost time, and with  weekly episodes they may don't have time
There is more than it seems in beyblade. Your just looking at the surface