For burst : drain fafnir

That's spin steal obsession right there
(Feb. 02, 2018  5:21 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  5:07 PM)Eurekaboy Wrote: For MFB : Meteo l Drago
For burst : drain fafnir

That's spin steal obsession right there

Hahahaha yeah true
Alter chronos
I have decided my partner combo. its nightmare longinus! Its exactly what I thought of as perfect attacker. SgV6SUl is definately my 2nd partner though

(Feb. 02, 2018  5:26 PM)Eurekaboy Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  5:21 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: That's spin steal obsession right there

Hahahaha yeah true
Haha still remember your Meteo winning the finals
(Jan. 10, 2018  2:42 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Ark Bahamut.__.At...not near top tier at all, but fun and beautiful lol

Even only Ark Bahamut as a Layer means much fun, that's what I think. I love that design

My Main Partner and reliable buddy is Lost Longinus Magnum Variable. This combo was a Kind of present by my Best friend because he knows that I love combos with high burst potential. So he teached me some skills and then we did a challenge with all of his over 20 special combos. There were only 3 combos i wasnt able to beat, but the rest of the collection: win by a Burst finish
im all about Sr.0B.Ds right now.

i also really like mG.P.Orbit as well
dC 7g at/dF 5s br. Yes, i meant star
twin Nemesis or spriggan Requiem
I switch around a lot but as of now, Death tempo sp230wd
I like customizing but I still am a stubborn teen so I stick with stock combos, but I have to say that Drain Fafnir is the best dunno combo I have, at least from the tests I've done. If there's a better stock combo please tell me.