What is your favorite hasbro bey?

um ill say dread hades and all the cho-z beys
Turbo Achilles A4, Air Knight K4, Amaterios A3, Hades H3, Spryzen Requiem S3 and Balkesh B3
Orichalcum O3 or Artemis A4 (Left Artemis is better than right Artemis)
aB3, tA4, RD5, Sr3, CK5, SS5
I gotta say Spryzen and Xcalius are my favorite
2nd Place: AdmiralFunk
Hell Salamander Vanguard Octa

There goes an Octa combo finishing in the top 3 again. Burst Standard Tournament.
(Nov. 02, 2019  11:24 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: 2nd Place: AdmiralFunk

There goes an Octa combo finishing in the top 3 again. Burst Standard Tournament.

This was a TT combo, it was an Octa from the GT Triple Booster :o

Dunno if this is relevant, just wanted to clear that up

What tournament was this?
My favorite Hasbro bey is Emperor Forneus! A stock Forneus can beat Stock B3, despite B3's amazing slopes. And in the anime I love it's attack scenes it is similar to B3 and Satomb.
Balkesh B3 fo sho, cuz it's the most competitive
I'm gonna have to say balkesh
(Nov. 03, 2019  1:21 AM)bladekid Wrote:

What tournament was this?

Joyos tournament in Largo, FL yesterday
It's a tie between Jumbo? Jormuntor, King kerbeus, and Victory Valtyrek
If anyone is interested, Amazon & Target have Hasbro Perfect Phoenix in stock now for $9.99. 1st time I’ve seen it readily available in stores/online at retail price. Just wanted to alert anyone who might be interested and looking for that bey.
(Nov. 07, 2019  2:47 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I can anyone is interested, Amazon & Target have Hasbro Perfect Phoenix in stock now for $9.99. 1st time I’ve seen it readily available in stores/online at retail price.

Kind of, I'll dm you in the lounge?

Wait are you selling or just notifying?
(Nov. 07, 2019  7:21 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2019  2:47 AM)SupaDav03 Wrote: I can anyone is interested, Amazon & Target have Hasbro Perfect Phoenix in stock now for $9.99. 1st time I’ve seen it readily available in stores/online at retail price.

Kind of, I'll dm you in the lounge?

Wait are you selling or just notifying?

Was just letting people know it’s available because it was news to me. I ended up buying one off Amazon for $9.99. Says it doesn’t ship until 11/24.
So far i love Forneus F4. Also still very new to this community.
I really like turbo spryzen and victory valtryek.
from Rise i have to go with Bushin Ashindra A5 (Starter Ver.), Viper Hydrax H5, Cosmic Kraken K5, Ace Dragon D5 (Set and Starter Ver.), Solar Sphinx S5
Odax O2. i LOVE using it in the app in online battles! my combo im running on it is Odax O2 Sting(Hasbro) Merge. It ANNIHILATES the Z achilles' and stock beys that run rampant in random online battles and i love it!