Turbo Spryzen and Kerbeus K4 are my favorites for sure
Top 5 Hasbro beys
Luinor L3
Khalzar K3
Spyzen Requiem S3
Xcalius X3
Balkesh B3
I personally like the single layer caynox
(Nov. 22, 2019  3:54 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I personally like the single layer caynox

Havent gotten to use original Caynox but Caynox C3 13 Guard is still one of my most consistent out of the package setups out of 20 or so hasbro beys. The springs on the layer just eat impacts really well. Still need to open the C3 bearing I just picked up.
I enjoy my geist fafnir it spin steals from a hand spin enough to burst its opponent
(Dec. 19, 2019  10:55 PM)AshPhoenix Wrote: I enjoy my geist fafnir it spin steals from a hand spin enough to burst its opponent

How? It has no rubber.
Wonder Valtryek V4. Might be weak, but still a cool bey.
(Dec. 19, 2019  10:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2019  10:55 PM)AshPhoenix Wrote: I enjoy my geist fafnir it spin steals from a hand spin enough to burst its opponent

How? It has no rubber.
The answer is all in its shape, not its rubber content. All those little ridges along the edge are contact points that right-spin beys can push against to give Geist Fafnir more spin. Drain Fafnir works in much the same way with its own ridges, as its rubber points are altogether quite small and can't do all the work themselves.

Truth is that rubber aids in equalization, but isn't required in the slightest to do it. All you need is something to push against, and Geist Fafnir at the least still has that even without the rubber of the TT version.
(Dec. 19, 2019  10:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

How? It has no rubber.

Despite what you may think rubber isnt required to spin steal it just makes it better
(Dec. 28, 2019  1:39 AM)AshPhoenix Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2019  10:57 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: How? It has no rubber.

Despite what you may think rubber isnt required to spin steal it just makes it better
Yeah ik but I’m a bit surprised you burst a bey with it without rubber.
Hades h3 or turbo spryzen s4