What is your best Stamina Bey??

I love stamina beys and would want to know your best stamina beys
Phantom Orion it’s too op especially with the low friction and free spin of B : D which allows it to last for up to 10 minutes with a hard launch
mirage fafnir lol check my post plz srry if you dnt want to
(Sep. 28, 2020  10:35 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: I love stamina beys and would want to know your best stamina beys

Cheeto too Dang OP Phantom Orion Like 6Jupiter5
Perfect Phoenix, I don’t have any sparking bets yet.
(Sep. 28, 2020  3:53 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Perfect Phoenix, I don’t have any sparking bets yet.

perfect phoenix is not a stamina type
(Sep. 28, 2020  3:56 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  3:53 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Perfect Phoenix, I don’t have any sparking bets yet.

perfect phoenix is not a stamina type

It can be, depending on what combo you use.
(Sep. 28, 2020  3:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  3:56 PM)beykid44 Wrote: perfect phoenix is not a stamina type

It can be, depending on what combo you use.

True, I could use sting and Ev’ on it lol.
Like the BeyBase Variant Lucifer review that Kei wrote says there haven’t really been any true defense types in beyblade burst, so PP has little use besides a stamina/defense hybrid.
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:00 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  3:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It can be, depending on what combo you use.

True, I could use sting and Ev’ on it lol.
Like the BeyBase Variant Lucifer review that Kei wrote says there haven’t really been any true defense types in beyblade burst, so PP has little use besides a stamina/defense hybrid.

I think that orb egis is a true defense type stock combo
my best is Duo Horogium  Bearing drive
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:04 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: my best is Duo Horogium  Bearing drive

Wait Duo was banned cause of extreme stamina!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gasp
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:13 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:04 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: my best is Duo Horogium  Bearing drive

Wait Duo was banned cause of extreme stamina!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gasp

Still doesn’t change the fact that it could be his best stamina.

Imagine bd on ice it would spin forever
Mirage fafnir is my best stamina bey but combo is Mirage fafnir, rage Longinus chassis, bearing
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:00 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: True, I could use sting and Ev’ on it lol.

I think that orb egis is a true defense type stock combo

I guess, but it doesn’t do much that lowers attack damage, the metal balls occasionally help but there’s only two and they are so small they don’t make much of a difference.
yeah but i dont know anything bout plastics but phantom orion was op for its time and it stil is
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:18 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think that orb egis is a true defense type stock combo

I guess, but it doesn’t do much that lowers attack damage, the metal balls occasionally help but there’s only two and they are so small they don’t make much of a difference.

The quest is the best defense driver no doubt, it only loses since quest is so good in Defense, but really bad in stamina.
Phantom Arion

I just got him today

Phantom Arion's stamina is OP
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:23 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Phantom Arion

I just got him today

On ice I got it to spin for 3 hours before I picked it up.
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Phantom Arion

I just got him today

On ice I got it to spin for 3 hours before I picked it up.

nani
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: On ice I got it to spin for 3 hours before I picked it up.

nani

The friction was really low
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: nani

The friction was really low

ik, but three hrs...
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The friction was really low

ik, but three hrs...

Well it was a ice skating rink so there was plenty of entertainment (although everyone started to gather around after 1 hour)
The best stamina combo in the game right now is probably Tempest Solomon, Wheel, Xtend+, 1S. (You can change the chip to Lucifer if you don't have Solomon) Also this is without testing World or 2B, as I'm still waiting for mine to show up in the mail to start testing.
(Sep. 28, 2020  4:44 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: The best stamina combo in the game right now is probably Tempest Solomon, Wheel, Xtend+, 1S. (You can change the chip to Lucifer if you don't have Solomon) Also this is without testing World or 2B, as I'm still waiting for mine to show up in the mail to start testing.

Wrong Duo tempo bearing drive