What is the best GT Bey?

So I am not a big-time bey collector, but I want to be. So I have been wondering what series I wanted to get into, and I have heard a lot of good things about GT. So can someone please tell me your opinion on this, what pack is the best, or what other series is better?
(Jan. 21, 2021  2:02 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote: So I am not a big-time bey collector, but I want to be. So I have been wondering what series I wanted to get into, and I have heard a lot of good things about GT. So can someone please tell me your opinion on this, what pack is the best, or what other series is better?

Welp, the current series is Sparking, so if you were looking for a better series, that would be it.

The best GT bey would probably be Lord Spriggan, and it comes it the GT Triple Booster which has a lot of good parts like Blitz, Gen, and Octa (meh).
Either lord Spriggan or Master Diabolos.
I would say Imperial Dragon for right, Master Left for left
Or lord spriggan
Lord Spriggan (Not stockwise), Master Diabolos, Eh BigBang Genesis I guess
It seems like Lord Spryzen is the most suggested. I was expecting that. I do have requreim, but other than that, I mostly am orientated towards the Valtryek series. And thanks.

P.S: I know there are typos
P.P.S: Some people call it Spriggan, I call it Spryzen
LORD SPRIGGAN
IMPERIAL DRAGON
MASTER DIABOLOS
SLASH VALKYRIE (it sucks but at least it looks nice)

if u want sparking:
Jet Wyvern
Brave Valkyrie
Rage Longinus
L- the end
Dx limit break set
Tempest Dragon
Hasbro version of GT (Aka Rise):
Eclipse Genesis
Master Devolos (Right Spin Only)
Union Achilles
Any Hasbro exclusive bey
Command Dragon
Lord Spryzen
Bushin Ashindra
Wizard Fafnir
Sparking:
Rage Longinus (King of Sparking... ok ignore that part)
Lucifer The End
Brave Valkyrie
World Spriggan
Helios Volcano
Curse Satan
Glide Ragnaruk
I still main Master in my deck right now lol So it's probably the most relevant.

But Judgement Joker, Zwei Longinus, and Lord Spriggan would be the best ones otherwise.
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:32 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: I still main Master in my deck right now lol So it's probably the most relevant.

But Judgement Joker, Zwei Longinus, and Lord Spriggan would be the best ones otherwise.

Yet I do have Judgement Joker
(Jan. 22, 2021  12:41 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  3:32 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: I still main Master in my deck right now lol So it's probably the most relevant.

Yet I do have Judgement Joker
Go slam Xtreme' On and you don't need anything else for GT.
Now that there's superking tho...
GET RAGE AND SLAM
XTREME' ON