What is a good Deck for limited format?

(Dec. 02, 2020  2:05 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: How about any GT beys
GT beys are banned
Not all are banned

Only a few layer bases with gen are allow
(Dec. 02, 2020  1:05 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hello, I am going to meet up with my bey club soon for a limited format tournament and I could use some help in making a deck, right now my deck is 
Arc Bahamut 0Bump Bearing
Deep Chaos 00Wall Zone' +Z
Third combination I have no idea.
Also another question should I include Buster Xcalibur in my deck? I heard it has good attack for limited so could anyone tell me what I can use it on?

Personally, I would move Wall and Zn'+Z to aB. You mentioned being in Singapore, and that should? be able to defeat sA.Lift.Br (and possibly any other right spin non-attack type) which I predict will be a popular combo.

(Dec. 02, 2020  2:11 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Would Bloody Longinus Generate be a good addition?
Yes, and if you have a Level Chip you should use it here. Will you be using the WBO's deck format/scoring system as well as our banlist? Or will this be WBBA 3v3? Buster on something like 00B.Om if you have it would round out your deck for both formats pretty nicely. A stationary attacker is more likely to score bursts against same spin opponents, and those are worth more than KOs or OSes in both formats. Between that and bL you should have enough point-getters.

In addition, in WBO deck format, between Buster and aB disincentivizing right spin so much, you're free to run over pretty much anything with bL.Gn. If you're worried about opposing KO Attackers you could try changing Buster's Driver to Ch' or using MGC mG.00.Kp' (if you have it) instead, which would act as a Defense type. hK.00E.Qc' would be my third pick, in case you don't have the parts to make those combos.

EDIT: To be clear, my advice is that your deck should be (unordered if WBBA)
aB.0W.Zn'+Z
LC bL.Gn
bX.00B.Om/Ch', MGC mG.00.Kp', or hK.00E.Qc'
I’d recommend using Harry no blader would even challenge you. Jokes aside, amiterios is a very good choice if you have it for defense. Also if you have any Hasbro beys like turbo valtrek, dread hades, also monster ogre and myth Dax are all good for attack combos
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:54 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  1:05 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hello, I am going to meet up with my bey club soon for a limited format tournament and I could use some help in making a deck, right now my deck is 
Arc Bahamut 0Bump Bearing
Deep Chaos 00Wall Zone' +Z
Third combination I have no idea.
Also another question should I include Buster Xcalibur in my deck? I heard it has good attack for limited so could anyone tell me what I can use it on?

Personally, I would move Wall and Zn'+Z to aB.  You mentioned being in Singapore, and that should? be able to defeat sA.Lift.Br (and possibly any other right spin non-attack type) which I predict will be a popular combo.

(Dec. 02, 2020  2:11 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Would Bloody Longinus Generate be a good addition?
Yes, and if you have a Level Chip you should use it here. Will you be using the WBO's deck format/scoring system as well as our banlist? Or will this be WBBA 3v3? Buster on something like 00B.Om if you have it  would round out your deck for both formats pretty nicely. A stationary attacker is more likely to score bursts against same spin opponents, and those are worth more than KOs or OSes in both formats. Between that and bL you should have enough point-getters.

In addition, in WBO deck format, between Buster and aB disincentivizing right spin so much, you're free to run over pretty much anything with bL.Gn. If you're worried about opposing KO Attackers you could try changing Buster's Driver to Ch' or using MGC mG.00.Kp' (if you have it) instead,  which would act as a Defense type. hK.00E.Qc' would be my third pick, in case you don't have the parts to make those combos.

aB.0W.Zn'+Z
LC bL.Gn

Would Octa work on Buster too? I would prefer it over Charge due to the better lad and my Octa is able to tie with Xtend+ so would this be feasible? Also do you mean that Maximus Garuda is allowed in Limited?
(Dec. 03, 2020  12:37 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2020  5:54 PM)Wombat Wrote: Personally, I would move Wall and Zn'+Z to aB.  You mentioned being in Singapore, and that should? be able to defeat sA.Lift.Br (and possibly any other right spin non-attack type) which I predict will be a popular combo.

Yes, and if you have a Level Chip you should use it here. Will you be using the WBO's deck format/scoring system as well as our banlist? Or will this be WBBA 3v3? Buster on something like 00B.Om if you have it  would round out your deck for both formats pretty nicely. A stationary attacker is more likely to score bursts against same spin opponents, and those are worth more than KOs or OSes in both formats. Between that and bL you should have enough point-getters.

In addition, in WBO deck format, between Buster and aB disincentivizing right spin so much, you're free to run over pretty much anything with bL.Gn. If you're worried about opposing KO Attackers you could try changing Buster's Driver to Ch' or using MGC mG.00.Kp' (if you have it) instead,  which would act as a Defense type. hK.00E.Qc' would be my third pick, in case you don't have the parts to make those combos.

aB.0W.Zn'+Z
LC bL.Gn

Would Octa work on Buster too? I would prefer it over Charge due to the better lad and my Octa is able to tie with Xtend+ so would this be feasible? Also do you mean that Maximus Garuda is allowed in Limited?
Octa would probably work better in my opinion. Seen a lot of good decks with it.
Also you know I tried using Vice Leopard as. Stand in for Amaterios on bearing, it tied with the Bahamut combination, is that normal?

(Dec. 03, 2020  12:47 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  12:37 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Would Octa work on Buster too? I would prefer it over Charge due to the better lad and my Octa is able to tie with Xtend+ so would this be feasible? Also do you mean that Maximus Garuda is allowed in Limited?
Cora would probably work better in my opinion. Seen a lot of good decks with it.

Cora?
(Dec. 03, 2020  12:48 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Also you know I tried using Vice Leopard as. Stand in for Amaterios on bearing, it tied with the Bahamut combination, is that normal?

(Dec. 03, 2020  12:47 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Cora would probably work better in my opinion. Seen a lot of good decks with it.

Cora?
Octa, it’s autocorrect
Ohh, yes I'm just concerned I'll meet an opposite spin equalization layer that Wrecks Charge
(Dec. 03, 2020  12:37 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Would Octa work on Buster too? I would prefer it over Charge due to the better lad and my Octa is able to tie with Xtend+ so would this be feasible? Also do you mean that Maximus Garuda is allowed in Limited?

I'd be a bit worried about Octa's burst resistance at least compared to Om and Ch', but I guess it'd at least give you better coverage against some left spin same spin stamina combos.

And yes, mG is allowed. I think it's always been legal in Limited? The Hasbro one, G3, is banned though.
(Dec. 03, 2020  5:28 AM)Wombat Wrote:

I'd be a bit worried about Octa's burst resistance at least compared to Om and Ch', but I guess it'd at least give you better coverage against some left spin same spin stamina combos.

And yes, mG is allowed. I think it's always been legal in Limited? The Hasbro one, G3, is banned though.

Man I didn't know, I thought if they banned Spriggan Requim they'd probably ban mG but I guess I was wrong.

Also should I put the Level Chip on Xcalibur or Longinus, I would have thought it will be better to put the Level Chip on Xcalibur to increase attack and burst resistance.
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:39 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2020  5:28 AM)Wombat Wrote: I'd be a bit worried about Octa's burst resistance at least compared to Om and Ch', but I guess it'd at least give you better coverage against some left spin same spin stamina combos.

Man I didn't know, I thought if they banned Spriggan Requim they'd probably ban mG but I guess I was wrong.

Also should I put the Level Chip on Xcalibur or Longinus, I would have thought it will be better to put the Level Chip on Xcalibur to increase attack and burst resistance.
I think Longinus in my opinion. But not sure
Hey do you think I could substitute mG.00.Kp' (I don't have mG) for dC.00.Kp'/dC.00E.Kp'
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:53 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:39 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Also should I put the Level Chip on Xcalibur or Longinus, I would have thought it will be better to put the Level Chip on Xcalibur to increase attack and burst resistance.
I think Longinus in my opinion. But not sure

While I've heard from reputable sources that it's good, I don't actually own bX yet so I can't say how significantly the Level Chip affects its performance. At least for me, bL is vastly improved by adding a LC, so I don't know if it would improve bX to a greater degree.

(Dec. 05, 2020  1:12 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hey do you think I could substitute mG.00.Kp' (I don't have mG) for dC.00.Kp'/dC.00E.Kp'

Possibly, though I feel like your Defense would just overall be lower, especially Burst Defense. Also, don't use Kp' with a Frame. Not even any of the Frames that are good for LAD on other Drivers, and not even on mG. It works best with the same Disks as Revolve and Eternal, so Outer and Core Disks with smooth undersides (and probably Wheel). Otherwise, the Disk/Frame will scrape when the combo is knocked off balance, and the combo will not have enough LAD to OS opposite spin attackers consistently.
(Dec. 05, 2020  2:29 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:53 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I think Longinus in my opinion. But not sure

While I've heard from reputable sources that it's good, I don't actually own bX yet so I can't say how significantly the Level Chip affects its performance. At least for me, bL is vastly improved by adding a LC, so I don't know if it would improve bX to a greater degree.

(Dec. 05, 2020  1:12 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hey do you think I could substitute mG.00.Kp' (I don't have mG) for dC.00.Kp'/dC.00E.Kp'

Possibly, though I feel like your Defense would just overall be lower, especially Burst Defense. Also, don't use Kp' with a Frame. Not even any of the Frames that are good for LAD on other Drivers, and not even on mG. It works best with the same Disks as Revolve and Eternal, so Outer and Core Disks with smooth undersides (and probably Wheel). Otherwise, the Disk/Frame will scrape when the combo is knocked off balance, and the combo will not have enough LAD to OS opposite spin attackers consistently.
I don’t own a level chip bL or bX. Just listing it out I would say bL is better.
(Dec. 05, 2020  2:29 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2020  12:53 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I think Longinus in my opinion. But not sure

I see, okay then, but if we are considering burst defence won't Drain Fafnir on Octa or Geist Fafnir on Atomic do well?
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:37 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  2:29 AM)Wombat Wrote: Possibly, though I feel like your Defense would just overall be lower, especially Burst Defense. Also, don't use Kp' with a Frame. Not even any of the Frames that are good for LAD on other Drivers, and not even on mG. It works best with the same Disks as Revolve and Eternal, so Outer and Core Disks with smooth undersides (and probably Wheel). Otherwise, the Disk/Frame will scrape when the combo is knocked off balance, and the combo will not have enough LAD to OS opposite spin attackers consistently.

I see, okay then, but if we are considering burst defence won't Drain Fafnir on Octa or Geist Fafnir on Atomic do well?

In opposite spin maybe, though if they get matched up against a bL or nL combo they probably won't do too great. With a good defensive Layer, 00.Kp' has enough combination of LAD, KO Defense, and Burst Defense to defeat all sorts of attackers in both spin directions consistently, which is what a Defense type needs to do.
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:19 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:37 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I see, okay then, but if we are considering burst defence won't Drain Fafnir on Octa or Geist Fafnir on Atomic do well?

In opposite spin maybe, though if they get matched up against a bL or nL combo they probably won't do too great. With a good defensive Layer, 00.Kp' has enough combination of LAD, KO Defense, and Burst Defense to defeat all sorts of attackers in both spin directions consistently, which is what a Defense type needs to do.

I see. 
The Layers I have:
Geist Fafnir
Drain Fafnir
Deep Chaos
Blaze Ragnaruk
Will any of them be good on 00 Keep'?
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:27 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:19 PM)Wombat Wrote: In opposite spin maybe, though if they get matched up against a bL or nL combo they probably won't do too great. With a good defensive Layer, 00.Kp' has enough combination of LAD, KO Defense, and Burst Defense to defeat all sorts of attackers in both spin directions consistently, which is what a Defense type needs to do.

I see. 
The Layers I have:
Geist Fafnir
Drain Fafnir
Deep Chaos
Blaze Ragnaruk

Geist Fafnir and Blaze Ragnaruk might be good (I haven’t done the testing so can’t say)
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:30 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:27 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I see. 
The Layers I have:
Geist Fafnir
Drain Fafnir
Deep Chaos
Blaze Ragnaruk

Geist Fafnir and Blaze Ragnaruk might be good (I haven’t done the testing so can’t say)

Honestly I'd prefer Alter Chronos if I had for Defence but I'll keep your combination in mind.
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:27 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2020  4:19 PM)Wombat Wrote: In opposite spin maybe, though if they get matched up against a bL or nL combo they probably won't do too great. With a good defensive Layer, 00.Kp' has enough combination of LAD, KO Defense, and Burst Defense to defeat all sorts of attackers in both spin directions consistently, which is what a Defense type needs to do.

I see. 
The Layers I have:
Geist Fafnir
Drain Fafnir
Deep Chaos
Blaze Ragnaruk

I'd say in the context of the deck I was suggesting, dC would probably be the best choice. It's still pretty successful against nL and bL, and while it'll be worse against right spin Attackers than mG between its shape and Kp's shape it could potentially destabilize something like right spin Revolve or Bearing (I doub't you'll run into an Ab-S in Singapore).
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:11 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  12:27 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I see. 
The Layers I have:
Geist Fafnir
Drain Fafnir
Deep Chaos
Blaze Ragnaruk

I'd say in the context of the deck I was suggesting, dC would probably be the best choice. It's still pretty successful against nL and bL, and while it'll be worse against right spin Attackers than mG between its shape and Kp's shape it could potentially destabilize something like right spin Revolve or Bearing (I doub't you'll run into an Ab-S in Singapore).

You are right to say that I wouldn't run into Ab-S cos there are like almost 0 hasbro beys sold here. Also just a question, since I'm including Chaos in my deck, it will be best to put a mold God Chip on it rather than Bahamut right?
I union banned in the limited?
cause there is a good stationary atttack (works better with judgement and with a weight but, we can only use gen)
Union Valkyrie/Achilles 00 vortex octa
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:05 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I union banned in the limited?
cause there is a good stationary atttack (works better with judgement and with a weight but, we can only use gen)
Union Valkyrie/Achilles 00 vortex octa

Union speed mode is allowed on gen
Buster is really good on orbit tbh. Just launch it hard and let it battle.