What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name

Knockout Odin for first name, Archer Hercules for last.
My Name is Ben so I guess so I will be Ben with Beastbetrimoth
(Dec. 15, 2019  4:37 PM)TAKARA BENY Wrote: My Name is Ben so I guess so I will be Ben with Beastbetrimoth
You should edit your name out before too many people see your name... Unless you don't care.

(Nov. 04, 2019  5:10 PM)Comical Wrote: My name starts with a T and there are no beys of my interest that start with t so i'm going with Twin Nemesis
Trident
Any beys better miniboros
(Dec. 16, 2019  12:41 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  5:10 PM)Comical Wrote: My name starts with a T and there are no beys of my interest that start with t so i'm going with Twin Nemesis
Trident

Trident isn't too cool
Roctavor, Regulus, maybe Revive Phoenix and Right eclipse/Artemis if the first name counts
(Dec. 16, 2019  2:09 AM)Comical Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  12:41 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
Trident

Trident isn't too cool

Yeah, but you said there are no beys that start with T.
(Dec. 16, 2019  4:56 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  2:09 AM)Comical Wrote: Trident isn't too cool

Yeah, but you said there are no beys that start with T.

I said there were no beys of my interest that start with t
Im yeggdrion.

(Dec. 16, 2019  12:50 AM)Beyblade Sensei Wrote: Any beys better miniboros

Master Diabolos, Maximum Garuda?
nothin. My name starts with a j and i do not like that long snake thing
(Dec. 17, 2019  12:19 AM)N12N12 Wrote: nothin. My name starts with a j and i do not like that long snake thing

Uhh.. judgement joker?
Jinnius too!
Well my name starts with a J so I would say Jormuntor
i hate jormuntor, so I am going with......JOKER
My name is Xavier and my favourite is buster xcalabur and the name of the owner of buster is Xavier and he is in the anime sooo I guess I'm from the anime!?
hell Salamander, judgment Joker, prime Apocalypse. Cuz I have 2 first names, no middle name and one last name
(Dec. 27, 2019  12:55 AM)Themasterofx Wrote: My name is Xavier and my favourite is buster xcalabur and the name of the owner of buster is Xavier and he is in the anime sooo I guess I'm from the anime!?

It not a good idea to enter your personal info into a thread. Attackers may see that.
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:36 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  12:55 AM)Themasterofx Wrote: My name is Xavier and my favourite is buster xcalabur and the name of the owner of buster is Xavier and he is in the anime sooo I guess I'm from the anime!?

It not a good idea to enter your personal info into a thread. Attackers may see that.

It’s his first name and only his first name. Do you think someone’s going to discover his last name, his middle name, his age, his house address, his credit card number, his social security number, his mother’s maiden name and what school he goes to/where he works from just that?
(Dec. 31, 2019  3:18 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  2:36 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: It not a good idea to enter your personal info into a thread. Attackers may see that.

It’s his first name and only his first name. Do you think someone’s going to discover his last name, his middle name, his age, his house address, his credit card number, his social security number, his mother’s maiden name and what school he goes to/where he works from just that?

Yes, it is very simple. The person can type in his name, go through people with the name Xaivier, then, click upon every person with that name and see what they do untill the attacker finds this Xavier, then, he can look Xavier up and find more info about him.
Well i dont think it's nice to keep saying his name and keep talking about the dangers of hackers
(Dec. 31, 2019  3:32 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2019  3:18 AM)OriginalDankstr Wrote: It’s his first name and only his first name. Do you think someone’s going to discover his last name, his middle name, his age, his house address, his credit card number, his social security number, his mother’s maiden name and what school he goes to/where he works from just that?

Yes, it is very simple. The person can type in his name, go through people with the name Xaivier, then, click upon every person with that name and see what they do untill the attacker finds this Xavier, then, he can look Xavier up and find more info about him.

It is a first name. They would never be able to find the exact person that is him.