What is a beyblade burst bey that has the first letter of your name

So my real name starts with an A so it would be z Achilles which is one of my favorite beys
Well, my name starts with 'S' so I guess, Spriggan Requiem...
If my real name was Citrus, it would be perfect for me. I love Deep Chaos and Alter Chronos, although my favorite Bey is Twin Nemesis...

And no, I will not say my real name until I reveal it on YouTube?
(Aug. 29, 2018  12:21 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: So my real name starts with an A so it would be z Achilles which is one of my favorite beys

Same Here. ZA Ameterios and Anubis
So I got em all
My real name starts with a B so I guess I could be Beat Kukulcan, Beast Behemoth, or Buster Xcalibur..?
(Aug. 29, 2018  2:22 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2018  12:21 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote: So my real name starts with an A so it would be z Achilles which is one of my favorite beys

Same Here. ZA Ameterios and Anubis
So I got em all

Adarsh and me have the same (real) name , SO , My name starts with A , so  Ameterios , Acid Anubis , Z Achilles
Achilles & Anubis & Amaterios
(Aug. 29, 2018  4:29 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote: Achilles & Anubis & Amaterios

So , You are in the A-team , too ( WOW !!! ) , so many A's
(Aug. 29, 2018  1:55 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If my real name was Citrus, it would be perfect for me. I love Deep Chaos and Alter Chronos, although my favorite Bey is Twin Nemesis...

And no, I will not say my real name until I reveal it on YouTube?

Same here, my name starts with a “C” so Chronos and Chaos, I was stumped with what started with that letter because i kept of thinking of Cancer from MFB ?
J for Jinnius and Jormuntor.
D for Deathschyther and Diomedes.
This doesn't fit Beyblade Hobby Q&A, as it is more of a for-fun answering thread rather than something that can be directly answered and done.

I'll move it to Beyblade General, since I think that may be a better fit.
(Aug. 29, 2018  10:51 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: This doesn't fit Beyblade Hobby Q&A, as it is more of a for-fun answering thread rather than something that can be directly answered and done.

I'll move it to Beyblade General, since I think that may be a better fit.
Thanks I didn't know where to post this thread
Okay, fine. A for Acud Anubis/Atlas Anubion, Duo αpollos, Duo αrtemis, Duo αeclipse, αmaterios, Shadow αmaterios, and the leaked Orb Aegis
I'm also in the 'A' gang so yeah, whatever he said.
(Aug. 30, 2018  2:38 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I'm also in the 'A' gang so yeah, whatever he said.
I think I spared all the A's the extra work ?
Minoboros.
A gang bois
(Aug. 30, 2018  3:05 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2018  2:38 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I'm also in the 'A' gang so yeah, whatever he said.
I think I spared all the A's the extra work ?

You Forgot Achilles.
Counting them all
A2, zA, ameterios, duo's, oA(?)