What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades?

(Dec. 16, 2014  7:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  1:17 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2014  1:07 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: I want something to do with magnets, voice recognition would cost far too much for us commonfolk,
but magnets are just polarized metal

That means Battle Strikers idea was....better? Or at least innovative compared to beyblade.

I think they innovated in totally different ways. Beyblade innovated on the design and construction aspect; Battle Strikers innovated on the concept of control and two players fighting each other.

I consider the lack of control in Beyblade a feature, not a negative. I spoke about this with Beylon:

Quote:Beylon: At its core, Battle Strikers addresses the issue of "control" in battling spinning top games - generally speaking, how many Beyblade players suffered from (or complained of) a lack of control?

Bey Brad: I don’t think that many players complained about this. It was always a “wouldn’t it be nice?” kind of thing. After all, in the anime – how most kids got into Beyblade – we see that the Bladers can control their Beyblades. There were always the Remote Control Beyblades, but I don’t think anyone ever really liked those.

The magnetic control was a seriously innovative solution to what was not a problem, but a lacking gameplay element. It’s easily the most compelling part of the toyline.

... Battle Strikers is a much more mentally and physically demanding game than Beyblade. It's almost like sparring with spinning tops! If you don't feel like exerting that much effort, the Beyblade stadiums take care of the battling for you. It's easy to see the lack of control in Beyblade as a flaw, but it's not; it's a totally different gameplay dynamic. It makes the game way more addictive and accessible. There's a really nice feedback loop that doesn’t transfer over to a game where you have so much control.

Yeah but Battle Strikers were an innovation many do us dream for, to be able to control our Beyblades.
If they manage to make an RC series that makes the RC function more compact then I can see a new hope for beyblade.

Wait, remind me again, didn't you work for Mega Bloks?
Yes, I worked there for 3 and a half years.
Ah right, cool, thanks!
I Think We Should Have Bigger Stadiums. Kind Of Like In The Show, But Not Really That Big. Also, Stadiums Should Come In Way More Varieties, Like Each Stadium Having a Different Level Slope Would Be Kinda Cool. And Stadiums Being Made Out Of Different Material, Like Some Plastic, Some "Glass," & Some Rubber. IDK :p
Bigger stadiums would be a disadvantage to an attack type unless it could run around the large area, but it could only do it for so long, and it wouldn't be easy to place it haha.

Although an element stadium theme is a great idea for wackiness and I do like it.
I think if we take the BB-10 as an exemple. take the stadium as is and do it again a scale of 2: 1. I think it could make not a big difference for attack type. may be it could be easier to control in a such stadium
Actually, the size of the RF would be a factor as it can only be so aggressive. I'm not sure if I'm correct but it's what I think though don't take my word for it, I'm not sure.
just re-release tornado attack with thicker plastic, and reprint it for eternity

much better than BB10
I think the basic gameplay is what I like best.
After seeing videos of Tornado Attack, that is going to be my next stadium for sure after I get a standard one.

Innovations? I have two in mind

1) When my Beyblades fly out of the stadium openings, the beyblade is at risk of hitting a wall or object that could damage it or that object. Hasbro stadiums do a carp job at trying to add pockets, as Bey's richochet back into play. What I would like to see is TT include an accessory to the BB10. This "blocker" would somehow attach to the stadium at the stadium exits. It would consist of a tall wall coated in a layer of soft, elastic materials (say rubber) and a pocket that rests between the rubber wall and the stadium, in the shape of a circle, roughly 2 inches in diameter, and is about 2 inches deep.

Beyblades will fly out of the stadium and hit the rubber wall, softening the collision while also preventing the Beyblade from returning to the stadium. Falling into a deep pocket outside the play area will go further to prevent the bey from re-entering the stadium.This prevents damage to the beyblade, and to anything around you.

2) Not an innovation, but more parts need to be sold at an individual level. Many hobby's have ways for their hobbiests to easily obtain spare parts in exchange for some cash. Skateboarders, Model Kit builders...I just think it would be nice if TT sold Spin Tracks and Performance Tips and Clear Wheels in a monoochrome colors (say gray), and labeled them "replacement parts" or "extra parts."
To that idea, you could add very grippy walls which would be a disadvantage to an endurance type, because it would have low defense and would be smashed into the grippy wall and lose it's spin from it's wheel. For a defense type disadvantage, it would be a grippy centre, which while more defensive would slow them down more, the stadium of HELL!
d12 you are just a magnet of interesting revivals. Gotta love ya for it!
since were talking about stadiums, i was thinking that maybe there would be an electronic zero-g stadium. it wobbles, but in random directions at regular intervals caused by a sort of piston system that would be controlled by electricity. sort of like a rock-em-sock-em beyblade stadium!
I think the only innovation I'd like to see is not seeing anymore stupid spinoffs.

Stadium wise, I prefer the experimentation phase that Hasbro was trying out with the destroyer dome, ya it sucked but hey. Gotta keep trying to make the battlefield all the more interesting, as well as a more of an unpredictable outcome, kinda like the magnet core stadium.
I wanna see Burst copy a lot of stuff from plastics, like sub AR's, maybe engine gear like drivers and stuff like that.
(Oct. 15, 2015  9:29 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I think the only innovation I'd like to see is not seeing anymore stupid spinoffs.

Stadium wise, I prefer the experimentation phase that Hasbro was trying out with the destroyer dome, ya it sucked but hey. Gotta keep trying to make the battlefield all the more interesting, as well as a more of an unpredictable outcome, kinda like the magnet core stadium.

but the destroyer dome tracks rek face! BIG TIME!
Engine Gear or other kinds of clutches would be very interesting in Burst, since the increase in speed might be enough to trigger a burst late in the match. I think sharp-to-flat auto switchers could be a game-changer.
(Oct. 15, 2015  10:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Engine Gear or other kinds of clutches would be very interesting in Burst, since the increase in speed might be enough to trigger a burst late in the match. I think sharp-to-flat auto switchers could be a game-changer.

That would be a really suspenseful stage in the game, as both Beys would be very susceptible to bursting at that point, so it could be anyone's game. It would be pretty interesting to see this.
(Oct. 15, 2015  9:56 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2015  9:29 PM)Meta madness Wrote: I think the only innovation I'd like to see is not seeing anymore stupid spinoffs.

but the destroyer dome tracks rek face! BIG TIME!

More like get rekt with them on.
I have few idea.

1:- cookery like finish:- I mean it will make beys spin better. I know bb-10 is already excellent. But I tried many beys perform better in cookery plate the stadium. A youtuber exceed solo spin record in this type of plate so (not plate really) the finish similar to that may make beys perform better.
https://youtu.be/0GRduxz07AY

2:- magnetic bearing:- I have seen almost all bearing tip use nsk shield bearing (ball bearing). If they use mag bearing stamina improve

3:- glass tip. Sounds weird but. I mean to use some sort of reinforced glass ball tip. It will have less friction and few more benefits.

4:- metal jog rubber ball:- a driver that have rubber ball tip and have tiny metal spikes like jog ball

I will Add few more latter
That destroyer dome looked sooo cool!! But then I watched a video.... And God I feel sorry for any kid that got that on their birthday or Christmas... It looks completely useless....
Glass tip, well.. it may break ..
also, a cookery plate wouldn't be giving ACTUAL results possibly..
and the metal jog rubber ball may destabilize the beyblade..
I want to see some LED Flash Drivers!! They could be called Flash!!! Every impact gets a quick flash, and when it gets to the last tooth it starts blinking!!! Grin Grin Grin

Or one called Whip! Where it has a leather whip or metal chain swinging around!!

Or a layer called drone where it hovers for a few seconds before it drops, LOL...
Sorry, I might be ruining this thread... I'm sleepy
(Nov. 16, 2015  9:07 AM)gankoba Wrote: That destroyer dome looked sooo cool!! But then I watched a video.... And God I feel sorry for any kid that got that on their birthday or Christmas... It looks completely useless....

It practically is, personally would only buy if you're a collector.