What has Beyblade done for you?

Poll: Has beybladeing changed your life?

Yes
88.64%
No
11.36%
Total: 100% 132 vote(s)
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:30 AM)sams storm Wrote: LOL THAT WUZ FUNNY [IN A WAY] ALSO SRRY FOR CAPS IM NOT DOING IT
ALSO R U A GIRL NANO? IM ASKING BECAUSE SOME GUY HAD A PICTURE OF A GIRL FOR HIS AVATAR?! AND HE WAS A BOY

Yes I am. do you have a problem with that? If you do then PM me if you dare
I sense creepiness people. People.

I guess Beyblade increased my wrist strength.
(Feb. 03, 2011  3:44 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: it emptied my wallet many times over

Same with me. Then again I spend all my money whenever I get some.
it made me quit playing maplestory. true story.
Made my pulling power strong.
Made me famous.
Beyblade saved me a ton of money on car insurance!
Ask not what Beyblade can do for you, but what can you do for Beyblade?
(Feb. 07, 2011  9:06 AM)BladeStorm Wrote: Ask not what Beyblade can do for you, but what can you do for Beyblade?

what we can do? unless we work at TT or hasbro, we can do very little

really it just gave me a fun hobby, and it brought me here
(Feb. 07, 2011  4:19 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: what we can do? unless we work at TT or hasbro, we can do very little
This site did a lot to keep Beyblade alive when Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY were not though.
(Feb. 07, 2011  4:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  4:19 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: what we can do? unless we work at TT or hasbro, we can do very little
This site did a lot to keep Beyblade alive when Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY were not though.

true, but i mean in the sense of what we can do to make the beyblades/stadiums themselves better, though we can help with the competitive part of beyblading, by making combos and such, and keeping it alive there is little we can do with what i stated <- offtopic
It helped me when i needed relief & concentration the most , when my grandmother who was really close to me died , i was just in college & couldn't pay any attention to studies or mixing properly with crowd , i was somewhat depressed & was not interested in anything , when beyblade came & seeing how tyson was so full of life , dragoon became my favorite bey & i started collecting them , in a short time i got back to being the joyful geek , nerd whatever i was & now i am a mix of personalities of Tyson & Kai

Beyblade , is not just a hobby to me it is kind of my passion , win or lose i like to play the game & enjoy every aspect of it Smile

& if i may thank you BEY BRAD for making this website otherwise i would probably never go into beyblade this much as i am right now
Carp, I voted *no* by accident...
It didn't really change my life but I really enjoy it and i have alot of fun plaing with beyblade!
it's help me be more social with people (mostly on here but still,that's something right?)and it's given me something to do besides sit on the computer(in this case iPad) or play halo all day Tongue_out
o also helped me understand physics a bit better.
and erm nano what did you exactly me by "maybe you cam help her with her grip" cause I think I have a clue but... Confused
Its helped me learn my constellations
It got my relationship closer with my friends, family, Gf, and yes... even my enemies =)
It helped me find a collectible I can actually play with.
It helped me reduce the time I spend on video games, and I'm happier because of that.
I'm not much of gamer and was never good at collecting/playing card games. Beyblade's the only game I'm good at. And even my fiance finds them cool. That's why I made one, just for her.
well i voted no on accident i supose it enptied my wallet but im a kid so yeah and i have enough time spent into pokemon to hold my 34 spot in the world out of billins o people so yeah oh yeah and i got the whole 5th grade obseesed with them and a goood chunk of 6th grade!
PS im not lieing about the 34 in the world
It has helped me AVOID punching people in the face and reverting to my old ways. I was always nice but people annoy me and I tend to hurt them by ANY means neccessary. I am naturally violent. I find people. Please dont laugh. I am serious.
It's helped me calm myself down when i am hyper or anxious by launching it on the floor and watching it spin.

(It's mezmirizing)
It made me study more just to get more[!], it made me closer with my friends, it stopped my classmates from calling me bakugan boy, it made my crush look weird at me, and i got closer with kids under my grade! (am in grade 6 now and i made friends with kids from grade 3 to grade 5)