What has Beyblade done for you?

Poll: Has beybladeing changed your life?

Yes
88.64%
No
11.36%
Total: 100% 132 vote(s)
-Well It's taught me to never give up on something I love doing just because I lose a lot(no matter how terrible I am) and to always keep trying to get better and learn more.

-It's gotten me a lot closer to my best friend goldenpotato.

-Also it taught me that nobody cares if I play hobbies such as this as long as it's not all I do and talk about. Honestly I understand that would be slightly annoying to my group of friends.
Beyblade Has given me a hobby
for one thing . Its taught me to save/earn money. (for beyblades) Its given me friends (because there bladers to) . I agree with cybereagle I'm closer to my "lil' Bro" (brother) then ive been for years . ive been blading for 2 years now and its brought wonders . I wonder what this year will bring
It gave something for me and my little brother to bond on.
(Mar. 27, 2011  3:40 AM)TerraKlipze Wrote: Trained and exercise like a demolition boy to get a ripped body.

LOL
Beyblade.. gives me fun. and give me my mother's shouts :d
Umm... get me more things to do and compete!
beyblade is my life its all i do i love it
Beyblade has given friend, a wider variety of intelligence, taught me to learn how to save money, and the confidence to keep moving.
It's brought me into a large community of great people, given me a new money sink(...not entirely sure this is a good thing), given my fiancee and I another common hobby, and caused me to build up a daily practice routine for it, adding more structure to my mostly lazy day.
Beyblade has won me a huge circle of friends. Grin
The moment I got into Beyblade, I was surrounded by friends!
Other than that, it brought me to WBO, which is again a great thing. Also, beyblade has helped me with Physics. Tongue_out
its got me something to base my drawings on, if i watch a cool move on beyblade, i can redraw it and then use it on things other than beyblades
Hmmm well after bakugan hit the floor and was down for the count i purchased Lighting L-drago (hold dearly to this day -w-) and i liked it i soon collected more then i found the WBO and met all of you guys and now i feel like its now apart of life ya know?
Beyblade has given me something to do when I'm bored and as also given me hobby.
i would have not met all of you guys if i wernt for beyblade
(Feb. 02, 2011  2:46 AM)Nano Wrote: It gave me a reason to live...

It has also caused me pain from picking up Beys spinning fast.

The elctronic l drago ( not XTS ) is like a weed whacker at full speed.
(Aug. 24, 2011  7:46 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  2:46 AM)Nano Wrote: It gave me a reason to live...

It has also caused me pain from picking up Beys spinning fast.

The elctronic l drago ( not XTS ) is like a weed whacker at full speed.

me to it has also given me reason to live
I dont know wat it done for me, but i know wat it did to my parents.... ANNOY THE CARP OUT OF THEM!! Oh now i know wat its done for me.... Made me less popular.....
lolage at the wheed wacker part, anyway it's something i can impress my friends with, what with me customizing them so i can perform with them
It... Emptied My Wallet. LOL. But Besides That, It Brought Me Closer To Everyone, My Friends, And... People Who I Barely Know. It's Fun... And "Beyblade Unites The World" .
Beyblading with Dranzer has made me have a life friend!
At the humble age of 16, I left to travel the coast and smash other bladers, and that's what I did.
I remember, the first time I went to a club up on the Gold Coast, some eerie drunk challenged me.
Laughing, I chuckled "If you think you can handle ME AND DRANZER!" At that moment, I let it rip, and shattered his beer glass right out of his hand! He was blown away, but he continued to want to blade-battle me.
We moved to the large arena, and the commentator screamed "ONE! TWO! THREE! LET IT RIP!"
I pulled my rip-cord so fast, and Dranzer flew out, I screamed "TORNADO FLAMES!" right there and then, it put our bit-beast-bond to the god damn test. I could feel the energy from Dranzer! IT SMASHED THE DRUNKS BEYBLADE!
But, Beyblading has kept me in business, with money and women. I don't care about either, for I have...
DRANZER!!!
(Aug. 29, 2011  12:07 PM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Beyblading with Dranzer has made me have a life friend!
At the humble age of 16, I left to travel the coast and smash other bladers, and that's what I did.
I remember, the first time I went to a club up on the Gold Coast, some eerie drunk challenged me.
Laughing, I chuckled "If you think you can handle ME AND DRANZER!" At that moment, I let it rip, and shattered his beer glass right out of his hand! He was blown away, but he continued to want to blade-battle me.
We moved to the large arena, and the commentator screamed "ONE! TWO! THREE! LET IT RIP!"
I pulled my rip-cord so fast, and Dranzer flew out, I screamed "TORNADO FLAMES!" right there and then, it put our bit-beast-bond to the god damn test. I could feel the energy from Dranzer! IT SMASHED THE DRUNKS BEYBLADE!
But, Beyblading has kept me in business, with money and women. I don't care about either, for I have...
DRANZER!!!

You're Nuts...
...seriously?

Anyway, beyblade his given me alot of things: Something to fiddle with when I am bored, something to be nostalgic about, and yet another thing to obbsess over. =P

Not sure how to answer the poll though...."has beyblade changed my life?"...

...to what degree or extent?
It has helped me become stronger physcillay (spelling ERROR) and mentally (physicillay (Error) in my right arm mind you). It has also opened up my imagination and got lots of friends. And trust me, it WILL help me, and all other bladers out there, prove Beyblading is the best sport there is, no matter what it takes.
It brought me to you wonderful people who know so much about it and it helped me make a LOT of new friends like legopikachu65 Grin.
(Aug. 29, 2011  12:07 PM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: blah blah blah badcarp dranzercarp drunkcarp womencarp

get out