What has Beyblade done for you?

Poll: Has beybladeing changed your life?

Yes
88.64%
No
11.36%
Total: 100% 132 vote(s)
Beyblade has got me closer to all my friends.For the first time in my whole life I actually managed to save up pocket money for a beyblade.
(Aug. 31, 2011  1:54 AM)Goldchain3 Wrote: It has helped me become stronger physcillay (spelling ERROR) and mentally (physicillay (Error) in my right arm mind you). It has also opened up my imagination and got lots of friends. And trust me, it WILL help me, and all other bladers out there, prove Beyblading is the best sport there is, no matter what it takes.

No need to prove it, the world already recognises this is the sport of kings!
Well beyblade change my life by making me closer to my brother.Before beyblade I guess me and brother had little stuff in common so sometime It was a little hard for me and brother to find something we both like and it change when beyblade arrive.
and my friends
(Aug. 29, 2011  12:07 PM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Beyblading with Dranzer has made me have a life friend!
At the humble age of 16, I left to travel the coast and smash other bladers, and that's what I did.
I remember, the first time I went to a club up on the Gold Coast, some eerie drunk challenged me.
Laughing, I chuckled "If you think you can handle ME AND DRANZER!" At that moment, I let it rip, and shattered his beer glass right out of his hand! He was blown away, but he continued to want to blade-battle me.
We moved to the large arena, and the commentator screamed "ONE! TWO! THREE! LET IT RIP!"
I pulled my rip-cord so fast, and Dranzer flew out, I screamed "TORNADO FLAMES!" right there and then, it put our bit-beast-bond to the god damn test. I could feel the energy from Dranzer! IT SMASHED THE DRUNKS BEYBLADE!
But, Beyblading has kept me in business, with money and women. I don't care about either, for I have...
DRANZER!!!

Dude... WTF?
I'm sorry if I'm being rude and if I get reported for this, I'm willing to take the punishment, but... Wtf? Kid... You need some help... If you're truly 16 and this sort of thing is going through your head at the moment, you should really see someone about this. I think that this thread is about actual events?

Anyways... Beyblade has made me some interesting friends and I had some fun times with it when I was younger. Gave me activities to do when I was bored out of my mind aswell as getting stuck with a babysitter. It's pretty fun.
BeybladeKing1's immature posts are in most threads on the forums ...

Well Beyblading has changed a lot. It has made me learn how to save money for something XD. Also, it has gained me friends from all around the world. It has found me a hobby that I had never found I can never imagine myself growing out of this hobby.
(Aug. 31, 2011  11:45 PM)Robert Ritchie Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  12:07 PM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Beyblading with Dranzer has made me have a life friend!
At the humble age of 16, I left to travel the coast and smash other bladers, and that's what I did.
I remember, the first time I went to a club up on the Gold Coast, some eerie drunk challenged me.
Laughing, I chuckled "If you think you can handle ME AND DRANZER!" At that moment, I let it rip, and shattered his beer glass right out of his hand! He was blown away, but he continued to want to blade-battle me.
We moved to the large arena, and the commentator screamed "ONE! TWO! THREE! LET IT RIP!"
I pulled my rip-cord so fast, and Dranzer flew out, I screamed "TORNADO FLAMES!" right there and then, it put our bit-beast-bond to the god damn test. I could feel the energy from Dranzer! IT SMASHED THE DRUNKS BEYBLADE!
But, Beyblading has kept me in business, with money and women. I don't care about either, for I have...
DRANZER!!!

Dude... WTF?
I'm sorry if I'm being rude and if I get reported for this, I'm willing to take the punishment, but... Wtf? Kid... You need some help... If you're truly 16 and this sort of thing is going through your head at the moment, you should really see someone about this. I think that this thread is about actual events?

Anyways... Beyblade has made me some interesting friends and I had some fun times with it when I was younger. Gave me activities to do when I was bored out of my mind aswell as getting stuck with a babysitter. It's pretty fun.

I'm not 16. I am 24. I posted this about an actual event because it IS an actual event.
BeybladeKing1 if you know whats good for you you should stop posting, not only here but every where unless you have something to contribute just be quite! seriously man what was that stuff about the drunk guy I doubt anyone who could get drunk would have a beyblade with him your not 24 are you!!!!!!!!???
I'm sorry for being like that mods...

Beyblade has given me SO much confidence I've fallen in love with the game its given meaning to my life haha
and Seriously Its all that and then some
¬an amazing game!
I am 24. I started playing in '01 when I was 14 and was hooked. I'll write a guide to contribute just for you.
(Sep. 01, 2011  9:48 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: I am 24. I started playing in '01 when I was 14 and was hooked. I'll write a guide to contribute just for you.

No one on this site will read a silly guide from a guy who hasn't even been on said site for a month and who is constantly saying how much of an awesome blader he is without any proof.

Sorry, I just thought I'd tell you in advance, so you don't waste your time making it.

Also, considering Beyblade isn't exactly something one can make a living with, you would have wasted all those years training so much with your Dranzer (Had you really done so, of course, which you didn't)

You're just spitting non-sense to look cool and feel better about yourself. You come accross as an idiot and an immature kid. If you're really 24, I highly suggest you stop.

EDIT: I would also assume this would be obvious, but nearly, if not all of your posts are horribly arrogant, making you sound like a total jerk. Humility is a virtue, you know.