What do you think is the strongest beyblade combo with lord spriggan

I have lord spriggan but I don't know which combo I should use with it in the tournament
strongest lord spriggam combo: imma say Lord spiggan 00wall bearing, or lord spiriggan 00Cross/Wheel Mobius
Lord Spriggan, Wheel, Drift. Opposite spin.
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Lord Spriggan, Wheel, Drift. Opposite spin.

tbh, i think mobius is better, its less agressive
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Lord Spriggan, Wheel, Drift. Opposite spin.

tbh, i think mobius is better, its less agressive

I’m talking LAD, not stamina.
Lord Spriggan Vanguard Bearing is very good. if you dont have Bearing, you can use Mobius.
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  5:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: tbh, i think mobius is better, its less agressive

I’m talking LAD, not stamina.

But LAD is for stamina. Drift is much to aggressive for any stamina purposes. Hold’ or volcanic’ are better for mobile stamina and lad because of their ability to stand up while spinning, which makes them alright. Mobius is even better, as it can be used for attack purposes, it’s rung out more beys than I can count with a flash launch like move. However, Mobius is better than drift because you can launch it non-aggressively, which is ideal for both lad(mobius stands up) and stamina(Pom plastic, wide base). Drift is simply aggressive, which makes it lose stamina and balance easily. It’s basically universe but with a bit better pure stamina. Drift has its uses, but not in the way you are saying here.
Maybe Lord Spriggan Blitz Destroy'
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:  I’m talking LAD, not stamina.

But LAD is for stamina. Drift is much to aggressive for any stamina purposes. Hold’ or volcanic’ are better for mobile stamina and lad because of their ability to stand up while spinning, which makes them alright. Mobius is even better, as it can be used for attack purposes, it’s rung out more beys than I can count with a flash launch like move. However, Mobius is better than drift because you can launch it non-aggressively, which is ideal for both lad(mobius stands up) and stamina(Pom plastic, wide base). Drift is simply aggressive, which makes it lose stamina and balance easily. It’s basically universe but with a bit better pure stamina. Drift has its uses, but not in the way you are saying here.
Stamina is how long you spin, LAD is how much you stay upright while wobbling
For example, destroy has better LAD than Revolve, but Revolve has more stamina.
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:18 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:10 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: But LAD is for stamina. Drift is much to aggressive for any stamina purposes. Hold’ or volcanic’ are better for mobile stamina and lad because of their ability to stand up while spinning, which makes them alright. Mobius is even better, as it can be used for attack purposes, it’s rung out more beys than I can count with a flash launch like move. However, Mobius is better than drift because you can launch it non-aggressively, which is ideal for both lad(mobius stands up) and stamina(Pom plastic, wide base). Drift is simply aggressive, which makes it lose stamina and balance easily. It’s basically universe but with a bit better pure stamina. Drift has its uses, but not in the way you are saying here.
Stamina is how long you spin, LAD is how much you stay upright while wobbling

... IK. But they go hand in hand. Also mobius has better lad than drift
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:18 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Stamina is how long you spin, LAD is how much you stay upright while wobbling

... IK. But they go hand in hand. Also mobius has better lad than drift

No. Drift is more freespinning, it’s wider, and on top of that drift has the thing around the tip that helps too. Mobius is good, but things like Zone’ z+ and drift are better
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:21 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:19 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ... IK. But they go hand in hand. Also mobius has better lad than drift

No. Drift is more freespinning, it’s wider, and on top of that drift has the thing around the tip that helps too. Mobius is good, but things like Zone’ z+ and drift are better
No, it isn’t. Lad list
Zone’+z
Mobius 
Rise
Destroy
Drift/bearing
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:25 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:21 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: No. Drift is more freespinning, it’s wider, and on top of that drift has the thing around the tip that helps too. Mobius is good, but things like Zone’ z+ and drift are better
No, it isn’t. Lad list
Zone’+z
Mobius 
Rise
Destroy
Drift/bearing

WHAT?! NO THAT IS SOOOOO WRONG!
Where’s xtend+?
How is destroy better than bearing?
Mobius is a better version of rise, rise shouldn’t even be on there
xtend should be on the list
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:25 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: No, it isn’t. Lad list
Zone’+z
Mobius 
Rise
Destroy
Drift/bearing

Where’s xtend+?

Dont forget that Atomic too
atomic and xtend should be on the list
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:38 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:25 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: No, it isn’t. Lad list
Zone’+z
Mobius 
Rise
Destroy
Drift/bearing

Where’s xtend+?

Sry, forgot xt+. Before rise

According to your definition of lad, destroy is better than bearing. Rise is still good
xtend is better than atomic though...
I think the best would be Lord Spriggan Wheel Drift/Xtend+ (stamina mode)
(Dec. 10, 2020  6:53 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: I think the best would be Lord Spriggan Wheel Drift/Xtend+ (stamina mode)

Exactly! That’s what I said! (I would go with drift though)
I agree. what about atomic?
Personally?
Lord Diaboros II.Paradox.Rise (opposite spin) for LAD/Counter-Attack

Lord Hydra/Diaboros II.Blitz.Merge/Evolution'-A2 for general attack

Lord Hydra.Wheel/Ratchet/Around.Yielding for general stamina

Lord Hydra.Sting/Blitz/Wheel.Quick'/Ultimate Reboot'/Evolution'-Awakened Stage 2 for burst attack

Lord Pegasus.Convert.Edge (Unbalanced) for meme purposes