What do you do with your extra launchers and stuff?

I think every blader winds up with a ton of launchers and tools. What do you do with yours?

I give them away to friends or put them in geocaches (Geocaching is a hide and seek game where you exchange items in a hidden container, like a treasure hunt with GPS). I do keep a few in case they break though.
I just put them in a plastic bag and into the closet where the lowest iota of care is not had by me. As a collector those mean nothing. Nothing. I'd rather have a Takara-Tomy launcher. Those look more comfortable to hold...
I put them in one of the drawers on my desk. It'll inevitably get full someday, so I guess I'll have to do something else with them... Might take geocaching up again and put those in the caches, like PunkBlader.
I tend to melt them down..

Yeah, once I have enough I'll build this giant arm to reach all the way to Th!nk and smack his toaster.

Do we really need a thread like this, though?
Hey man, my toaster is sweet. It's like, if a cadillac were made into a toaster, it's that. Fantastic thing.

I think this thread will be a lot of "i keep them in a box", but I don't see any problem with it.

i keep them in a box, btw.
(Mar. 11, 2012  4:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: I think this thread will be a lot of "i keep them in a box", but I don't see any problem with it.

If it is like that for the first page, I will close this topic.
(Mar. 11, 2012  4:25 AM)th!nk Wrote: I think this thread will be a lot of "i keep them in a box", but I don't see any problem with it.

i keep them in a box, btw.
HAHAHAHA

Alright, but I don't think so..

We'll see when mods get here.

(Mar. 11, 2012  3:59 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: I think every blader winds up with a ton of launchers and tools. What do you do with yours?

I give them away to friends or put them in geocaches (Geocaching is a hide and seek game where you exchange items in a hidden container, like a treasure hunt with GPS).
Oh yeah I've heard of geocaching. Thanks for reminding me, cause I forgot what it was called. Anyway, I basically just try mods on my launchers to see how effective it is. I know it's not legal in tournaments but they rock when playing with friends, or enimies >Smile

I tend to take them a part and change them to where the upper parts is lets say blue and the botton is yellow the sad thing is i get no gain in this lol or i sell them to kids in my school they love me for i am their leader
I store them all away, and when one breaks/wears down, I use the next one. I also do random mods to see if they work.
@*aquariomaster*
I tried that too. It's actually kinda fun, lol.

ALSO: A mod to increase control in your light launchers: Take out the spring that disables you from putting your ripcord in the opposite way.
I randomly mod them and I also like to sell them to people for $.50
I keep them in case i break one i have a whole BUCKET of them in my box
I keep them in a tub, and the tub consists of mostly Light Launcher 2s and ripcords..

I have absolutely no use for them.
I simply just threw all my Hasbro launchers in a box. I don't really need them since I have a Beylauncher L/R.
I think it's getting pretty obvious what will chain along. Box, Box, Box. OR something similar. Hah
I won an assembly chamber and other stuff at a Hasbro event during the summer and the assembly chamber is useless since my carry case is better than it and the tools are all over the place and it's getting annoying, so I saw a connection and just stored them all in there. I also do experiments on my extra launchers by opening it up and putting it back together for fun.
I mess around with them, or give them away to my younger siblings. I sell some of them on here, but no luck lol
I keep all of my extra launchers in a bin made of cardboard.

I actually keep them mint in package for as long as I can, too - usually so I know which ones have had parts gutted if I need to replace gears(only for plastics and HMS, I've not yet needed to frankenstein a beylauncher)...
I keep all of mine in the original boxes along with the stickers and tool.
(Mar. 11, 2012  4:46 AM)Switchblade Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2012  3:59 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:
Oh yeah I've heard of geocaching. Thanks for reminding me, cause I forgot what it was called. Anyway, I basically just try mods on my launchers to see how effective it is. I know it's not legal in tournaments but they rock when playing with friends, or enimies >Smile

So how do you mod them?

FYI- I made this thread to see if anyone had a creative use for them instead of just pitching them in a landfill.
(Mar. 11, 2012  10:48 PM)PunkBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2012  4:46 AM)Switchblade Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2012  3:59 AM)PunkBlader Wrote:

So how do you mod them?

FYI- I made this thread to see if anyone had a creative use for them instead of just pitching them in a landfill.
Well let me say first if you want to mod your launcher you need minuscule screwdriver just to open the darn thing Uncertain, then what you need to do is open it up and do random things to the inside (e.g. Taking out the spring, tightening it, cleaning the inside, etc.). I only suggest this if your have multiple launchers though as most mods are probably not legal in WBO tourneys.
I paint my extra launchers and I also installed lights on the clear launchers, I also "tune" a few of them. I carry about 4 of them in the box for my homies. You know how we do. As for the tools I collect 1 of every color and carry the black(common) tools for spare that's aside from metal bolts which comes with a tool and a double face holder.
I compact mine like I put glue or tape a tool onto a hasbro launcher
I keep them, put them in the bottom of the tackle box I use as a carrying case. I use all of them on a rotating schedule, say Herculeo's on Monday, Wolf's on Tuesday, Tempo's on Wednesday, etc......, Eventually I'll have a Beylauncher L/R, and will use that until it breaks then go back on the old way.
I don't have many extra launchers, so I just keep them in my shoebox.

Similar to what Dan said, when I get enough launchers, I will melt them all into a huge, hemisphere-long pole. Then I'll poke th!nk with it and take his toaster. XD