What do you do when you are completely bored?

Whenever I am bored, all I do is sit in a corner, and sulk... Tongue_out Joking!
Well, when I am bored,
I just roam around in the lanes,
irritate street dogs by making funny sounds,
run after cats,
tell people that an ant was found walking on the road,
ask people where does their neighbor live, etc...
That's all I do... I feel lonely if I am the only one bored, so I irritate others.
For me, I play video games, go on WBO, beyblade, etc., but when my parents tell me to do something else, it gets boring after the first 10 minutes or so because I get lonely. The consequences of having a sibling in college... -sigh-
(Jun. 16, 2011  12:34 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: eman
Well next time instead of spamming with caps and exclamation points, ELABORATE YOUR POSTS.
angelo
Lucky, at least you have a "her" haha.

You should see how much i put now.
Erm... I don't know. Usually when I'm bored, I work on anything that has to do with Reflux Studios. Sadly, I'm on the verge of complete boredom, but I still have my readers, so I'm okay. Normally, I just go on typing the books, usually improvising. (Meaning, if a part of the book seems to have an odd amount of humor, I was bored.) Otherwise, I read. Anything. Books I wrote, books on the Theory of General Relativity (Both the General and Special variety), think of my own theory, previews, and the Hunger Games! Otherwise, I edit the site and the books.
(May. 05, 2011  4:41 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Oops, I have left out a few stuff. There are many things to do, other than daydreaming about turning into ZERO AND START SLASHING UP THE SCHOOL, and of course biting people to death.

This.
Let's see... I start randomly doodling, make mini-tourneys of 16 Beys, think about 'her', browse teh Interwebz, look at my Star Scout requirements, text my friend, play with my dogs, test random combos, listen to Sum 41 and Linkin Park, play Pokemanz White... this list could go on forever, but I'm not going to waste anymore time. Tongue_out
Well I
Watch t.v. (mostly NatGeo)
Play Piano
Go on WBO
Games
Look at Beys I don't have
Think of ways you can die
Beyblade
Eat
Smile I am bored Most of the day.
when im bored, i play with my .......................

dog and eat mi goreng
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:28 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: When I'm bored I think about biting random people to death. Every time I'm surprised at how fast it makes time go by.

Well, just going through this thread, I know this post is more than 2 months old, but I had to say this-
Well, Vongola, you have a total 943 posts ATM. All of your posts contain the phrase- I'll Bite You To Death.
Wonderful Statistics!
According to a survey carried out by CallMeVampire.com, the most aggressive and ferocious vampire has said this phrase about 1,141 times. Believe me, post more, and even a vampire will be embarrassed to stand in front of you....
(Jun. 17, 2011  10:39 AM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  4:28 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: When I'm bored I think about biting random people to death. Every time I'm surprised at how fast it makes time go by.

Well, just going through this thread, I know this post is more than 2 months old, but I had to say this-
Well, Vongola, you have a total 943 posts ATM. All of your posts contain the phrase- I'll Bite You To Death.
Wonderful Statistics!
According to a survey carried out by CallMeVampire.com, the most aggressive and ferocious vampire has said this phrase about 1,141 times. Believe me, post more, and even a vampire will be embarrassed to stand in front of you....

he eh he nice research dude well i agree the posts of vonongla which i have say mostly contains this phrase
Erm...It is the catchphrase of the Reborn character he named himself after, so...what's the problem again? He likes the phrase. It's like saying "Y U NO", or "It's over 9,000!". Really, quit whining, and if you hate the phrase so much do two things.
1. Never watch "Katenkyo Hitman Reborn!".
2. Ignore Vongola-Hibari.
OR
1. Just quit complaining. If you're trying to make yourself look self-righteous, good job! Thank you, and please go on with a conversation that CONTRIBUTES.
2. Go on with your life. It won't kill you, plus, as you've said, the post was 2 months ago.
I play Beyblade or read a book
I make a tigers blood smoothie and listen to music
Recently, I've been doing 4-bey battles. It's actually really fun to watch.
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:14 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Recently, I've been doing 4-bey battles. It's actually really fun to watch.

Same here! Even I do 4 bey battles when I play beyblade. Aw, how much I wish that I had a Wide Square Stadium.
Hmm... Now, I normally get on Otaku Space. Either that, or I think of new books to write, and ways I can make plot twists more comedic or scary. Normally, it takes a bit of insanity, boredom, and a nice PC to use. Otherwise, I sleep. I like sleeping.
When im bored, I just go to my dads bedroom and watch TV.
Then maybe roll on the floor and run around.
And draw Grin
When I'm bored I play some video games, if that doesn't work I read a book, once that book is done after I finish it, I play a 4 beyblade battle, if that doesnt work I take a nice nap
i call my bud and we duel,think of my crush, modify my deck ,and play games.
When I'm bored I either draw, watch TV, or make dumb animations with GIMP.

I usually end up getting tired and wanting to go to sleep.
Hmm, I just think of illegal bey combos.
And just sit back and watch the epic recoil in the stadium.
Either that, or I just read.
Go on the WBO.
When I am bored, I act like a cat/mouse, and crawl around the ground, and then rolling around. Chocked_2
I'm not kidding.