What do you do when you are completely bored?

(Nov. 11, 2012  3:02 AM)TakasuMouce Wrote: When I am bored, I act like a cat/mouse, and crawl around the ground, and then rolling around. Chocked_2
I'm not kidding.

That's the most random thing I have ever heard XD
When I'm bored I blade Grin
I guess I just sit around and stare at the ceiling, or start Fbing people who hate me.
I go and play basketball or start to blade
when im bored i do exactly wut im doin right now. haha, jk...i actually enjoy this website. if i feel like it, ill go on a walk with my dog to our "secret hideout" in the forest behind the nature park. :3 or wut usually happens is this obnoxious cycle that goes like this ---> boredom-gets on fb-bored of fb-gets off fb-does something else-5 min later bored-goes to fb-bored of fb-....yeah, and keeps on goin like that until something breaks the cycle.
...darn it, its starting again...
well when im bored i go mess with everyone thats in my neighborhood and throw eggs at there houses or go in the woods to stare at butterflies
(Dec. 27, 2012  11:06 PM)Desert Storm Wrote: well when im bored i go mess with everyone thats in my neighborhood and throw eggs at there houses or go in the woods to stare at butterflies
Thats rude to mess with everyone and throw eggs at their houses. If I'm bored I'll watch T.V or go outside for a while.
(Dec. 28, 2012  4:28 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2012  11:06 PM)Desert Storm Wrote: well when im bored i go mess with everyone thats in my neighborhood and throw eggs at there houses or go in the woods to stare at butterflies
Thats rude to mess with everyone and throw eggs at their houses. If I'm bored I'll watch T.V or go outside for a while.

cant help it throwing eggs and staring at butterflies is what i do and no one's around to play beyblade with me so i just do that in stead or get stuck at the darn nail shop with my mom

Wow! Eggs cost money! And plus that's property destruction.
* Vandalization.

When I'm bored I text everyone single person I know to see if anyone wants to do anything , i generally just end up going round my girlfriends... :L
Girlfriend? At your age... Meh, nvm.

I probably stare at myself in the mirror or stare at the wall, cause if I do anything I become not bored.
I just play beyblade or make a Lego castle play minecraft or be bored
i iz bored. wat do?

a.) Talk with a friend of mine, details not being disclosed. If they are not there, plan B.

b.) Go on tumblr, boredom is now extinct. I wonder how many miles I've scrolled on there xD The only catch is that sometimes I reach my re-blog limit, and then I stare at the ceiling and contemplate my life goals.

c.) Go onto WBO/WLPaA/BC (all forums).

d.) Doodle!

Me?
I go on here of Course. If that doesn't work:

a.)FB
b.)Listen to music
c.)Watch random soul eater episodes
d.)Talk to my friend, Alec
e.)Go to my friends house
f.)Eat leftover christmas candy
g.)Read
h.)Put on favorite leather jacket(don't ask)
(Dec. 28, 2012  5:05 AM)Insane Wrote:

well there not my eggs i get some from my grandma and i tell her that my mom really need some and beside there is 5 dudes on my street and they think there better than everyone so i throw eggs at there house the most
(Dec. 28, 2012  9:03 PM)Desert Storm Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2012  5:05 AM)Insane Wrote:

well there not my eggs i get some from my grandma and i tell her that my mom really need some and beside there is 5 dudes on my street and they think there better than everyone so i throw eggs at there house the most
So I know people who think they are better than everyone and I don't throw eggs. Also you lie to your grandma. I'm gonna drop this discussion with you know. If you want to bring it back up PM me. Also I do these things when I'm bored.

.Draw
.Watch YouTube

(Dec. 28, 2012  10:04 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2012  9:03 PM)Desert Storm Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2012  5:05 AM)Insane Wrote: Wow! Eggs cost money! And plus that's property destruction.

So I know people who think they are better than everyone and I don't throw eggs. Also you lie to your grandma. I'm gonna drop this discussion with you know. If you want to bring it back up PM me. Also I do these things when I'm bored.

.Draw
.Watch YouTube

actually my mom really do need them i just get some out of the barn for myself so i can throw it at those wannabe thugs and there mighty slow at running and im way faster than them but besides throwing eggs at losers and stare at butterflies i go and practice my kicks so i can get ready for mma fights next year
either one of these

1: BEYBLADE
2: sketch
3: play with my water gun
4: fight my pillow
1. Watch Anime
2. Read Manga
3.Play Video Games
4.Watch random shows on TV. Usually on hulu or netflix though. Like Icarly, Drake And Josh, Duck Dynasty, and more..
5. Go On here
6. Check facebook. Usually on those meme pages though.
7. Go on youtube, maybe upload videos.
8. Surfing the web.
9. Playing runescape.
10. Beyblade and Yugioh.

Though, these are the things I do all the time.
1. Watch movies
2. Beyblade
3. Surf the internet about Beyblades and new combos
Whenever I'm bored I would do these:
- Sketch/Draw
- Browse for any old or new anime I haven't watch yet, mostly anime dramas
- Play video games like my favourite Sonic games, Starfox64 3D, and Ocarina of Time 3D
- Watch Let's Play, walkthroughs, gameplay, or commentaries on video games on YouTube; mostly I watch Clement and BrainScratchComms
- Watch old movies like Classic Disney mostly from the old Beta and VHS tapes
- Listen to classically piano, any other genre of music that I'm open to, however I mostly listen to japanese anime drama soundtracks.
When I become bored use to play games at my iPhone and check Facebook account, Mostly spend my free time in net surfing. In summer like to swimming at beach and like to play water games. Fishing is my favorite hobby in summer.
I usually start something like a game I haven't played for a while and just do that for a while until I have to do something or something I can do pops up and I just move onto that, either that or just watch TV.
Whenever I am bored, I
-draw something(make my own character)
-learn things in the internet(history,myths,stories,famous people,skills like common sense and deduction skills)
-play video games like COD:black ops one and two
-watch tv