What beys or characters do you want to see in GT

So I'm curios, which beys or which character's you want to see back in gt?
shu , wakiya , rantaro , free , lui pretty much the old squad
Lui and Free! And of course

(May. 14, 2019  11:45 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: shu , wakiya , rantaro , free , lui pretty much the old squad
Yea me too, I wish boa and Norman can come too
voice actors for shu and ranjiro/rantaro said they're not gonna be in GT
What if we see toko and he meets drum in his uncle's club and he gets a gt version of trident!
I know for sure Lui is going to be in it but who I rlly hope will be in it is Hartz! Now that guy is so heavy metal! -Avery
I really want to see Laban, Xhan, And count night. They were very cool!
(May. 15, 2019  3:37 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I know for sure Lui is going to be in it but who I rlly hope will be in it is Hartz! Now that guy is so heavy metal! -Avery

Oh! What about Phi? Will phoenix return?
(May. 15, 2019  3:59 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  3:37 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I know for sure Lui is going to be in it but who I rlly hope will be in it is Hartz! Now that guy is so heavy metal! -Avery

Oh! What about Phi? Will phoenix return?
Maybe if he does it will be so cool
Honestly, i only want Kensuke, no one else is really that interesting for me, except maybe Boa.
(May. 15, 2019  6:54 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Honestly, i only want Kensuke, no one else is really that interesting for me, except maybe Boa.

I want Kensuke back too, honestly. Theres a new Bahamut coming along, though I have a strong feeling that theres a new owner and Boa might not come back

Likewise, I also want Boa to come back (and maybe the Snake Pit gang). And where the heck is Daigo?
They should at least have toko and nika
I don't care about returning characters, but I want a new Horusood and a new Odin.
I would like to see a new phoenix, achilles (we are probably gonna get a new one) and fenrir.
I'm really curious how they'd pull off an Xcalibur GT bey. Probably something more extreme in throwing off weight balance than Slash Valkyrie.
(May. 14, 2019  11:18 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: So I'm curios, which beys or which character's you want to see back in gt?

Ken 100%!
And he should have an awesome new costume and upgraded puppets!
(May. 16, 2019  5:14 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: I'm really curious how they'd pull off an Xcalibur GT bey.  Probably something more extreme in throwing off weight balance than Slash Valkyrie.
If they did make a new xcalibur they should name it shredder xcalibur
For returning characters. as with all burst seasons im hoping for Jin to come back.

For returning beys. Phantom. Evil-eye. Ifrit and Jormungand would be nice.
OH and i want toko and nika to come back
I hope ken comes back and not kyle
I was hoping for Boa, but now I am not sure.