World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT (/Thread-What-beys-or-characters-do-you-want-to-see-in-GT)

What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - abidjkhan7 - May. 14, 2019

So I'm curios, which beys or which character's you want to see back in gt?

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - Hussainthetank - May. 14, 2019

shu , wakiya , rantaro , free , lui pretty much the old squad

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - boigamer25 - May. 14, 2019

Lui and Free! And of course

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - abidjkhan7 - May. 14, 2019

(May. 14, 2019  11:45 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: shu , wakiya , rantaro , free , lui pretty much the old squad
Yea me too, I wish boa and Norman can come too

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - HakaishinLDrago - May. 15, 2019

voice actors for shu and ranjiro/rantaro said they're not gonna be in GT

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - abidjkhan7 - May. 15, 2019

What if we see toko and he meets drum in his uncle's club and he gets a gt version of trident!

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - Avery Purple999 - May. 15, 2019

I know for sure Lui is going to be in it but who I rlly hope will be in it is Hartz! Now that guy is so heavy metal! -Avery

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - UltimateMaster - May. 15, 2019

I really want to see Laban, Xhan, And count night. They were very cool!

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - boigamer25 - May. 15, 2019

(May. 15, 2019  3:37 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I know for sure Lui is going to be in it but who I rlly hope will be in it is Hartz! Now that guy is so heavy metal! -Avery

Oh! What about Phi? Will phoenix return?

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - abidjkhan7 - May. 15, 2019

(May. 15, 2019  3:59 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  3:37 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: I know for sure Lui is going to be in it but who I rlly hope will be in it is Hartz! Now that guy is so heavy metal! -Avery

Oh! What about Phi? Will phoenix return?
Maybe if he does it will be so cool

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - BounduAtakku - May. 15, 2019

Honestly, i only want Kensuke, no one else is really that interesting for me, except maybe Boa.

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - BurningSands - May. 16, 2019

(May. 15, 2019  6:54 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Honestly, i only want Kensuke, no one else is really that interesting for me, except maybe Boa.

I want Kensuke back too, honestly. Theres a new Bahamut coming along, though I have a strong feeling that theres a new owner and Boa might not come back

Likewise, I also want Boa to come back (and maybe the Snake Pit gang). And where the heck is Daigo?

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - abidjkhan7 - May. 16, 2019

They should at least have toko and nika

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - Morc - May. 16, 2019

I don't care about returning characters, but I want a new Horusood and a new Odin.

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - kimeru - May. 16, 2019

I would like to see a new phoenix, achilles (we are probably gonna get a new one) and fenrir.

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - BreakerDS - May. 16, 2019

I'm really curious how they'd pull off an Xcalibur GT bey. Probably something more extreme in throwing off weight balance than Slash Valkyrie.

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - HappyRhino - May. 16, 2019

(May. 14, 2019  11:18 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: So I'm curios, which beys or which character's you want to see back in gt?

Ken 100%!
And he should have an awesome new costume and upgraded puppets!

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - abidjkhan7 - May. 16, 2019

(May. 16, 2019  5:14 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: I'm really curious how they'd pull off an Xcalibur GT bey.  Probably something more extreme in throwing off weight balance than Slash Valkyrie.
If they did make a new xcalibur they should name it shredder xcalibur

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - Corruptus - May. 17, 2019

For returning characters. as with all burst seasons im hoping for Jin to come back.

For returning beys. Phantom. Evil-eye. Ifrit and Jormungand would be nice.

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - boigamer25 - May. 17, 2019

OH and i want toko and nika to come back

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - abidjkhan7 - May. 17, 2019

I hope ken comes back and not kyle

RE: What beys or characters do you want to see in GT - BurstMaster - May. 18, 2019

I was hoping for Boa, but now I am not sure.