What beyblade do u wish was released?

(Aug. 30, 2008  3:36 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  3:31 AM)taru678 Wrote: they shooldve made that beyblade max used at the begining of the manga

You mean Protoshell?

I would've liked that too, along with that beyblade that Daryl used in VForce (the dude who fought Tyson on that island. His Beyblade used the water from the nearby waterfall to help with spin somehow).

No it didn't. What happened was the tip had a tiny little gaps in it to allow the water to flow through it. (It was basically cutting through the water) while the water that was gathering in the stadium slowed down Dragoon because it was creating drag.
(Aug. 30, 2008  11:37 PM)Train Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  3:31 AM)taru678 Wrote: they shooldve made that beyblade max used at the begining of the manga

You mean Protoshell?

I would've liked that too, along with that beyblade that Daryl used in VForce (the dude who fought Tyson on that island. His Beyblade used the water from the nearby waterfall to help with spin somehow).

No it didn't. What happened was the tip had a tiny little gaps in it to allow the water to flow through it. (It was basically cutting through the water) while the water that was gathering in the stadium slowed down Dragoon because it was creating drag.

Oh, okay. I thought that absorbing water wouldn't make sense, but I figured it was true anyway, since the anime doesn't really follow the laws of physics (i.e. plastic apparently has the ability to spark in the anime, etc.).

Also, I'd like to see Makoto's Dragoon, Gou's Dranzer, and Lin's Driger be made. Those blades rocked.

You mean Protoshell?

I dunno why but when I look at spike lizard's AR I'm reminded very much of Protoshell

As for my picks: Cyber Dranzer, Cyber Driger, Sharkrash, Galux, Trygator (In the proper bloody colour, not the carp dark green they made it as), FALBORG!, The wooly beyblade from the first series. AR made of sheep wool? Gotta love the gimmicks XD,

As for HMS. I said to my other half the other day "A takara style HMS Gekiryu would be lethal" I'd love a HMS Gekiryu.
I would like to see the blade kai faced in V-force, the one with the weasel witht the same concept it had in the anime..that blade was crazy!
I wanna see Unicolyon made. Oh yeah, I forgot Galux and Vanishing Moot.
(Sep. 06, 2008  6:32 PM)J.P. Black Wrote: Draciel MS.

Has already been made 0_o
(Sep. 06, 2008  7:38 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  6:32 PM)J.P. Black Wrote: Draciel MS.

Has already been made 0_o

No, Max's. The one that can create tidal waves.
The real one sucks.
I'd like to see an Amphilyon made. It'd be a little hard to get the gimmick going with the way it's designed, but I suppose they could do the Phantom Fox method.
(Sep. 06, 2008  5:41 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I wanna see Unicolyon made. Oh yeah, I forgot Galux and Vanishing Moot.

I always wanted to see Galux and Unicolyon, they're awesome
(Sep. 06, 2008  8:40 PM)Train Wrote: I'd like to see an Amphilyon made. It'd be a little hard to get the gimmick going with the way it's designed, but I suppose they could do the Phantom Fox method.

What's it's gimmick?
(Sep. 07, 2008  7:52 AM)Nic Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  8:40 PM)Train Wrote: I'd like to see an Amphilyon made. It'd be a little hard to get the gimmick going with the way it's designed, but I suppose they could do the Phantom Fox method.

What's it's gimmick?

Amphylion? Giancarlo's beyblade? It doubled. Takao lost the first match and then he won his rematch in the roman Colosseum. Only way for it to happen would be to have a beyblade break off in 2 like Phantom Fox does.
Vanishing Moot, no doubt about it.
I'm not particularly bothered but I kinda always wanted them to release Galux....
That Scissor Wind was sick and I really wanted it XD

In addition, if they had made a Gabriel 2 where it had its blade base sub ring a ring similar to the ones in Wing Attacker, it would have been cool :.

Another addition, It wouldn't have been bad if they released Gigars with modified with Driger motifs and color as the Driger GT and I would have good to see a Driger MF...
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:10 PM)draciel09 Wrote: Bat Dranzer B)

With complimentary bat goggles. XD
the thing is the name of it is only mentioned quickly
it did look cool though
witch episode was he in again?
(Dec. 28, 2008  2:58 PM)draciel09 Wrote: the thing is the name of it is only mentioned quickly
it did look cool though
witch episode was he in again?

Bat Dranzer? Um......Episode 10.
The spider Beyblade from V-Force.

Xeronix was cool.

CRUSHER'S LAUNCHER FTW.
Xeronix was pretty sweet, too. I wish they released them all =P(even though most of them would be useless).
yeah they should have released them all. Though after season 2 they all became like normal blades.
PS did anyone spot Master Dranzer in G revolution?
First episode, the kid had one. They use all the Master blades for the nameless(or less important) characters, I've noticed.