What beyblade do u wish was released?

In right spin as well, the thing should've been shattered. =_= Actually, it looks like Dragoon was in right spin as well.....Pinching_eyes_2
the opening to that episode is actually quite realistic.
Also the master would have won if it was in left
I definately wished that galux 1 or 2 was released and then galux ms. Cyber dranzer looked like it would have been awesome. and for some reason I liked the saint shields so i really wished sharkrash and vanishing moot were realeased Pinching_eyes

sharkrash - http://www.beyblade.eoldal.hu/archiv/iobrazek/114

vanishing moot -http://www.beyblade.eoldal.hu/archiv/iobrazek/120
there's no galux 2 or galux ms
yeah i know there's no galux 2 or galux ms but what I mean is that it'd be cool if they'd created one. Like how blades like wolborg ms, dark leopard ms, etc. were created but weren't actually on the show.
(Jan. 08, 2009  1:23 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: yeah i know there's no galux 2 or galux ms but what I mean is that it'd be cool if they'd created one. Like how blades like wolborg ms, dark leopard ms, etc. were created but weren't actually on the show.

the show is based on the toys, not the other way around, the toys continued after the anime and manga completed

also wolborg ms was in the manga
(Jan. 11, 2009  11:09 PM)Brimstone Wrote: Speechless

great post a++++ would read again
Well, I think um... It would be real cool if they had Adanced Series of Black Dranzers, lyk Black Dranzer V2
(Jan. 11, 2009  11:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2009  11:09 PM)Brimstone Wrote: Speechless

great post a++++ would read again

Sorry but Bey brad's post made me laugh XD.
I wanted them to make a cyber Driger.
(Jan. 08, 2009  1:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2009  1:23 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: yeah i know there's no galux 2 or galux ms but what I mean is that it'd be cool if they'd created one. Like how blades like wolborg ms, dark leopard ms, etc. were created but weren't actually on the show.

Really!? I thought only the Dragoon, Draciel, Dranzer, Driger MS were shown in the Manga?
Black Dranzer was released, http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41...AA280_.jpg but I guess you might've been talking about another blade?
(Jan. 16, 2009  12:44 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

Really!? I thought only the Dragoon, Draciel, Dranzer, Driger MS were shown in the Manga?

Pretty sure Wolborg and Death Gargoyle MS are in it. Dragoon and Dranzer MF also made it.
(Jan. 16, 2009  2:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Pretty sure Wolborg and Death Gargoyle MS are in it. Dragoon and Dranzer MF also made it.

Alright, my memory of the manga is bad so. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jan. 16, 2009  2:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Yep. I wanna say even Wyvern DJ made it into the manga. Dragoon Metal Fantom and Dranzer Metal Flame only made small cameos in the final chapter.
Hilary's blade LOL XD
Can't remember if it had a name though.
That can not be real. How come I don't remember it? D:
Yeah, Kid Draciel AR and Jumping base, not sure about the WD though?
Hilary used it once, when everyone was trying to figure out who would be the fifth member of the G Revolutions.
Sorry to grave dig. But on the topic of Hopper, I think the Jumping base would have been a much better part if it actually had a base like in the G-Rev anime. I was so surprised when I first saw Hopper/Einstein in G-Rev.
How would you do that though? It hops for ever.
(Mar. 05, 2009  5:09 PM)Giga Wrote: How would you do that though? It hops for ever.

To me it looks like a SG Sharp without the tip then it was combined together with Jumping base. And it won't hop forever.
In the Show it does