What beyblade do u wish was released?

(Mar. 05, 2009  7:08 PM)Giga Wrote: In the Show it does

I know, lol. But that's pretty impossible.
A Zeus MS and metal fight remakes dragoon, driger, dranzer, and draciel. That would be awesome.
(Mar. 07, 2009  10:15 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: A Zeus MS and metal fight remakes dragoon, driger, dranzer, and draciel. That would be awesome.

That's exactly what I posted in some other thread..... Tongue_out
I wish they would release that Falborg beyblade and some of those monster beyblades (the mummy and frankenstein guys from season 1).
(Mar. 15, 2009  8:53 PM)Txkid4life Wrote: I wish they would release that Falborg beyblade and some of those monster beyblades (the mummy and frankenstein guys from season 1).

I remeber those guys. Stupid
^^Same here XD No one ever mentioned or talked about them though.
(Mar. 15, 2009  9:01 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: ^^Same here XD No one ever mentioned or talked about them though.

Were they in the last episode though? (of g-rev)
Ya... In the Ending- I always wondered what happened to the rest.
wolborg msuv
galeon ms
(Mar. 21, 2009  9:35 AM)DGoon Wrote: Dragoon WS
with Hybrid Wheel System

Erm, maybe you should read what the thread is about before replying ...
id love to have seen galux made into a real blade as it was an extremely good blade on the show basically all their main oponents blades i think should have been released. Oh especially amphillion would have been cool
(Mar. 22, 2009  1:29 PM)josh-jf Wrote: id love to have seen galux made into a real blade as it was an extremely good blade on the show basically all their main oponents blades i think should have been released. Oh especially amphillion would have been cool

Galux wasn't officially released but here's the official combo =>
AR: War Lion (Galeon)
WD: 8-wide
BB: Metal Ball Base (Draciel Metal Ball Defenser)
All you have to do is dye the parts pink Joyful_2

Remind me, what was Amphillion again?
(Mar. 22, 2009  1:37 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Galux wasn't officially released but here's the official combo =>
AR: War Lion (Galeon)
WD: 8-wide
BB: Metal Ball Base (Draciel Metal Ball Defenser)
All you have to do is dye the parts pink Joyful_2

Remind me, what was Amphillion again?

Yeah galux is rather easy to make lol Amphillion was Enriques blade back in the day he used to be my 2nd favourite blader after Ray
(Mar. 22, 2009  1:42 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Yeah galux is rather easy to make lol Amphillion was Enriques blade back in the day he used to be my 2nd favourite blader after Ray

I like amphilion to
I want Xeronix too, it'd be awesome if they made a bitbeast for it... (I was actually making a fanfiction novel about beyblade using Xeronix as the main character's beyblade, and made a bitbeast named "Xero"...)
(May. 07, 2009  8:34 AM)metal fight Wrote: Wolborg ms 2

They did.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Jiraiya_MS
Zeus MS/MF
(May. 07, 2009  9:31 AM)Jezz1 Wrote: Zeus MS/MF

Come on guys ... this topic is for Beyblades that were featured in the anime/manga but never released, not "add MS to name of existing Beyblade."
(May. 07, 2009  9:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They did.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Jiraiya_MS

Its seems similar to wolborg 2 anyway thats cool thanks for telling me
It would have also been interesting to se trihorns beyblade being used lol that would be another unique beyblade lol The all stars had a few of those.
There was a beyblade in series 1 that had sheeps wool around the edge of the AR to absorb attacks. That would have been cool to see ^ ^
i would have given anything for them to release galux, that would have been sweet
Yeah the spin shepphards used that lol i liked that episode alot. That would be an interesting blade to see. Actually to think about it alot of the bladebreakers oponents in the 1st seasons tournaments had interesting and original designs that i wouldnt mind seeing.