What beyblade do u wish was released?

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past you to be a fan.
Seriously, Chuck Noris jokes are on my list of things I hate. Aswell as people who say a Vegeta meme referring to a number IRL.

Anywhos, I want Trygator to be real.
Takao Wrote:Seriously, Chuck Noris jokes are on my list of things I hate. Aswell as people who say a Vegeta meme referring to a number IRL.

Anywhos, I want Trygator to be real.

it's over 9000% real.
*Vegeta and goku launching a beyblade*
Nappa: Vegeta what is his RPM?
Vegeta: Its over 9000!!! *crushes his launcher*
Okay carp everything I said before. They should have made Galux damnit!
G, and person who has a username too long for me to remember, if the Ignore List worked I would have done this:

Takao Wrote:
G's and Gotruto's post Wrote:*Stupid joke about being over a certain number*

This is all I read:

Quote:This user is on your ignore list

You just got Tako'd ruled sheets of papers.

I also want a Cyber Dranzer.
It's the internet kid, relax. If you'd block someone over a stupid joke, then I'm pretty sure this whole board would have added you on their ignore list ages ago. Oh, but you might not be able to read this Gasp
I'm sorry you didn't sense the sarcasm in that post.
Takao Wrote:G, and person who has a username too long for me to remember

I also want a Cyber Dranzer.

Go-Trut-Oh The Cust-a-mize-er...and it isnt that stupid...

Also im not sure but this is my combo for it.

AR: Trygle
WD: 10-Balance
SG: Screwed Right
BB: Semi-Flat (Not SG Semi-Flat)
BitBeast: Dranzer V2
Name: Cyber Dranzer

Just try it out.

Note: Most of my beyblades based on never-released ones are based on looks and what the one most likely would of worked like.
I do not enjoy your mocking of my intelligence.

See, if the ignore list worked I wouldn't have read that Grin .
Well u could just remember me as Gotruto/Custimizer/GTC

Well anyways lets get back to topic.
Well Blade Wise, I'd say Cyber Driger.

Shooter Wise. The W/e the Cyber Bladers team was called. Their Shooter. Or Tala's Season 1 Shooter!
No1 wants Cyber draciel? *Cries*... jk, anyways shooter wise i would use Ians (Wyborg's blader) I mean ITS A FRIKIN SNIPER RIFLE!

i could just imagine (Theres this kid i shoot my blade at all of the time) *Imagines himself on his roof the launcher* *The other kid comes outside* *Next thing he knows* OW... Where did this frikin beyblade come from? *Looks around him* hehehe....
Sorry to break it to you, but like Draciel Beyblade's have the tendency to suck. So to many, one less Draciel is a good thing, Cyber or not.

For another Beyblade, I want Chameleon from the tubby kid in the early episodes of G-Revolution. This top did freaky magic voodo stuff like copy blades in battle. This kid smokes Kenny, and then gets totally shreaded by Takao/I'm a Power Ranger/Tyson.
lol even though they probably wouldnt be good I would have liked to see cyber dranzer, driger, and draciel released Smile
Takao Wrote:Sorry to break it to you, but like Draciel Beyblade's have the tendency to suck. So to many, one less Draciel is a good thing, Cyber or not.

For another Beyblade, I want Chameleon from the tubby kid in the early episodes of G-Revolution. This top did freaky magic voodo stuff like copy blades in battle. This kid smokes Kenny, and then gets totally shreaded by Takao/I'm a Power Ranger/Tyson.

Yah, but this is CYBER draciel, and i remember him.
The BB on Cyber Draciel Reminded me of Metal Draciels
Same here
I'd like to see Xeronix and Cyber Driger. Mostly Xeronix.
they shooldve made that beyblade max used at the begining of the manga
(Aug. 30, 2008  3:31 AM)taru678 Wrote: they shooldve made that beyblade max used at the begining of the manga

I agree, I always wanted it to be made.
(Aug. 30, 2008  3:31 AM)taru678 Wrote: they shooldve made that beyblade max used at the begining of the manga

You mean Protoshell?

I would've liked that too, along with that beyblade that Daryl used in VForce (the dude who fought Tyson on that island. His Beyblade used the water from the nearby waterfall to help with spin somehow).
I also wish that the Cyber blades besides Cyber Dragoon were made. They looked awesome.