What are your top 5 beyblade songs?

It can include from all series and can be background musics, theme songs and endings.
can be from all languages, and also instrumental
here are my top 5:

1. Cho z muteki blader

2. beyblade batuken shoot op in portuguese

3. evolution burst

4. [color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]G[/color][color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]ATTI'N' ROLL![/color]

[color=var(--ytd-video-primary-info-renderer-title-color, var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]5. Sparking revolution[/color]

Just to let you know its your opinion and don't fight over if you don't agree with someone
1. Zero G op 2. 4D op 3. MFB op 4. Gatti'n'roll 5. Choz muteki
I don’t have any. I think they’re cringe. But that’s my opinion, you can like them if you want
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:52 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: I don’t have any. I think they’re cringe. But that’s my opinion, you can like them if you want

Well their ok
In some ways, I like all of the Beyblade opening themes, ending themes and the background themes so it's a really hard pick for me. Some had to grow on me (such as "Gatti'n Roll" and "Sparking Revolution", which are both good) and some I loved immediately (The OG dub opening, and the Turbo's dub opening).

Openings:
1. "Go Ahead" (G-Revolution)
2. "Galaxy Heart" (MFB Baku)
3. "Chouzetsu Muteki Blader" (Chouzetsu/Turbo)
4. Turbo's Dub Theme (Chouzetsu/Turbo)
5. Rise's Dub Theme (Gachi/Rise)

Endings:
1. "Sign of Wish" (G-Revolution)
2. "Boys ~ To the Radiant Tomorrow" (MFB)
3. "Oozora wo Koete Yuke" (MFB Baku)
4. "Destiny" (MFB 4D)
5. "Believe" (Burst)

Background Music:
1. "All Across the Nation"
2. "I'm Not Going Down"
3. "Hang On"
4. God/Evolution's Background OST
5. Chouzetsu/Turbo's Background OST
Mine is (eng dub) Burst , Evolution,Rise
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:15 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: 1. Zero G op 2. 4D op 3. MFB op 4. Gatti'n'roll 5. Choz muteki

I agree with your No.1#
(Oct. 09, 2020  5:27 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:15 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: 1. Zero G op 2. 4D op 3. MFB op 4. Gatti'n'roll 5. Choz muteki

I agree with your No.1#
It's awesome
Turbo theme, rise theme, and journey into tomorrow
1. G-Revolution english dub
2. Choz theme
3. Rise dub
4. Shogun Steel theme
5. God theme
My top 3 beyblade beginning theme (English)

#1 Turbo

#2 God

#3 Evolution
1. G Revolution
2. Surge opening lol
3. Turbo opening
4. Evolution theme song
5. metal fight
(Nov. 21, 2020  3:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: 1. G Revolution
2. Surge opening lol
3. Turbo opening
4. Evolution theme song
5. metal fight

BRUH
cool
1) Shine On
2) Warrior Within
3) Sing Of Wish
4) Go Ahead
5) Destiny
(Oct. 06, 2020  8:52 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: I don’t have any. I think they’re cringe. But that’s my opinion, you can like them if you want
I feel like if you like beyblade in the first place you would like the theme song because I mean a spinning top game like yeah but I guess I understand what your saying (this is my opinion so please no hate )
1. Brave Heart
2. Chouzetsu Muteki Blader
3. Zero-G Bey! Go!
4. Destiny
5. Evolution Burst

but my dude beyblade itself is cringe
(Nov. 21, 2020  4:46 AM)beykid44 Wrote:

but my dude beyblade itself is cringe

to feel disgust or embarrassment and often to show this feeling by a movement of your face or body

What in beyblade makes you do that
(Nov. 21, 2020  4:49 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  4:46 AM)beykid44 Wrote: but my dude beyblade itself is cringe

to feel disgust or embarrassment and often to show this feeling by a movement of your face or body

That one part shasa stole shus lauch and everytime is see donta and lain
(Nov. 21, 2020  5:03 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  4:49 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: to feel disgust or embarrassment and often to show this feeling by a movement of your face or body

That one part shasa stole shus lauch and everytime is see donta and lain

The Sasha thing is just incorrect but the other things are just your opinion. Either way,  3 small things effect the entire series much.
(Nov. 21, 2020  5:05 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  5:03 AM)beykid44 Wrote: That one part shasa stole shus lauch and everytime is see donta and lain

The Sasha thing is just incorrect but the other things are just your opinion. Either way,  3 small things effect the entire series much.

ok gn idc it was my opinion i didn't ask you for a comment.
(Nov. 21, 2020  5:08 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  5:05 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The Sasha thing is just incorrect but the other things are just your opinion. Either way,  3 small things effect the entire series much.

ok gn idc it was my opinion i didn't ask you for a comment.
Yeah i acknowledged that but in ahould be headed to bed too, gn
(Nov. 21, 2020  5:13 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  5:08 AM)beykid44 Wrote: ok gn idc it was my opinion i didn't ask you for a comment.
Yeah i acknowledged that but in ahould be headed to bed too, gn
Gn cya tomorrow c: