What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get)

I've sworn for just this ONE year not to peek at my prezzies, cause I always do every year and found out about the biggest present I've gotten EVER before I got it...which sucked >.>

Anyway, I'm currently asking for MFBs, Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, Megaman Starforce Pegasus (i'm probably going to end up buying this myself though), as well as this one Bakugan T-Shirt I keep seeing at Target...and cash...or giftcards to GameStop, either is good. But my Christmas list is so damn large and full of expensive items I want that I'll probably only get a few things off of it...meaning that I need to go out and get that time machine to forward myself to Christmas and find out what I get. Darn all the waiting.
god i feel like an old man reading this thread

i guess having a job makes christmas lose it's magic Unhappy
(Dec. 18, 2008  4:32 AM)Artie Wrote: god i feel like an old man reading this thread

i guess having a job makes christmas lose it's magic Unhappy

I want a job so I can buy some 'blades, but I can't get one till February >.>
i seriously cannot believe no one else is asking for a princess unicorn

her horn can pierce the sky!
(Dec. 18, 2008  5:17 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: i seriously cannot believe no one else is asking for a princess unicorn

her horn can pierce the sky!

[Image: anybody_can_be_cool.jpg]
LMAO wtf is that. i want to read a pargraph.
also if you know what you're getting already you've wrecked christmas
Im getting some money for HANUKKAH
(Dec. 18, 2008  8:05 PM)Maz Wrote: Im getting some money for HANUKKAH

....obviously
(Dec. 18, 2008  11:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: also if you know what you're getting already you've wrecked christmas

I much prefer to get what I ask for. It's a lot better than getting random universal studios bargain bin movie tie in games from your parents tbh.
(Dec. 18, 2008  11:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: also if you know what you're getting already you've wrecked christmas

If you make a list you don't exactly know what people will pick.....you just have an idea. Besides, when I didn't make lists I got some really awful presents. Like the kind it's hard to even pretend you like. XD
(Dec. 18, 2008  11:02 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

If you make a list you don't exactly know what people will pick.....you just have an idea. Besides, when I didn't make lists I got some really awful presents. Like the kind it's hard to even pretend you like. XD

For this sort of reason, my brother helps my parents pick presents if I don't make a list which I always do nowadays. My parents are usually pretty intuitive though and just give me money or a sequel to a game I have. That or a subscription to a magazine I like... stuff like that.

I'm not spoilt enough to hate most presents anyways. Unless they gave a football. In that case, havoc would be wreaked. (sp?)
(Dec. 18, 2008  11:37 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I'm not spoilt enough to hate most presents anyways. Unless they gave a football. In that case, havoc would be wreaked. (sp?)

To sum things up, one year I got a pop up cricket, an ink pad and a library stamp (the stamp with all the dates they use in libraries). Thankfully they were only stocking fillers. I mean, I know I can be a bit spoilt sometimes but really......a library stamp?
(Dec. 18, 2008  11:47 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  11:37 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I'm not spoilt enough to hate most presents anyways. Unless they gave a football. In that case, havoc would be wreaked. (sp?)

To sum things up, one year I got a pop up cricket, an ink pad and a library stamp (the stamp with all the dates they use in libraries). Thankfully they were only stocking fillers. I mean, I know I can be a bit spoilt sometimes but really......a library stamp?

Maybe I'm sad but I think that would be AMAZING. xD

EDIT: Only the library stamp though.
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:15 AM)Pikachao Wrote:

Maybe I'm sad but I think that would be AMAZING. xD

EDIT: Only the library stamp though.

I want the cricket. I only get candy, thats so broing compared to those presents.

I would have endless fun with a library stamp, Just going around stamping all my friends faces XD and tell them that their face is overdue so they owe me moneh!
^ Obviously id only be joking
(Dec. 17, 2008  11:10 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Ergo Proxy is made of win Grin

The only thing EP has going for it is the art style. I tried so goddamn hard to like it, but the whole thing felt like the anime equivalent of a little kid going "Look at me, I can jump off a swing, too!" and then breaking their arm, only in this case it's just trying to be a "hipper" GITS and fails hugely while having loads of completely unlikeable characters.
I found the animation to be really nice. I was fond of the plotline, especially what they did to Vincent, but it was kind of obvious a few episodes in what he was.
(Dec. 19, 2008  9:09 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: princess unicorn

can someone explain this joke
(Dec. 19, 2008  11:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  9:09 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: princess unicorn

can someone explain this joke

Watch out Brad. Once you click on this link you may feel compelled to buy it. Gasp
http://www.princessunicorndoll.com/

And Pichu and May, if I ever see you irl I'll be sure to bring along my cricket and library stamp. XD

I know the feeling XD.

Think the worst i've had is a magnetic dart board, especially considering they bought me a magnetic dart board the year before aswell (this was before I became interested in real darts and still...magnetic!!, why?)

I think May's worst one IMO has to be the bill and ben paint your own statue thing she had off someone last year.

This year, I've pretty much spent a lot and honestly dont want anything for christmas, well aside from socks. can never have too many socks.
(Dec. 20, 2008  12:12 AM)Dreamborn Wrote:

I know the feeling XD.

Think the worst i've had is a magnetic dart board, especially considering they bought me a magnetic dart board the year before aswell (this was before I became interested in real darts and still...magnetic!!, why?)

I think May's worst one IMO has to be the bill and ben paint your own statue thing she had off someone last year.

This year, I've pretty much spent a lot and honestly dont want anything for christmas, well aside from socks. can never have too many socks.

Socks are awesome. nearly as awesome as new underwear. I like Mismatched or Topshops socks best....

Haha. My brother get them too. It's like it's a nice thought and all but. They. Never. Work. And a lot of the time they're really small. ^^;

As for Bill and Ben......that's so random. XD And she's sure it wasn't a joke present?
Yruahippo : It probably was a joke present XD, but to be fair, it's still a waste of money on their part to pay for something that will never be used.

Eitherway, only thing I'm getting off my parents this christmas is some money to go towards the ps3 I recently bought. Everything else i'm getting off friends and may is a suprise to me Joyful_3