What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get)

(Dec. 24, 2008  7:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2008  7:33 AM)Artie Wrote: i dunno about you guys but i'm way more excited to see my baby nephew (he turns one on dec 30) open his gifts than my own

i know that sounds cheesy as hell, but it's the truth. can't wait

that sounds pretty normal

well this isn't exactly where i would find the typical person

also i just realized kids today have carp TV shows. i had to buy my nephew sesame street so he's not succumb to dora the explorer or whatever carp they have these days
i hope you got him really early sesame street

get him some babar as well
i got him "follow that bird". whatever the hell that is

and dude babar the elephant rocked my face. that's a good idea
babar is still entertaining for me to watch and i'm 20
[Image: d3768b38.jpg]

Headphones from my parents, weird penguin thingy from Naz and a textbook from my teacher.
am getting nothing! Unhappy

just realized that i now have 3 stars yaaaaaaaaay Smile
Well we just finished opening presents. Must say, I'm pleasantly surprised with the amount of things I got. Smile

- "Live at the House of Blues" Live CD/DVD by Thrice
- "If All Goes Wrong" Documentary DVD by The Smashing Pumpkins
- The Dark Knight on Blu-ray with digital copy (Sooo putting it on my iPhone fuuuck)
- "Anthem" by Ayn Rand
- A pair of Spongebob pajamas
- Some new boxers (lol)
- And a new Bedspread set. I've been wanting to redecorate my room in dark greens and browns, and my mom got me a new bedspread set to match. Grin

I'll probably get a few more things when the rest of the family comes over for dinner tonight at 6. But yeah, I'm happy. Grin
I got an electronic shaving machine (bah don't know what it's called in english, the vibrating noisy you use instead of normal razors, without water and foam)
My parents will also give me 100€ to my beyblade order, because I didn't want anything from them initally.
(Dec. 24, 2008  7:33 AM)Artie Wrote: i dunno about you guys but i'm way more excited to see my baby nephew (he turns one on dec 30) open his gifts than my own

it's not, i think if i had a baby nephew or brother or relative i would be excited about the same thing

----

i got cash (from parents) and piloti racing shoes (shoes from the uncle)

haha they're still being shipped, so it'll take a week to get them, but i'm excited to use em. Smile

merry christmas, everyone!

No, you aren't alone. My sister is 7 and really Christmas is all about her. Smile
tbh i prefer money over gifts,cuz i can buy the things i like. in eid i usually get about 365$ and we have 2 eids in each year plus my birthday so i get every year about 892$ every year Smile,and i usually save most of the money i get so now i gave almost 2432$ Smile but i never use the money i save in the bank.
From my mom and nan I got $200. Grin

From Anne:

Leopard-print duvet cover and pillowcases
sweet calendar with pics of dogs
Naked Pictures of Famous People by Jon Stewart
Massage bar and salt exfoliant from LUSH
Tropic Thunder uncut (lol)

Anne's parents:

2x Connect 4 (I wanted to make a double-wide Connect 4 setup!)
Joy of Cooking
250GB portable HDD
Ferroro Rocher chocolates
A Man and his Hyena (sweet photography book)
I got:

- clothes
- a bunch of chocolates
- 200 euros so far
- a brand new TV (Wide LCD 22 inch)
- Fallout 3 Collectors Edition

Too bad my 360's busted right now, otherwise I'd have got one or 2 more games myself.
Got an Affliction t-shirt and some Hollister cologne from my gf
Mario Kart Wii and SSBB from my friends/housemates
a hot tub ph chemical checker thing and money from my parents
and we all ate at ihop lol
ihop owns, christmas owns
(Dec. 25, 2008  9:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ihop owns, christmas owns

yes.

god if only there was an ihop that wasn't completely packed 24/7 365..
Is it awful that I've never heard of 'ihop'......=_=
(Dec. 25, 2008  9:31 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Is it awful that I've never heard of 'ihop'......=_=

if you live in the US, yes

if not, no
(Dec. 25, 2008  9:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2008  9:31 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Is it awful that I've never heard of 'ihop'......=_=

if you live in the US, yes

if not, no

Good good. What's so special about them then?
it's just a breakfast restaurant but it's pretty good stuff
Ihop rocks! Its not a fancy restaurant or anything, but great for a fast breakfast!
You guys like this place for breakfast........? Uncertain
(Dec. 25, 2008  9:45 PM)yruahippo Wrote: You guys like this place for breakfast........? Uncertain

uh yes? you said you didn't even know what it was