What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get)

(Dec. 20, 2008  12:26 AM)Dreamborn Wrote: Yruahippo : It probably was a joke present XD, but to be fair, it's still a waste of money on their part to pay for something that will never be used.

Eitherway, only thing I'm getting off my parents this christmas is some money to go towards the ps3 I recently bought. Everything else i'm getting off friends and may is a suprise to me Joyful_3

I probably would've used it anyways. For the lols.

Hope you get some awesome stuff. Smile
I"m Jewish, but I already have my Hannukah present. I got the Blackberry Storm, and a gold necklace from my parents. I'm still waiting to open gifts from my family on Hannukah, but its most likely cash or games or something, not sure though.
I just recieved the following today that I bought for myself: Fate/Stay Night box set, and DBZ season 7

I got 2 new Dranzer grips a few days ago from my friend Yuta (a sort of favor that turned into a gift)

I recieved a package from my friend Dan and I know its 1 of 2 beyblades.

My list was...
PS3 with LBP,MGS, and Bioshock

DS Lite with a mario and zelda game (too wasted on ginger ale to remember the full name xD)

Punching Bag

The Dark Knight in full-screen

Bear vs. Man (Augie vs. Boyd yoyo/dvd set)
http://picasaweb.google.com/YoYoSkills/B...6049663650

My list doesent have 20-30+ items like previous years because ive accumulated what I wanted over time. Now to get a Ms.Pacman/Galaga combo arcade machine. *Hates getting old*
*Fable 2:

Fallout 3:

Armored Core 4:

*Armored Core 4a:
*Gears of War 2

Naruto The Broken Bond:

******Xbox live.

*Beyblade BB-21 Bey Re-Model Set - Attack & Balance Type- [TakaraTomy]
*Beyblade BB-22 Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type- [TakaraTomy]
*Beyblade BB-14 Bey Stadium Balance Type [TakaraTomy] :
*Beyblade BB-15 Launcher Grip [TakaraTomy] :
*Beyblade BB-19 Bey Stadium Stamina Type [TakaraTomy] : h
*Beyblade BB-10 Bey Stadium Attack Type [TakaraTomy]

Edit: And apperently a ipod Touch, found it roaming around the house looking for something to eat.
damn you people get so many gifts

spoiled
Dang...you guys do get lots of stuff.

I'm just buying stuff for myself before Christmas, but after I'm not sure what I'll get. Maybe more beyblades, clothes, and one of santa's reindeer Grin
lmao I'll be lucky if I get like 3 things from my parents. But that's ok, I'm older now, I don't usually expect much anyway.
[Image: sr18_topctrls_med.jpg]

I'm hoping mom and dad got me this.

And carp I never got close to as much carp as all you kids are getting when I was your age. The whole family/friends thing is more important to me anyways.
(Dec. 21, 2008  4:33 AM)Roan Wrote: lmao I'll be lucky if I get like 3 things from my parents. But that's ok, I'm older now, I don't usually expect much anyway.

seriously, at 20 i'm happy to get anything

my mom sent me $100 for my christmas and birthday Smile
(Dec. 21, 2008  5:02 AM)SexyMichael Wrote: [Image: sr18_topctrls_med.jpg]

And carp I never got close to as much carp as all you kids are getting when I was your age. The whole family/friends thing is more important to me anyways.

is that a thermostat?

also, i never really got anything fancy, just loots of books, art supplies, pjs, socks, etc
(Dec. 21, 2008  7:26 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:

is that a thermostat?

lmao
Uhh, I asked for a 360 and Tales of Vesperia. Figured why not, I want to play ToV and Star Ocean 4 when it comes out and the 360 completes our "next-gen" collection (boyfriend owns a Wii and PS3 as well).
(Dec. 21, 2008  7:26 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote:

is that a thermostat?

also, i never really got anything fancy, just loots of books, art supplies, pjs, socks, etc

It's a drum machine haha.
(Dec. 21, 2008  7:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  4:33 AM)Roan Wrote: lmao I'll be lucky if I get like 3 things from my parents. But that's ok, I'm older now, I don't usually expect much anyway.

Each?
hey... sexymichael..... lol im a guitarist nd that Alesis drum machine is sweet! nice going, i hope u get it tooGrin
oh nd btw im getting a boss compression sustainer fx pedalGrin
i've always gotten ~$100 worth of things from my parents ... used to think i was spoiled, until this thread

jeez
i normally get £250 worth of stuff, my friends get more.
Kids are more spoilt now, i've never noticed before
$)
(Dec. 21, 2008  3:44 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  7:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Each?

no
I feel the same way about being older now, since i'm 21 anything's pretty much cool. I worked quite a bit of construction framing houses and doing sheetrock during the year and made some pretty decent money, so stuff that I really wanted I pretty much just got then.

I'm more interested in the spirit of christmas anyway... putting a crapload of lights on my house while my girlfriends not home, playing in snow, things like that..

Just to actually answer the topic question though, I'll prolle just get t-shirts. And maybe car parts...
Personally, no matter how many gifts I get, or what gifts I get, I have never enjoyed Hannukah/the holidays to the fullest. I got my Blackberry Storm as a gift and my other presents and stuff from my family, but living in Los Angeles, there just isn't that holiday wintery feel. That is why I'm hoping that next year or maybe even this year after the holidays(when I'm still on winter break) that we will go somewhere where it snows for the holidays and light a fireplace and just have family time. I mean, we have like 6 fireplaces in our house and we never use them, partly because its never that cold here in LA...
Oh, and sadly this holiday time, most of my family is out of town, and we couldn't do anything early since I had finals Unhappy

EDIT:
WOW, i'm actually really surprisded! First night of Hannukah, I thought I was just getting a Wii game from one of my sisters, and $200 from my other two sisters, but even though my mom said I was only getting my Blackberry Storm for Hannukah, my parents got me an XBox360, Rockband II, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Halo 3 for the xbox that they have been saving for a few months now, I had NO IDEA....
^Wow - that sounds great! Congratulations! Grin
thanks Yruahippo. I just have to wait for my dads TV guy to set it up, since out TVs have so many attachment and stuff, all the wires are hidden in the back, lol, so I have to wait but its cool. I just got out of knee surgery so I'm just relaxing anyways, i don't really want to play lol.
i dunno about you guys but i'm way more excited to see my baby nephew (he turns one on dec 30) open his gifts than my own

i know that sounds cheesy as hell, but it's the truth. can't wait
(Dec. 24, 2008  7:33 AM)Artie Wrote: i dunno about you guys but i'm way more excited to see my baby nephew (he turns one on dec 30) open his gifts than my own

i know that sounds cheesy as hell, but it's the truth. can't wait

that sounds pretty normal