What are the rankings of bladers in Sparking

If they don't appear in the anime I hope they can at least be done justice by having their beys released as boosters, random boosters, and maybe even sets.
(Jun. 12, 2020  7:29 PM)kimeru Wrote: If they don't appear in the anime I hope they can at least be done justice by having their beys released as boosters, random boosters, and maybe even sets.

Yeah, I hope so too! It's finally great to see some of these guys again and I hope they don't cheapen it by having Lane beat them off-screen just to avoid giving them evolutions.

One of my favourite random boosters in any Beyblade series is MFB's Random Booster for Jade Jupiter. They had other beys that appear in the anime besides Jade Jupiter, like Hell Crown, Forbidden Ionis, Screw Lyra and Screw Fox! I hope Burst will do something like that for new beys, but I'm not having my hopes up.
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:47 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I have a feeling lane isn’t our main antagonist, I bet that Hiro morita is making him seem like that, but the final villain will actually be another blader, and lane will probably battle along Hikaru and Hyuga.

He really reminds me of Broly on dragon ball super movie, he went weaker than base form Goku and vegeta, to stronger than both of them in ssj blue. But in this case, it’d be lane taking in high rank bladers quickly

I think lane might have more of a power creep than Aiga, I hope not through..

makes sense, Lane just seems more like a serious blader like lui, however with all the dark resonance shenanigans we've gotten I guess when we see someone with a purple aura we go straight to thinking they're a bad guy.

To back this up actually, Lucifer is a purple bey. Its normal aura might actually just be purple, while dark resonance is a bit darker, it makes sense.

and god dragruler also makes a good point, what if lucifer isnt even his? It might just be able to dark resonance cause it gained it from an actual evil blader. come to think of it, Uranus is prob his original bey, since in the manga we dont see any dark resonance come out of it, but we dont know that for sure yet.

(by dark resonance, I mean in the op where the place holder dark hyperion and helios beys are in the orb of darkness, Im like 99% sure that will be replaced with Lane and one of his beys he's using, hes just not been revealed yet so they arent putting him in the op. Also every time we seem him in memories of free, he looks like he has dark aura around him, which might just be from lucifer, which gained it from someone else)
(Jun. 12, 2020  5:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:47 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I have a feeling lane isn’t our main antagonist, I bet that Hiro morita is making him seem like that, but the final villain will actually be another blader, and lane will probably battle along Hikaru and Hyuga.

He might be like Delta, how he seemed evil at first but then turned out to be a friend to the main protagonists.
Well that is what I was saying for like when Lane was first introduced in the anime the fact he Free saw Lane in his eyes I immediately know that Lane is not the main antagonist. Because Free never grins like that unless that blader is a very potent rival. Lane's character is interesting but the fact they made him Fubuki 2.0 is sort of lame but I'm not complaining at least he is not a Shu ditto. He will eventually lose but I think he is like a semi-antagonist or a boss you could say.
Valt #1 Without a doubt shu is #2 can't be any lower than that. Very cool character and the best bey. Just my opinion.
(Jun. 13, 2020  2:23 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: Valt #1 Without a doubt shu is #2 can't be any lower than that. Very cool character and the best bey. Just my opinion.

you can go on the previous page and the rankings will be there. The rankings have already been shown in the manga by the way.
Anyone else find it surprising that Hearts isn't in the A rank top 3?
(Jun. 13, 2020  7:42 PM)kimeru Wrote: Anyone else find it surprising that Hearts isn't in the A rank top 3?

The A rank thing is a bit BS, but I mean Hearts got his bey broken so maybe he just collaborated with his brother.

The Ghasem thing did not make sense though and I would have replaced him with Norman.
(Jun. 13, 2020  7:47 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2020  7:42 PM)kimeru Wrote: Anyone else find it surprising that Hearts isn't in the A rank top 3?

The A rank thing is a bit BS, but I mean Hearts got his bey broken so maybe he just collaborated with his brother.

The Ghasem thing did not make sense though and I would have replaced him with Norman.

Norman isn't important enough to make it that high. Characters can gain strength off screen to the writers' choosing.
Norman was cool, but he wasn't really that important in the series. I doubt these characters will be even there for like a cameo in the anime but you never know.
(Jun. 13, 2020  8:03 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2020  7:47 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: The A rank thing is a bit BS, but I mean Hearts got his bey broken so maybe he just collaborated with his brother.

Norman isn't important enough to make it that high. Characters can gain strength off screen to the writers' choosing.

Was talking about the Snake Pit bladers, they shoudn't have scrapped it completely.
I’m more interested in Norman’s blade. I wonder how a new nemesis would fit in current meta
RIP my theory, but Another antagonist could just come out of nowhere (like Arthur)
(Jun. 14, 2020  2:13 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I’m more interested in Norman’s blade. I wonder how a new nemesis would fit in current meta

Imagine they make a three point contact Nemesis with Metal around as OWD, it would be great
I still feel like Aiga should be at least #2 because he did beat Valt twice.
(Jun. 19, 2020  4:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I still feel like Aiga should be at least #2 because he did beat Valt twice.
I mean, that was 2 seasons ago and Valt has obviously gotten a lot stronger. I think it’s fitting seeing the original protagonist and deuteragonist at the top as the true top 2 bladers, Aiga is good but his time as number one is done. The way these characters seem to have been organized is a lot more respectful to their characters except for Xhaka being ranked above Zac and Sisco that part is kinda weird lmao. I think in the earlier chapters of the beyblade burst manga Xhaka was actually stronger than Sisco and Zac unlike in the anime which explains his ranking.
as zeutron said basing characters rank by using pass battle is not an issue but it stops at one place, and that's the 1 or 2 years timeskip In fact during the time valt was champ we don't what characters like xhaka and zac was doing they might have been training which they did look at their ranking . bladers like valt, shu or drum who is higher than not only phi but both gwynn and delta and we all know how strong phi wad during cho z and drum never beat delta but guess what we don't know what happen during this 1 year timeskip. drum could've easily train to be higher than this guys specially if the ranks are determine by like winning tournament beating fellow legends to get points . but aside from that for that ranking is very appropriate and would be my personal ranking as well the only little complain you could have is hearts isn't even top 5 a rank but again the top 4 could easily been training so hard that the manage to get above him it's that simple
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:00 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: as zeutron said basing characters rank by using pass battle is not an issue but it stops at one place,  and that's the 1 or 2 years timeskip In fact during the time valt was champ we don't what characters like xhaka and zac was doing they might have been training which they did look at their ranking . bladers like valt,  shu or drum who is higher than not only phi but both gwynn and delta and we all know how strong phi wad during cho z and drum never beat delta but guess what we don't know what happen during this 1 year timeskip.  drum could've easily train to be higher than this guys specially if the ranks are determine by like winning tournament beating fellow legends to get points . but aside from that for that ranking is very appropriate and would be my personal ranking as well the only little complain you could have is hearts isn't even top 5 a rank but again the top 4 could easily been training so hard that the manage to get above him it's that simple

The whole Hearts situation has been bothering me but there's a very high chance that he quit or just gave up after the events of Cho z. Phoenix and Hades both seemed like special beys when they were given to Hearts and Phi and what I mean but that is that they were beys that couldn't have been bought or been used by lackeys ( unless they were at one point, then I'll feel dumb for making this comment).
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:27 PM)kimeru Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:00 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: as zeutron said basing characters rank by using pass battle is not an issue but it stops at one place,  and that's the 1 or 2 years timeskip In fact during the time valt was champ we don't what characters like xhaka and zac was doing they might have been training which they did look at their ranking . bladers like valt,  shu or drum who is higher than not only phi but both gwynn and delta and we all know how strong phi wad during cho z and drum never beat delta but guess what we don't know what happen during this 1 year timeskip.  drum could've easily train to be higher than this guys specially if the ranks are determine by like winning tournament beating fellow legends to get points . but aside from that for that ranking is very appropriate and would be my personal ranking as well the only little complain you could have is hearts isn't even top 5 a rank but again the top 4 could easily been training so hard that the manage to get above him it's that simple

The whole Hearts situation has been bothering me but there's a very high chance that he quit or just gave up after the events of Cho z. Phoenix and Hades both seemed like special beys when they were given to Hearts and Phi and what I mean but that is that they were beys that couldn't have been bought or been used by lackeys ( unless they were at one point, then I'll feel dumb for making this comment).

Yea that's the only issue I have with the A rank bladers like where did hearts go granted that he could be somewhere in the top 10 but I would've like to see it like how the did with kurtz , boa and ghasem and ranjiro who we know is an a rank blader and of course lane so we 5 a ranks,  we know the asahi brothers will be a rank soon.  Now that I think about a top 15 a rank could've been made with  hearts , suoh , fubuki , pot , amane, kit, Laban , and I'm surprised no one mentioned that character and the fact that he kind got the short end of the stick which is cuza/cooza his the only original member of bc sol not around are even mentioned at all  kensuke also seems to have the same treatment.  I would put xhan but he actually has the biggest exuse not to their as his a prince . We know so perfect for him
(Jun. 19, 2020  6:27 PM)kimeru Wrote:

A crazy guy like him prob wouldn't agree to follow some organization's rules just to be recognized as a strong blader (he did get more chill but still). Phi prob just had literally nothing to do, so he went ahead and joined.
To be honest I can understand the top positions of the ranking, especially if we consider they score point the more they do tournaments. I can easily see Drum attending more tournaments then say Phi or Delta therefore he is ranked higher although he isn't actually stronger then them. I have more complains on the lower part of the ranking. characters like Daina, Wakyia or even Zac are there mostly because are fan favorite. I can easily think of characters that can be considered stronger then them but less popular. Pot for istance was a top 3 in GT, as well as Blind, Heart and Arthur are probably as strong as Lui, Xhan, Laban and Kitt proved to be a tough challenge for Aiga and Valt when thei were using Cho_z beys and I personally think they're stronger then Wakiya and Daina
(Jun. 21, 2020  11:56 AM)darksidemoon Wrote: To be honest I can understand the top positions of the ranking, especially if we consider they score point the more they do tournaments. I can easily see Drum attending more tournaments then say Phi or Delta therefore he is ranked higher although he isn't actually stronger then them. I have more complains on the lower part of the ranking. characters like Daina, Wakyia or even Zac are there mostly because are fan favorite. I can easily think of characters that can be considered stronger then them but less popular. Pot for istance was a top 3 in GT, as well as Blind, Heart and Arthur are probably as strong as Lui, Xhan, Laban and Kitt proved to be a tough challenge for Aiga and Valt when thei were using Cho_z beys and I personally think they're stronger then Wakiya and Daina

Some characters like Wakiya, Daina and Zac might have better potential than characters like Pot, Blind and Arthur and their potential would make make them better than they were before.
(Jun. 21, 2020  11:56 AM)darksidemoon Wrote: To be honest I can understand the top positions of the ranking, especially if we consider they score point the more they do tournaments. I can easily see Drum attending more tournaments then say Phi or Delta therefore he is ranked higher although he isn't actually stronger then them. I have more complains on the lower part of the ranking. characters like Daina, Wakyia or even Zac are there mostly because are fan favorite. I can easily think of characters that can be considered stronger then them but less popular. Pot for istance was a top 3 in GT, as well as Blind, Heart and Arthur are probably as strong as Lui, Xhan, Laban and Kitt proved to be a tough challenge for Aiga and Valt when thei were using Cho_z beys and I personally think they're stronger then Wakiya and Daina
Well your first point is kind of just an excuse and the fact is, the top 6 bladers are better than Phi and it really isn’t up for debate because the proof is right there, he isn’t the best anymore and this isn’t cho z it’s sparking and things have changed. Also as for Daigo and the others lower rankings, they could have just gotten stronger off screen and making monumental burst characters return stronger seems fair to me. I wouldn’t say Arthur and the other bladers you mentioned are stronger because they obviously aren’t if they can’t match up to these bladers in the rankings and yes, s4 Arthur is stronger than s2 Daigo but that was seasons ago? Daigo is now obviously far more experienced and stronger. Even Boa, Kurt and Ghasem who are not main characters were still put in “A” rank which shows us that all bladers in the burst saga were likely considered for a return so the current legends are definitely stronger picks than the characters you mentioned. Why would they choose all s2 recurring bladers for the “A” rank over possible main characters? I don’t know, but they did, so just learn to live with the legend rankings already.
(Jun. 21, 2020  12:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
Well your first point is kind of just an excuse and the fact is, the top 6 bladers are better than Phi and it really isn’t up for debate because the proof is right there, he isn’t the best anymore and this isn’t cho z it’s sparking and things have changed. Also as for Daigo and the others lower rankings, they could have just gotten stronger off screen and making monumental burst characters return stronger seems fair to me. I wouldn’t say Arthur and the other bladers you mentioned are stronger because they obviously aren’t if they can’t match up to these bladers in the rankings and yes, s4 Arthur is stronger than s2 Daigo but that was seasons ago? Daigo is now obviously far more experienced and stronger. Even Boa, Kurt and Ghasem who are not main characters were still put in “A” rank which shows us that all bladers in the burst saga were likely considered for a return so the current legends are definitely stronger picks than the characters you mentioned. Why would they choose all s2 recurring bladers for the “A” rank over possible main characters? I don’t know, but they did, so just learn to live with the legend rankings already.

I really don't know where you get all that certainty. In regard of what happened off screen nobody know so your guess is as good as mine.I also don't see any proof Phi is weaker than any of the top 6. So far there hasn't been a single proof that anyone is better  the other since no 1v1 happened yet which make things totally up for debate. As in real life in any sport speculating on who's stronger is fun but rarely there is an irrefutable proof
(Jun. 21, 2020  1:31 PM)darksidemoon Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2020  12:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well your first point is kind of just an excuse and the fact is, the top 6 bladers are better than Phi and it really isn’t up for debate because the proof is right there, he isn’t the best anymore and this isn’t cho z it’s sparking and things have changed. Also as for Daigo and the others lower rankings, they could have just gotten stronger off screen and making monumental burst characters return stronger seems fair to me. I wouldn’t say Arthur and the other bladers you mentioned are stronger because they obviously aren’t if they can’t match up to these bladers in the rankings and yes, s4 Arthur is stronger than s2 Daigo but that was seasons ago? Daigo is now obviously far more experienced and stronger. Even Boa, Kurt and Ghasem who are not main characters were still put in “A” rank which shows us that all bladers in the burst saga were likely considered for a return so the current legends are definitely stronger picks than the characters you mentioned. Why would they choose all s2 recurring bladers for the “A” rank over possible main characters? I don’t know, but they did, so just learn to live with the legend rankings already.

I really don't know where you get all that certainty. In regard of what happened off screen nobody know so your guess is as good as mine.I also don't see any proof Phi is weaker than any of the top 6. So far there hasn't been a single proof that anyone is better  the other since no 1v1 happened yet which make things totally up for debate. As in real life in any sport speculating on who's stronger is fun but rarely there is an irrefutable proof
In the anime they are not stronger than one another but the manga clearly establishes rankings. Why would Phi randomly be more more powerful than bladers ranked above him? If they wanted us to know Phi was more powerful then they wouldn’t have added the unnecessary detail of making him ranked lower than the bladers you imply he could supposedly be better than. Making structureless guesses that certain bladers attend more tournaments than others is the reason why they are ranked higher than one another is a lot less credible than actual proof shown in rankings. Besides, the whole point of showing us the rankings is obviously to give us an idea of who is stronger than who otherwise they wouldn’t bother and they would leave it up to reader interpretation. It’s possible that by the legends festival all the legends aside from Valt will be equal but for now it is what it is.