What are the rankings of bladers in Sparking

I have a feeling lane isn’t our main antagonist, I bet that Hiro morita is making him seem like that, but the final villain will actually be another blader, and lane will probably battle along Hikaru and Hyuga.

He really reminds me of Broly on dragon ball super movie, he went weaker than base form Goku and vegeta, to stronger than both of them in ssj blue. But in this case, it’d be lane taking in high rank bladers quickly

I think lane might have more of a power creep than Aiga, I hope not through..
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:47 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I have a feeling lane isn’t our main antagonist, I bet that Hiro morita is making him seem like that, but the final villain will actually be another blader, and lane will probably battle along Hikaru and Hyuga.

i wouldn't be surprise I'm more interested of him having 2 complete different beys does he owns the white like legit are is it a bey of someone else his just using i don't know I'm just making stuff lol
Yeah, it would be a cool if Shu gave him his blades as lane is his under study
yea the powercreep is alot fans are going to complain about that. yea lane is like the broly of burst he gets ridiculous strong thx to rage ironically lane looks like his raging while beyblading
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...image0.png

Confirmed bros, no joke
leaving lane aside I like how hiro made valt and shu like 1 and 2 it's kind of symbolic it's like no matter what we'll always be next to each other bro our rivalry will never be surpassed we are the OGs
Ah yes, classic battle of red and blue
Lol he'll probably be beat by some new guy and come back and completely destroy him after training and his beys are probably gonna get a little upgrade. Burst is getting predictable and you know how much they love their defense type antagonists.
(Jun. 12, 2020  2:55 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: leaving lane aside I like how hiro made valt and shu like 1 and 2 it's kind of symbolic it's like no matter what we'll always be next to each other bro our rivalry will never be surpassed we are the OGs

As it should be. Valt and Shu as the top two bladers is perfection.
Guys I just watched Zankye's video here are the official rankings:
If Phi is in 7th then that must mean that there will be a new Phoenix. That will be a exciting release.
1: Valt
2: Shu
3: Aiga
4: Free
5: Lui
6: Drum
7: Phi
8: Gwyn
9: Delta
10: Xhaka/Xander
11: Silas/Sico
12: Zac
3: Wakiya
14: Daigo
15: Rantaro

A rank:
Lane rose from 5 to 1 bruh
Kurtz My boi: 2
Boa: 3
Ghasem: 4
Ranjiro: Somewhere in here
Hikaru: 98
Hyuga: 300 LOL
Tell me if I missed some info

Wait what Lane rose to number one in A rank dangit my boi Kurtz nuuuuuuuu also Free loses to Lane with Mirage what?
I always believed that Wakiya was the 3rd strongest beyblade. Smile
Huh so this is the ranking? Interesting. It's kinda weird how Phi's ranking has lowered, however we've not seen him in action for a while now and we can just assume the rest have gotten better.

The remaining choices are pretty predictable, but I'm surprised Cuza isn't there. Yeah he's only prominent in one season but so was Sisco, and Cuza made it to that tournament with 12 bladers, but Daina didn't. But like before perhaps Daina just improved quicker off screen.
Good point on Daina, he seems to have good power scaling and can grow fast. End of season one, we was getting 1 v 5'd by valt, until early- midish god season where he was around the same power(even stronger at times)
Oh yes! I'm excited for the return of Daina and Wakiya! They're finally getting the acknowledgement they deserve, after not appearing for two seasons and stopping dead in the God/Evolution season! This will hopefully mean evolutions for them too!

All really good choices, though I'm a bit iffy on Gwyn. Don't get me wrong, I really do like Gwyn and he was definitely one of the most interesting characters in GT but how are they going to incorporate Genesis into a Sparking System, unless they either remove the Infinity Lock gimmick or make the Layer as one piece like with its predecessors. Personally, I would've chosen Tokonatsu, Kensuke or Fubuki but otherwise, I'm excited!
Wow this is amazing. In the manga 13 of the legends have a meeting organized by Wakiya where their ranks are revealed (Boa Kurt and Ghasem are also mentioned as being in rank “A” but they don’t appear). Free is absent because he is battling Lane with Mirage Fafnir and he loses by burst. Shu is also absent but his whereabouts are unknown.
you know its not impossible for the rest of the legends to get their beys , now hear me out each season of burst usually pass 20 beys each system the lowest is 24 the highest is 26 I think but it's between these numbers. now out of the 15 legends 8 is an the anime which make 8 beys plus 4 which is from the asahi brothers and 2 from lane that makes 12 considering after god/evolution the mains gets upgrade also the villain/antagonist if this happen then theirs 3 upgrade for lane and the asahi's (although I hope not just buff them an the anime without evos) . that makes 15 so theirs like 9 beys left if their doing 24 beys and theirs 7 legends left. 7 plus 15 gives us 22 with 2 slot left which can 2 new beys. if my calculation is correct tt can do it if they want to so it's not entirely impossible yet
(Jun. 12, 2020  4:37 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: you know its not impossible for the rest of the legends to get their beys , now hear me out each season of burst usually pass 20 beys each system the lowest is 24 the highest is 26 I think but it's between these numbers.  now out of the 15 legends 8 is an the anime which make 8 beys plus 4 which is from the asahi brothers and 2 from lane that makes 12 considering after god/evolution the mains gets upgrade also the villain/antagonist if this happen then theirs 3 upgrade for lane and the asahi's (although I hope not just buff them an the anime without evos) . that makes 15 so theirs like 9 beys left if their doing 24 beys and theirs 7 legends left. 7 plus 15 gives us 22 with 2 slot left which can 2 new beys.  if my calculation is correct tt can do it if they want to  so it's not entirely impossible yet
Since random boosters are now containing anime beys (Satan as proof) you should be right and this should be entirely possible.
Man TT knows they'd get big bucks from a new pheonix, zeus, and xcalibur, let alone all the hype towards the returning bladers. I would think the logical move would to give them new blades

I mean I am guessing daina probably has an evolution right now, seeing as power scale goes, the maxiumum power gap is 1 generation. I'm certain GT blades can last to the sparking just like irl. And That Cho Z to GT. Theres no way daina would be above rantaro if you scale it correctly. It wouldn't make any sense, heck daina would lose to Hyuga let alone hikaru.
I hate all legends come back in anime, it looks like TT have no ability to find new motifs in sparkling or even think it is troublesome to find new motifs
(Jun. 12, 2020  6:16 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Man TT knows they'd get big bucks from a new pheonix, zeus, and xcalibur, let alone all the hype towards the returning bladers. I would think the logical move would to give them new blades

I mean I am guessing daina probably has an evolution right now, seeing as power scale goes, the maxiumum power gap is 1 generation. I'm certain GT blades can last to the sparking just like irl. And That Cho Z to GT. Theres no way daina would be above rantaro if you scale it correctly. It wouldn't make any sense, heck daina would lose to Hyuga let alone hikaru.

Along with that considering, Shu, Aiga, Drum would only be a total of 3 releases assuming they don't pair up anyone they can easily have it for future RB's as prize beys or the 3-pack/4-pack always do have the rest of the Legendary Bladers appear or at least most of them. Sparking has the potential to do all these things without having to do anything random like GT.  

I would love to see beys like Deathsyther or Xcalibur or Wyvern get the evolutions that they need since having god beys but somehow being in the legendary rankings would be REALLY weird.
(Jun. 12, 2020  7:35 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2020  6:16 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Man TT knows they'd get big bucks from a new pheonix, zeus, and xcalibur, let alone all the hype towards the returning bladers. I would think the logical move would to give them new blades

Along with that considering, Shu, Aiga, Drum would only be a total of 3 releases assuming they don't pair up anyone they can easily have it for future RB's as prize beys or the 3-pack/4-pack always do have the rest of the Legendary Bladers appear or at least most of them. Sparking has the potential to do all these things without having to do anything random like GT.  

I would love to see beys like Deathsyther or Xcalibur or Wyvern get the evolutions that they need since having god beys but somehow being in the legendary rankings would be REALLY weird.
Or Zac with Zillion Zeus for that matter. I don’t accept Zac being ranked higher than Rantaro with z2 for sure and I definitely expect an evolution.
(Jun. 12, 2020  7:22 AM)Dasmind Wrote: I hate all legends come back in anime, it looks like TT have no ability to find new motifs in sparkling or even think it is troublesome to find new motifs

thats the smartest move they got fan favorites back in their happy it's working your in the 1 percent that complains about it even than the rest of the legends are in the manga not anime yet and if tt decide go give them bey they'll make more money   ,theirs nothing else tt can do they have peak in burst even the new beys are reusing old gimmicks it's that simple new motif is irrelevant if the use same gimmicks burst already got loads of motif already  . you keep asking new beys new avatar but you don't even realize that's the end what did you expect this the fifth system even then one is an upgrade system the fact the came so far itself is a miracle plus all beyblade gen is no different whats more popular and makes money is what a getting done it's business if you want to know about myh, legends  well books and the net is their for that.
[quote="JavariTheChamp" pid='1600383' dateline='1591926463']
I have a feeling lane isn’t our main antagonist, I bet that Hiro morita is making him seem like that, but the final villain will actually be another blader, and lane will probably battle along Hikaru and Hyuga.

He might be like Delta, how he seemed evil at first but then turned out to be a friend to the main protagonists.