(Jun. 13, 2016  8:35 PM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote: This is a much better anime:
https://youtu.be/fTlw3T44ynk

What about Seinfeld?
(Jun. 13, 2016  10:49 PM)Daman Wrote:

What about Seinfield?

No sarcasm;
Seinfeld is a better anime to me than any actual anime.
(Jun. 18, 2016  10:53 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2016  10:49 PM)Daman Wrote:

What about Seinfeld?

No sarcasm;
Seinfeld is a better anime to me than any actual anime.

IKR, nothing beats Seinfeld!
XD
I have a question what do you guys think are necessities for something to be an anime like certain characterizations, ideas, tropes?

Anyways I think I want to watch really old anime like mobile suit Gundam. The original one. Evangelion I've heard a lot of it but I didn't really get into it as much as my peers did.
(Jun. 19, 2016  2:44 PM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote: I have a question what do you guys think are necessities for something to be an anime like certain characterizations, ideas, tropes?

Anyways I think I want to watch really old anime like mobile suit Gundam. The original one. Evangelion I've heard a lot of it but I didn't really get into it as much as my peers did.
One of the elements are definitely the animation, i mean animation of "anime" is far too different from the animation of cartoons. Although they're both cartoons, animations are different. Plot is a huge factor to consider as well, as far as i know, Anime plots are of course much more complex than others of it's type.
I kinda think they need to add or to be more precise bump up the age group in certain anime like I don't think 11 year olds worry too much about divorce as much as a 16-17 old would. In this context i'm referring to the original digimon.

furthermore i'm watching Naruto shippuden fillers at the moment loving the Hamura/Hagaromo-Indra/Asura story that's going on in there!!
Exactly, Revenge and different types of complex philosophies are also included..

Anyways, i'm eager to watch Marvel's "Blade" , Yes, it's an anime, not a cartoon... I think it's got a Tokyo Ghoul touch in it??

It seems to have an interesting plot too: http://www.indiewire.com/2012/05/marvel-...od-145239/

It seems to be severely underrated... Animation is fine, Plot is amazing. Action is superb (especially on episode 1) though it gives me the Tokyo Ghoul feel... Since the protagonist is a half blood of both sides?

What a shame.. Seems like they aren't going to continue after having 12 episodes... it's horribly short-lived. Seeing Wolverine in here and Different countries' folklore is really cool as well.
I finished watching Space Pirate Captain Harlock (the first serie, subbed), and the only word I can use to describe it is grandiose. Everything about it is grandiose. The story is amazing, the music itself is insanely good, the characters are memorable (especially Yattaran, this little guy is so funny and cool, I wish we'd have more than one episode only about him.).

At first, the whole science-fiction aspect may look weird, but as soon as the story begins, you won't even care about it.

Next, Arcadia of My Youth: Endless Orbit SSX maybe ?
Try Blade man, you would like it, if you like Action-based animes though. And if you like Marvel XD.

Now im watching Arslan Senki, it's pretty weird considering the fact that 4 characters resembles FMA characters... Daryun looks like Greed.
Arslan looks like Edward.
The Slave kid looks like Alphonse human form
Shapur looks like Roy Mustang...
Dragon Ball and Naruto: Shippuden. I also really want to read the manga, but don't like it digitally. I want to buy the whole sets of manga of Naruto, dragon ball, yu yu hakasho, etc.

rip my wallet D:
Is Durarara!!! worth watching?
(Aug. 16, 2016  6:49 PM)GUCCI MANEEEEE Wrote: Is Durarara!!! worth watching?

Oh yes it is, especially now that it is finished. It may seem confusing at first, but the characters and the twists make it great.
(Aug. 16, 2016  9:49 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2016  6:49 PM)GUCCI MANEEEEE Wrote: Is Durarara!!! worth watching?

Oh yes it is, especially now that it is finished. It may seem confusing at first, but the characters and the twists make it great.
OK sounds good, I will watch it Grin
I've watched the Magi anime series, I'm looking forward to the 3rd season as well the Sinbad no Bouken 2nd season. I've finished Tari Tari by P.A. Works and hah now I know where "it's time...for plot" gif came from haha.

I'm currently watching Crash B-Daman (2006), the moment you see the main character Hitto Tamaga you'll know where the character design of Ginga was inspired from.
Just cuz this was revived...

I'm watching Kuroko no basuke, neon Genesis evangelion, and gurren lagann. I'm in the middle of about all of them, they're all prettyyyyy gud.

Btw if you haven't watched "your name" do it now.
I watch The Seven Deadly Sins, One Punch Man, Beyblade (obvs or what Tongue_out ), Pokemon. I think that's it, but I'll probably remember something and add it. Smile
Beyblade(MFB, plastic gen and burst), Naruto and that's it lol
Accidentally triggered my inner 5th grade self and began rewatching Dragon Ball Kai again haha whoops
After finished watching another one of P.A. Works' anime titled "凪のあすから (Nagi no Asukara)", I've decided to watch all of P.A. Works' previous and latest anime. I'll be starting from True Tears to anything latest from P.A. Works, looking forward to new animation projects from them.

Here are some things I want to mention about Tari Tari and Nagi no Asukara. Tari Tari could've been great for me if it weren't for that sudden love interest near the end, I would've liked the ending to be just friends focusing on their goals ahead. Also if you needed a love interest in the end, don't leave the other male character alone, at least when he got back to meet his little friend, his little friend had a big sister then love would blossom from there. Now for Nagi no Asukara, embrace for love triangles because this anime has it https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/fold...754241.jpg and that ending, I would've preferred them holding hands, leaning shoulders each other then a shot of them behind viewing the crystal clear sea.

Aside from P.A. Works, I'm looking forward for anime projects from these studios as well; Lerche, Shaft, Silver Link, A-1 Pictures, and of course Kyoto Animation.
Up above when I said I may have missed some out... it was a bit of an understatement, because I got hardcore into anime over the last few weeks. Some anime aren't in this list just because I forgot, but I've maybe watched an eighth or less than that. I'm not going to bother with a few though because I know that they are sad and I get super depressed easily..

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/KingVictory

Enjoy... maybe. It's pretty long Tongue_out
I watch the beyblade burst anime, but only when I have time. I like it a lot Smile
Beyblade original, beyblade burst, and bleach
Masamune kun no revenge, Demi-chan wa karitai, fuuka, Ao no exorcist 2, reikenzan (this one is so underrated), tales of zestiria, kazu no honkai, seiken tsukai no world break, chivalry of a failed knight (rewatching cos it's awesome, forgot its Japanese name).
I know that the Pokemon anime is childish and repetitive, but I've started watching season 6 just for nostalgic reasons, haha